It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Illegal Immigrants in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: Secretrooster

originally posted by: gallop
In Australia the loony left don't even want white refugees...

having trouble getting the video to play.
I’m not familiar with Australia’s immigration situation.

Basically a bunch of loonies were protesting that Australia should have open borders and let anyone who wants to get into Australia in. A man went around asking them if we should be helping South African farmers who are at serious risk of murder, rape torture in and as soon as these morons found out they were white they blew a gasket and pretty much said they should be left there and they deserved everything they got for being in a black persons country.

Even went so far as accusing the Jewish bloke doing the interview of being a Nazi

There’s no arguing with retarded

Glad I checked once more before replying, you said exactly what I was about to.

How was that one woman saying "They have their own country, and they stole it anyway."

I mean, she's a white woman living in Australia, any other time she'd be a self depreciating vociferous member of the sorry crowd.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They did at Cronulla, I think...

(you missed the end square bracket after the quote tag.. )

edit on 9-8-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well I promise you there are muslim illegals of every race in the USA. From Christian and hindu races as well. Illegals cover the entire spectrum.

a reply to: Secretrooster

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I’m not sure it matters what color an illegal is. They’re destroying our country. They drive down our wages and take free healthcare for themselves and it costs us the taxpayers. The corporations , politicians and owners of this country like their cheap labor. That’s why they’ll be here forever. Well that and it helps them in their globalist agenda that will destroy borders and lead to their one world government.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well I promise you there are muslim illegals of every race in the USA. From Christian and hindu races as well. Illegals cover the entire spectrum.

I agree. I should of specified middle eastern.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

'illegal' is the key word here, skin colour is totally and utterly irrelevant.

The law is not prejudice - enter legally or suffer the consequences.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's some under "Human Trafficking" from "Uzbekistan" 😎

That’s an Asian country.

So is Russia

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I recall a few stories of former Nazi war criminals falsifying their identity in the US and being arrested and deported back to Germany. Those were in the news but that was years ago. Probably just go the ICE site and get stats on nationalities of those deported.

Here is the Nazi one:

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 9-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

"On Tuesday, the White House announced that Mr. Trump had secured Mr. Palij’s deportation, dispatching immigration authorities to apprehend him and wheel him on a stretcher from his home in Queens to be taken by air ambulance to Düsseldorf. Mr. Palij, who is frail, arrived at Düsseldorf Airport early Tuesday and was taken by a Red Cross ambulance to a nursing home near Münster, in northwestern Germany.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Mr. Trump’s spokeswoman, said in a statement that “the United States will not tolerate those who facilitated Nazi crimes and other human rights violations, and they will not find a safe haven on American soil.”
edit on 9-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

'illegal' is the key word here, skin colour is totally and utterly irrelevant.

The law is not prejudice - enter legally or suffer the consequences.

I agree. That’s how it should be anyway.
Arizona’s law allows police officers to ask for proof of citizenship or proof they are allowed to be here legally. How many white people do you think get asked for their papers?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I recall a few stories of former Nazi war criminals falsifying their identity in the US and being arrested and deported back to Germany. Those were in the news but that was years ago. Probably just go the ICE site and get stats on nationalities of those deported.

Here is the Nazi one:

www.nytimes.com...

"On Tuesday, the White House announced that Mr. Trump had secured Mr. Palij’s deportation, dispatching immigration authorities to apprehend him and wheel him on a stretcher from his home in Queens to be taken by air ambulance to Düsseldorf. Mr. Palij, who is frail, arrived at Düsseldorf Airport early Tuesday and was taken by a Red Cross ambulance to a nursing home near Münster, in northwestern Germany.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Mr. Trump’s spokeswoman, said in a statement that “the United States will not tolerate those who facilitated Nazi crimes and other human rights violations, and they will not find a safe haven on American soil.”

If you do a search on google you will find a few instances, not many though.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

If you get a chance to read the article, Obama knew about this Nazi criminal living in New York. He did nothing. The residents were furious. They would often protests outside the guy's house.

Trump got him out. It took a lot of diplomatic work to make it happen but he did it.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

If you get a chance to read the article, Obama knew about this Nazi criminal living in New York. He did nothing. The residents were furious. They would often protests outside the guy's house.

Trump got him out. It took a lot of diplomatic work to make it happen but he did it.

