It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Illegal Immigrants in America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Boadicea

It got to the whole " papers please " because there were unwanted people there and they needed to be rid of ...

History is repeating itself.

I'm more inclined to think that the "unwanteds" were simply an opportunity to exert more power and control over all of us uppity citizens thinking we have genuine absolute and inalienable rights...

The critters can't have that.

The problem is the world is not infinite.

Things change, in fact that's the only constant we have if you think about it.

Money rules now and sadly that means greed and power rule.....there is no happy ending from here I'm afraid, political morons,left and right are just tools to destruction. These idiots want a war,well I say let them at it

edit on 9-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Secretrooster

Doesnt matter to me what color they are. Illegal is illegal. Everytime I broke the law I paid the consequences. I feel cheated now.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Secretrooster

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't know why you ignore illegals, I don't. Anyone who is here illegally needs to go. The only reason you think what you think is because of the media. It's fake news.

I don’t watch the news. If I ignored white immigrants why would I make this post?

Show me one post on ATS about illegal immigration that mentions white immigrants.

So if you don't ignore them, and no one else is saying they do, why would you make the post except for the constant fake news about it?

Can you show me any posts on ATS where everyone is saying white illegals can stay?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I don't know why you ignore illegals, I don't. Anyone who is here illegally needs to go. The only reason you think what you think is because of the media. It's fake news.

I don’t watch the news. If I ignored white immigrants why would I make this post?

Show me one post on ATS about illegal immigration that mentions white immigrants.

So if you don't ignore them, and no one else is saying they do, why would you make the post except for the constant fake news about it?

Can you show me any posts on ATS where everyone is saying white illegals can stay?

My post is meant to bring attention to the fact that they are largely ignored. The fact that they aren’t a topic of discussion speaks volumes. People talk about illegal immigration all the time on ATS. Can you guess which group of immigrants is the main focus?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You don't hear about them because the press wants you to think this is a race issue. If it was widely known illegals came from everywhere and were of all races, then it ceases to be a brown v. white American issue like it's painted as in the news. It then because harder to make the cries of racism stick.

You also only hear about illegals from the Central and South American countries too, but they come from all over the world. There are African, Asian, and European illegals in this country, but most illegals walk over the Southern border regardless of point of origin. Because they walk over that border, it's reported as strictly an issue of brown vs. white Americans in the press.

You also never hear that Americans of all colors are against illegal immigration too and for the same reason. That makes it harder to paint as an issue of pure racism.

In short, making it a pure race issue steers the conversation about why illegal immigration and mass illegal immigration particularly is bad for the country, why people don't want it and do want border control. Why people are in favor of it and why every other country on earth has and enforces their immigration standards far more stringently than we do. Getting into that discussion is not what they want, so the carefully steer the conversation into one that looks like a purely race issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yes, the MSM ignores them because they want to create the illusion of this being a race issue.

Question. You have a cut on your finger that needs to be cleaned and bandaged, and you have a deep slice into your femoral artery that is gushing blood. What are you going to put your attentions on?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Flying into Tampa one time (from Germany) to visit my dad for a about a week, my only piece of luggage was a carry on back pack apparently that was enough to flag me.

So they pulled me aside and said how many other bags I said this is it they had me sit and apparently waited for everything to be unloaded form the plane to make certain. After about 10 mins I took my phone out to let my 72 yr old father who was waiting on me know I was held up.

That pissed them off pretty good, came up saying no cell phone use allowed I finished my call (since it was almost done) never acknowledging the guy (yes I was being petty at this point) and waited ended up being nearly 45 mins. Finally they asked for ID handed them my military passport and military ID.

Suddenly they had someone available to check my luggage and their demeanor changed, that really annoyed me so If I hadn't had military credentials how far would that have gone?

Yeah that is nasty treatment for sure. This is because of how they are trained, although in my opinion, that training needs a serious overhaul. Immigration and Customs officers have a split personality when it comes to their job behaviors.
They are actually trained to be A-holes that way, and trained not trust anything. Pretty unproductive I think because they make @sses of themselves and it reflects quite poorly on their humanity, they could do better than that.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

My post is meant to bring attention to the fact that they are largely ignored. The fact that they aren’t a topic of discussion speaks volumes. People talk about illegal immigration all the time on ATS. Can you guess which group of immigrants is the main focus?

It's not that they are ignored. Simple fact is ICE catches a European who over stayed no court is necessary. You take them to airport and send them home. Happened twice to my wife she was british.

She couldn't claim asylum so with an expired Visa she went straight to the airport. It's the asylum laws that are messed up and needs to be corrected

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Tons of Ukraine and moldovan come on Visa never leave

Neither crack the top 10 list of overstays by Country.

