It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Is Senile? Stupid? Racist? All of the Above?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
THREE examples in a row...just from yesterday.

1.) For the second time (since May)...Biden referred to Theresa May as "Margaret Thatcher"

2.) Biden said: "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

3.) Biden said: "We choose truth over facts."

I'm sure there are many more recent examples...but THESE are just from YESTERDAY!

As a conservative, I'm thrilled he's the Dem front runner...as Trump will likely easily defeat him.

As a US citizen, I'm worried that (God forbid), in the unlikely event this idiot should ever actually become President,...
he'll have his finger on the nuclear button, while thinking he wants to call in the nurse to bring him a pudding cup.

edit on 9-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
meh
biden loves dunkin donuts
he also loves slurpees from 7/11

nothing racist about that........

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I can only hope to be able to say "he's still your president"

I can only hope.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

As a conservative, I'm thrilled he's the Dem front runner...as Trump will likely easily defeat him.
As a US citizen, I'm worried that (God forbid), in the unlikely event this idiot should ever actually become President...he'll have his finger on the nuclear button, while thinking he wants to call in the nurse to bring him a pudding cup.

remember when that was the reason for opposition to Trump?

He's such a war monger.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

He's a little pervy as well. And by 'a little' I mean a lot.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

And he's the best they got.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
he is no hawaiian hottie

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

He'd be the perfect sock puppet for the Deep State.

That's why he's the front runner. He is just a sock.

Like when Augustus wants to be a total dick in secret he uses this account (mine) to make a point!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like when Augustus wants to be a total dick in secret he uses this account (mine) to make a point!

You are his clark kent?
or are you his dick grayson?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You are his clark kent?
or are you his dick grayson?

I'm his Lois Lane.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's easy to forget that Biden is an old man who would have been retired like 9 years ago if he worked an average job. Once you hit the 70's as a male the decline can be somewhat rapid. I think that is what we are seeing in Joe. He is just an old man who didn't age nearly as well as Trump. Biden is much less sharp than he used to be. Can you just imagine how bad off he will be in 4 years if he becomes President. He is liable not to know his own name by then, let alonge Theresa May's.

I know it get's kind of confusing with Trump being 73, because he has the stamina and sharpness of a 40 year old that is in top physical shape. I mean the man is all over the place working his day job as President then flying all over doing high energy campaign rally's. He is a marvel!

People just don't age the same. Trump has been fortunate, old Joe not so much.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As another Augustus sock puppet account, which he uses to agree with his other sock puppet accounts...

I agree.

link   
would that make him your diana prince?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
He's got a point. Poor kids are just as smart as Richie Rich. The real problem is Irona. She takes the jobs of poor kids and their parents.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

As another Augustus sock puppet account, which he uses to agree with his other sock puppet accounts...

I agree.

What a wonderfully astute thing to say!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
would that make him your diana prince?

Only on days when we feel pretty.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I agree.

What a wonderfully astute thing to say!

I agree.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

poor kids dont have herbert cadbury to bail them out
perhaps the government could issue one to each poor kid?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I don't think he is any of those, I just think that his mouth moves faster than his brain. Have you ever had so many things going through your mind that when you attempt to spit them out verbally everything comes out jumbled up? Anyone who has spent a goodly amount of time working with the public can tell you it happens far more often than people would like to think- especially with older folks. Factor in the stress of competing for a political nomination with constant badgering from constituents, opponents and the press and it is bound to happen more frequently than for the average citizen as I've noticed the same happening to other candidates- just not as frequently as we notice with Biden, though I've noticed Harris gets tongue tied pretty regularly.

To me it just seems like he can't handle being under constant pressure which is a fairly blatant sign that he would not make a good POTUS (regardless of his policies) because we all know that position is under constant, microscopic pressure at all times!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I know it get's kind of confusing with Trump being 73, because he has the stamina and sharpness of a 40 year old that is in top physical shape.

Frank "the BIG Hurt" Thomas hooked him up with Nugenix.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join