Read it. Trump should be commended for his part in making it happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
In the mind of the ‘left’ :

Illegal means Mexican, South American or non-white
Muslim means Arabic, Persian or middle eastern
Blacks are less-capable and need support
White people are inherently racist

Whereas in the minds of normal people:

It is WRONG to sneak into a country and live there without following proper immigration procedure
Everyone is equal

Why do leftists not discuss ‘white’ ILLEGAL immigrants?? Because leftists don’t understand that such a thing exists

Opposing ILLEGAL immigration does NOT make you anti-immigrant or anti-immigration at all

Trump is PRO immigration
The Republican Party is PRO immigration

edit on 9 8 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

The Govt will arrest anyone for even the smallest things, as an American citizen that's actually from here - I can assure you of that. Our jails and prisons are overflowing. We have a culture of 'arrest anyone for anything' nearly these days.

About foreigners from Europe (or East Asia for that matter) - the reason you are not hearing much about this is because the MSM chooses to ignore it. When these people get arrested by ICE (which they do every day) no one screams or cries about it, it's not a big deal to most people. They simply don't care if some Ukrainian or Chinese guy got arrested for being here illegally. It doesn't support a political narrative really (even though the right-wing could theoretically use it as capital in the current immigration debates, but they haven't utilized this effectively yet).

Also we need to keep in mind that Euros, Africans, Indians, and East Asians are much more likely to actually get paperwork and attempt to legitimize their stay, because they aren't as desperate or impoverished as most South or Central American immigrants.

Granted we have offenders from all of these areas, and they are arrested when caught, but there appears to be a disproportionate % of the Americas that are simply not bothering with getting the proper paperwork + the MSM is focusing on them specifically right now. So it seems more imbalanced than it actually is.

You can Trust me on this one thing though - the Govt will arrest just about anyone it thinks it can. They just love cuffing and detaining people. You need mega $$$ to get around this.

I agree about the media ignoring it, but what about people who speak out against illegal immigration? I never hear or see anyone mention white immigrants on ATS.

European immigrants represent one of the smallest portions of illegal immigrants, so it's not a massive problem compared to Mexico, Central American (purely by the numbers here).

Also - Asian and European immigrants have far higher education ratings and often learn to speak English - according to the statistics. They assimilate far better and cause less frustration.

Here are two pages I want you to investigate in depth. It will help you understand the statistics behind this situation much better so you'll get a better concept of why people randomly aren't complaining as much about certain groups of immigrants (East Asians, Europeans, Africans).

The most disproportionate group is the very low number of Middle Eastern immigrants, yet they do get the spotlight more often than you'd expect purely by the numbers. But that is because of the conflicts in that region and the "terrorism" fears (because the US led wars there and so retribution is much more expected for our hand in destroying those nations).

Unauthorized Immigrant Trends

On this page check the top graph, then click the tab labeled "Region/Country of Birth", then use the drop down box under that to change the region/country.

1) First I want you to compare the "Mexico" with "Non-Mexico" numbers. This shows that Mexicans represent about 5 to 6 million of the illegals, whereas ALL non-Mexicans represent essentially the same number. So Mexico is 50% of the entire illegal immigrant population.

2) Now check "Central Americans" - they are almost 2million of the 5/6 million Non-Mexicans. So that means around 70% of the entire illegal population is Mexico+Central America.

3) Check Euro/Canadian - they are around .5 mil, so only representing 5% of the illegal population.

4) Africa - they are .25 mil, so only 2.5% of the illegal population.

5) Asia - they are 1.5 mil, so about 15% of the illegal pop (despite that Asia houses half the world's population).

6) Caribbean is .5 or 5%, and South American is .75 so 7.5%.

7) Now you can go down below and check by nation. Look at some of these numbers - El Salvador is nearly .8 mil or 8% of the entire illegal pop, and Guatemala is .6 or 6% of the entire pop, and Honduras is .4 or 4% -- yet these are extremely tiny nations with minor populations globally speaking!!

8) Compare with China - about .375 or 3.75% and India's .5 or 5% , yet these two nations represent nearly 40% of the entire world's population!?