Link

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The problem is the world is not infinite.

True... the world is not infinite. But the possibilities and our potential IS infinite.

Remember too that the power hungry do not want to share power, and their ultimate goal is ultimate power over everyone, and especially others with power. There is no honor among the powerful. Others are useful only as long as they serve one's purposes, and are quickly and easily discarded/betrayed/thrown under the bus when they outlive their usefulness.

So while we fight the PTB, the PTB are also fighting each other. That may be our saving grace.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

How come I never see anyone mention illegal immigrants who are white Europeans or Canadians?

Because they make up less than 1% of the people who are here illegally. Not sure why people are so intent on making this about race.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday
Probably because it's a minority. If I recall correctly less than half a million visa overstays. (Obviously still an issue but we should be wary of the "solutions"). I've never heard of Muslim illegals though.

I chose the word Muslims instead of middle eastern because that’s usually how people refer to them. Especially when talking about immigration.

Even if white people are the minority, shouldn’t they be treated the same?

They are treated the same. My white friend overstayed his VISA and was soon picked up by immigration.

If they were treated the same they would be a topic of discussion for people who strongly oppose illegal immigration.

That's because he didn't stroll or sneak across the border. He entered the US legally with a visa, registered his residence and when his visa expired, immigration came to see him and he complied. He left the US and came back to Europe.

I think you're missing the point here.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

How come I never see anyone mention illegal immigrants who are white Europeans or Canadians? They aren’t targeted by ice raids. Not talked about by conservatives OR liberals. It’s always about Mexicans or Muslims. It’s almost as if there is some sort of prejudice towards Mexicans and Muslims/middle easterns? Or how else can one explain the difference in treatment?

ICE most wanted list...10 people from Mexico or South America.
www.ice.gov...

Coincidence? Statistically speaking their are more immigrants from Mexico and South America. Does that mean we should ignore the fact that there are white immigrants? Does that excuse difference in treatment?

Mexicans are asked about their citizenship status. Why aren’t authorities asking white people? Where are the raids on businesses who’ve hired white Europeans? Where are the instances of white Europeans being separated from their families?

From appearances, it seems that it’s easier to be a white illegal immigrant in America.

Who gives a sh!t what color skin they have. Illegal is illegal. The top 10 most wanted by ICE are drug/human traffickers and/or cartel members. Theres plenty of people who overstay their visas, and they're caught. So many people get turned away and down back home at customs at airports. They just don't make a gigantic fuss about it. Canadian border isn't any less secure than our southern border either.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

WARNING

Every person seeklng ontry to Canada
Is required by law to report to an Immigration Inspector
for examination.
Failure to report may Involve
FINE - IMPRISONMENT and
DEPORTATION

Even then -- Canada gets plenty of illegal US citizens. They're caught, and then deported. Same as they are here.

That sign I quoted is a nice way of saying you need to enter at a point of entry. Thats how it should be. People need to get a goddamn grip and understand it's about the ILLEGAL aspect of it. Not their skin color. Not where they're from. So tired of the "racist!" crap being thrown around. The word means absolutely nothing these days thanks to the "you dont agree with me so you're racist" crowd.
edit on 8/9/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

How come I never see anyone mention illegal immigrants who are white Europeans or Canadians?

Because they make up less than 1% of the people who are here illegally. Not sure why people are so intent on making this about race.

Because everything done these days is either racist or political. Cant even fart in public without someone claiming you're a racist Trump supporter anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
India, Mexico, Cuba and then China.

These are the top 4. Most of them are not coming in through the southern border but on work visa's,etc. They still get deported but the stories are not a juicy as a mother of 3 coming crossing the Rio Grande.

Link
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-09T13:01:31-05:000131 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It happens, it doesn't make news because it's not click worthy. Democrats need illegals from the ME, Mexico and South America because they can benefit from them. Republicans complain about them because they commit so much crime. The Asian and other illegals are smart enough to know what "out of sight, out of mind" means.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Tons of Ukraine and moldovan come on Visa never leave

Most people wouldn’t know that because it isn’t reported on.

You cant even compare the numbers , by me the schools are taught 95% in Spanish
The towns and stores all.in Spanish
They have took over the landscaping trade, roofing, house cleaning, fast food, construction.
4 kids per family.

Doesnt even look like the u.s.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

They are treated the same. The reason why we don’t hear about it is because of the low numbers of whites compared to the other, and because it doesn’t fit the Trump/Trump supporter racist narrative, that the monopolistic Liberal media panders to ignorant people who fall for it.
edit on 12-8-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join