It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else noticed the quality of U.F.O. shows has gone up?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wow, these shows have increased the production value and more importantly the information being discussed is amazing. I just got through watching a show on Travel Channel called Contact.

To me, it's a no brainer that extraterrestrials exist and they have visited earth. I think many of these U.F.O.'s are probes equipped with A.I. like 2 of the 3 that I have encountered.

We will do the same thing and some Ancient Civilization will see our probes. We might be long gone as a civilization but our probes will still be looking for and scouting habitable planets.

A.I. Will Prepare Robots for the Unknown

www.nasa.gov...

NASA Is Figuring Out How to Use AI to Build Autonomous Space Probes

Adding artificial intelligence to the machines we send out to explore space makes a lot of sense, as it means they can make decisions without waiting for instructions from Earth, and now NASA scientists are trying to figure out how it could be done.

As we send out more and more probes into space, some of them may have to operate completely autonomously, reacting to unknown and unexplained scenarios when they get to their destination – and that's where AI comes in.

www.sciencealert.com...

This shouldn't be surprising at all. People use to say, how could they find us in this vast universe. Easy, they know what to look for. We're already spotting planets that could be habitable based on bio signatures that we look for.

In 10-20 years, we will know even more, so when we send out A.I. equipped space probes, they will not just be looking for any planet, they will be looking for planets like ours. So it makes sense if an advanced civilization sent out probes equipped with A.I., some of them will find our planet. Again, we will do the same thing. We will seed planets with our DNA. This seeding will be on specific planets in the habitable zone of their stars.

Back to the TV shows.

I saw another one recently, that was very good. It was a six part series called Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation. This shows are just full of information, declassified documents, scientific curiosity and more. They talk to some very well educated people that make great observations.

You have:

Alien Highway

UFO's: Uncovering the Truth

Even Ancient Aliens is stepping up it's game.

Is Disclosure coming? Who knows because we're living in Plato's Cave. There's people who will always accept the shadows on the wall put their by Government agencies.

Like I said, it's obvious extraterrestrials exist and extraterrestrial visitation has occurred but it's also obvious that the narrative is under complete control by the puppeteers casting the shadows and keeping people ignorant.

I heard a skeptic say, "It could be anything." Really?

How has anything evaded capture for all these years?

How can anything evade our planes?

How can anything cause Nuke plants to experience malfunctions?

How can anything be seen and described by Police, Pilots, Military Personnel and more saying they didn't just see anything?

Some U.F.O.'s can also be inter-dimensional. We can be seeing a higher dimensional object as separate 3 dimensional objects because that's the only way we could see it.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
When Muricans get sick and tired of their political divisions (WHICH I DONT SEE HAPPENING FOR A LONG TIME!)

Then YES UFO discussion will be on the rise again and personally I look forward to those discussions and polite debates.

Until then... Sadly the USA political people have taken over Internet...

We can create as many non USA political threads as possible but they will always be drowned out by those dividers over there.

BACK ON TOPIC : I am personally chuffed to see that UFO topics are coming back (even if some chaffnuts try to create thread drift).... Report the bastards... I I have no quims with this scum.

Let the truth be heard and I speak for those who are silent...

Thanks for your thread👍👍

Lags
edit on 9-8-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Phrase changed

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have to disagree,as ufotainment they are ok,as documentaries they are below zero. Just like their name says they are just shows nothing more. Since ufos are up and trendy the past 2 3 years we can expect more to come,like the new one contact from science channel i think

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneedremoved.

I was polite and also stuck to the topic on question.

You apparently not with your hate.

Well done... hope you got your daily intellectual erection after typing that!?

So what are your thoughts about the quality of UFO shows?

Over here in France we are getting regurgitated general public crap from the USA which is badly dubbed.

Lags
edit on Fri Aug 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

It wasn't a compliment

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It wasn't a compliment

Fair enough... whatever tickles your fancy.

And the question I politely asked twice ON TOPIC?

Lags

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I would love to see more alien stuff and I would love for political crap to go away, far far away.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would love to see more alien stuff and I would love for political crap to go away, far far away.

Then people like you should try to stop posting it then!

See your post above that I quoted.

Back on topic : I wish that there was a more serious journalistic approach into the UFO phenomenon and not just easy to watch/read material out there.

Trying to find info on this subject is not easy without falling on someone who wants to plug their book or site...

Lags

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Contact (new) and Beyond the Unknown (this year)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If by quality you mean production value, then yea, I've began to notice the networks forking over more cash to the UFO shows, thereby only sensationalizing the topic and further integrating it into popular culture.

Though, I wouldn't say that they've really done anything to enhance the quality of UFOlogy beyond cranking up the limelight that's already being shined upon it. It's the kind of limelight that's all luff and no stuff. They lack substance yet appear to be bursting with a sort of gimmicky entertainment value.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
If by quality you mean production value, then yea, I've began to notice the networks forking over more cash to the UFO shows, thereby only sensationalizing the topic and further integrating it into popular culture.

Though, I wouldn't say that they've really done anything to enhance the quality of UFOlogy beyond cranking up the limelight that's already being shined upon it. It's the kind of limelight that's all luff and no stuff. They lack substance yet appear to be bursting with a sort of gimmicky entertainment value.

Agreed... As far as I see it, it is all about raking in as much dosh as possible on the common viewers or readers back.

Lags

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
whoops double post.

Lags
edit on 9-8-2019 by Lagomorphe because: That time of the hour again.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Problem with disclosure being the most logical option for those who do, what if...

Alens are among us or nearby....

Are they of positive intent towards us, or actively against our position.

What if they are like the kilrathi, born and bred hunters.

Or like the borg...intent only for their own ideals resistance free.

Or like e.t. basically space butterly enthusiasts or botanists

And would a portion of the population consider them demons or angels? Even if they are not.

What we do with a space notice for eviction or space freeway demolition notice?

How will disclosure change the planet?

And i havent seen the improvement in the quality at all relating to factual information. But the studio quality meets my expectation

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I like the new shows. They are a tad better quality. Keep them coming.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You said:

They lack substance yet appear to be bursting with a sort of gimmicky entertainment value.

Lack substance?

Contact is a show that's looking at all of the evidence as Big Data and using the latest link analysis software to look for correlations in the data.

This is being led by one of the guys that was in charge of gathering intelligence and analyzing the data in the search for Bin Laden.

At some point, skepticism has to give way to open minded exploration.

The way the Researchers are methodically analyzing the data and talking to very credible witnesses needs to be applauded.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

This is being led by one of the guys that was in charge of gathering intelligence and analyzing the data in the search for Bin Laden.

are you sure

Whats this then?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join