It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico and Central America are the Illegal Immigration Problem - and it's Not Racist!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

I dont know what unisexual is. But if you cant see the anti- straight agenda they have you are blind to the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: network dude

Potus could admit to the crimes he committed...and ask atonement.

which crimes?

there is the being a racist, being a bigot, being sexist, being mean, being orange, being Trump when he should have been Hillary.

Which crimes should he ask for atonement of?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Illegal aliens have costs me a lot of coin on a personal level. Impossible to find a home contractor that doesn't use them almost exclusively. I have used several and always the same experience.

Can't communicate with them, they can't read directions on application of products, they cut corners like no insulation in an exterior wall. I caught that one fortunately. Made him rip the drywall and start over. Sloppy uneven cuts on marble countertops. Faucet water was hitting the edge of the sink. Really? WTF and this is not even the half of it.

Ended up firing the last one. Only way it works if I am looking over their shoulder the whole time, drawing pictures and showing them how to use their own tools. I would pay more for quality work but illegal immigration has flooded the market with so much cheap labor they forced the real professionals out the market.

edit on 9-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The only way you will ever understand my perspective is if you stop. Take a breath, step outside the world you live in ..

If you can do that only then I could explain in a language you would understand.

Trust me when I say, I am calm, rational, and can fully understand facts. Yes, I can get upset, but I'm not now. So unless you can admit to what I stated, I'd really have to ask if it's you who is suffering some breakdown. You don't have to like Trump to understand that the resistance is against him and will do anything they can to remove him. And the resistance includes the Democratic party, the majority of the MSM, and a good portion of the Democratic base. (though most of the base is just brainwashed by the MSM)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I would say they are the largest part of the problem, but not the entire problem. Anyone who is not here legally is part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Democrats and the MSM are the ones doing the dividing. Your belief that anyone who can't agree with you must be angry is hilarious.

Democrats think anyone who voted for Trump is a deplorable disgusting piece of garbage. They even have a movie coming out about rich Liberals hunting down Trump supporters. But Trump is the problem.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Is it the fear of replacement by an inferior culture? The fact that you consider them inferior is racist. When you insist that any one culture/race/nationality is inferior to any other culture that is in fact racist. This is the same type of attitude that led to the justification of slavery and segregation.

What do you think of this article, it is from a source that I think most Trump supporters support. I'm not sure what to make of it or what it means for the future of America as we once knew it.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Is it the fear of replacement by an inferior culture? The fact that you consider them inferior is racist. When you insist that any one culture/race/nationality is inferior to any other culture that is in fact racist. This is the same type of attitude that led to the justification of slavery and segregation.

What do you think of this article, it is from a source that I think most Trump supporters support. I'm not sure what to make of it or what it means for the future of America as we once knew it.

www.breitbart.com...

I'm not sure how it's possible to miss the point by so much, but congrats, you won in that regard.

legal immigration is fine. In fact, I think the process should be adjusted to help good people find an easier way to come here. But when they come illegally, it just seems a bit.....illegal. Now I shouldn't have to feel guilty for seeing something illegal as wrong, but that is what the current asshats like.

Are you among the group that thinks illegal immigration is cool and anyone against it is racist?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The real problem has not even started which is the medical costs. Those from south America have very poor diets. It will compound the problem the U.S. already has with it's own citizens. Heart disease, diabetes II, back problems... costs will go through the roof if they get free healthcare.

I also notice many of them do not wear PPE on the job. No respirators, eye protection, poor lifting techniques. When one is young the body can handle it but as they get older, no way. They won't be able to do manual labor anymore and will be plagued with degenerative conditions from years of abusing their bodies. That kind of work, it use to be for the relatively young then the person becomes a foreman. That's not happening with them. They are still doing this work in their 50's and 60's from what I have seen.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Why didn't you hire union workers? You wouldn't have had any of those problems and the work would have been done by legal, skilled tradesmen.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Why didn't you hire union workers? You wouldn't have had any of those problems and the work would have been done by legal, skilled tradesmen.

There aren't any union workers in the south lol. That's an east coast thing. I do agree with you though, I would love to hire professional union workers for contracting.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I agree with you, I also happen to think there are good people who the o.p. seems to think are inferior. Just because they have lower education levels does not mean they don't have good morals and hard work ethics. I think their should be a pathway for these people that are already here working and contributing to society. I don't think there should be open borders and I feel ice should be concentrating on deporting the "bad hombres" rapists, violent criminals, pedos, drug dealers and gang members.

The o.p. seems to be calling all illegals from Central and South America as "bad hombres" this is simply not true. in my opinion that is racist and I am not one to throw that word around for no reason.
edit on 9-8-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No union workers in the south? I guess that makes sense, seeing as how those are mostly red states and we all know how they feel about the union. I am a proud union member and believe we get a bad rap, corruption exists in all areas not just the union.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Unions are great for trades. What I don't like are labor unions in factories that demand $45 an hour screwing bolts on a Red Flyer wagon. Then people scratch their heads when companies head south or out the country all together.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

$45 an hour to screw bolts on a wagon? That does sound ludicrous.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Excellent OP -- well researched, well presented, and very much needed!

Flagged and starred each of your opening posts.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

$45 an hour to screw bolts on a wagon? That does sound ludicrous.

I'm being serious. Not wagons but Harley bikes and Caterpillar equipment. It's mindless work. Nobody should be making that kind of money for mindless work. It's why Caterpillar moved to TX.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
To address the assimilation aspect, I will concede that first generation illegals from Mexico and Central America do not assimilate as well as other groups because there are simply so many more of them, they can stick to their own and continue on with their language and customs where as immigrants from other countries do not have that luxury and are forced to assimilate quicker. 2nd generation children of Mexico, central and South America on the other hand fully assimilate and often times marry outside of their race.

Now if Asia, Africa, Europe etc were on our border and not Mexico, Central America, the situation would be the other way around. We have so many more people here from Mexico and Central America simply because of their proximity.
edit on 9-8-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I didn't say I didn't believe you, I'm agreeing that $45 sounds high for that type of work.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

Woah, hold on here, how in the world would, hypothetically, calling a made up culture just for an extreme example, that commits daily ritual sacrifices of children, rapes prepubescent children to "educate them about sex", holds women as slaves to the men, forcing them to stay in a constant state of motherhood, to provide children to be raped and sacrificed, and many other horrible things we could think of, inferior a racist act, and if it is, well then #ing call me a racist.

If being bigoted against a culture that for example supported all the things I listed above makes me a bad person, than I have no idea how you define good, and I'm not sure I want to. Also talk about creating logic loops, what if there's a culture that kills all children born with white skin, is it ok to be bigoted against that culture for being racist, or is it racist to be against said culture?

My head is spinning at your logic that disliking another culture due it's actions, which you consider detrimental to society is racist or necessarily a bad thing to do... there are lots of traits a culture could have that I not only find detestable, but am shocked by how many people defend them based on the idiotic concept of strength in cultural diversity. Culture can be both good and bad, accepting all culture just because of diversity is simply idiotic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join