For additional research on the statistics of language proficiency, education, etc - look at this page Key Findings about US Immigrants

Hopefully this will make much more light of why the focus is on Mexico and Central America specifically.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
In the mind of the ‘left’ :

Illegal means Mexican, South American or non-white
Muslim means Arabic, Persian or middle eastern
Blacks are less-capable and need support
White people are inherently racist

Whereas in the minds of normal people:

It is WRONG to sneak into a country and live there without following proper immigration procedure
Everyone is equal

Why do leftists not discuss ‘white’ ILLEGAL immigrants?? Because leftists don’t understand that such a thing exists

I think it’s fair to say both the left and the right think of illegals as Mexicans. Not all of them, of course. ATS is mainly right leaning. I never see white immigrants mentioned.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I flagged this thread so that more people will eventually come across the research I conducted above, because this information needs to be disseminated more broadly. It will show that racism is not actually the main culprit here per se, but rather that most immigrants from non-Mexican/Central American regions tend towards legalization while the Mex-CentAmer group represents 70% of the illegal immigrant population.

If people saw these numbers they would understand the context of the situation a lot better and realize that this is a problem derived from the Drug War refugee crisis specifically.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The Govt will arrest anyone for even the smallest things, as an American citizen that's actually from here - I can assure you of that. Our jails and prisons are overflowing. We have a culture of 'arrest anyone for anything' nearly these days.

About foreigners from Europe (or East Asia for that matter) - the reason you are not hearing much about this is because the MSM chooses to ignore it. When these people get arrested by ICE (which they do every day) no one screams or cries about it, it's not a big deal to most people. They simply don't care if some Ukrainian or Chinese guy got arrested for being here illegally. It doesn't support a political narrative really (even though the right-wing could theoretically use it as capital in the current immigration debates, but they haven't utilized this effectively yet).

Also we need to keep in mind that Euros, Africans, Indians, and East Asians are much more likely to actually get paperwork and attempt to legitimize their stay, because they aren't as desperate or impoverished as most South or Central American immigrants.

Granted we have offenders from all of these areas, and they are arrested when caught, but there appears to be a disproportionate % of the Americas that are simply not bothering with getting the proper paperwork + the MSM is focusing on them specifically right now. So it seems more imbalanced than it actually is.

You can Trust me on this one thing though - the Govt will arrest just about anyone it thinks it can. They just love cuffing and detaining people. You need mega $$$ to get around this.

I agree about the media ignoring it, but what about people who speak out against illegal immigration? I never hear or see anyone mention white immigrants on ATS.

European immigrants represent one of the smallest portions of illegal immigrants, so it's not a massive problem compared to Mexico, Central American (purely by the numbers here).

Also - Asian and European immigrants have far higher education ratings and often learn to speak English - according to the statistics. They assimilate far better and cause less frustration.

Here are two pages I want you to investigate in depth. It will help you understand the statistics behind this situation much better so you'll get a better concept of why people randomly aren't complaining as much about certain groups of immigrants (East Asians, Europeans, Africans).

The most disproportionate group is the very low number of Middle Eastern immigrants, yet they do get the spotlight more often than you'd expect purely by the numbers. But that is because of the conflicts in that region and the "terrorism" fears (because the US led wars there and so retribution is much more expected for our hand in destroying those nations).

Unauthorized Immigrant Trends

On this page check the top graph, then click the tab labeled "Region/Country of Birth", then use the drop down box under that to change the region/country.

1) First I want you to compare the "Mexico" with "Non-Mexico" numbers. This shows that Mexicans represent about 5 to 6 million of the illegals, whereas ALL non-Mexicans represent essentially the same number. So Mexico is 50% of the entire illegal immigrant population.

2) Now check "Central Americans" - they are almost 2million of the 5/6 million Non-Mexicans. So that means around 70% of the entire illegal population is Mexico+Central America.

3) Check Euro/Canadian - they are around .5 mil, so only representing 5% of the illegal population.

4) Africa - they are .25 mil, so only 2.5% of the illegal population.

5) Asia - they are 1.5 mil, so about 15% of the illegal pop (despite that Asia houses half the world's population).

6) Caribbean is .5 or 5%, and South American is .75 so 7.5%.

7) Now you can go down below and check by nation. Look at some of these numbers - El Salvador is nearly .8 mil or 8% of the entire illegal pop, and Guatemala is .6 or 6% of the entire pop, and Honduras is .4 or 4% -- yet these are extremely tiny nations with minor populations globally speaking!!

8) Compare with China - about .375 or 3.75% and India's .5 or 5% , yet these two nations represent nearly 40% of the entire world's population!?

For additional research on the statistics of language proficiency, education, etc - look at this page Key Findings about US Immigrants

Hopefully this will make much more light of why the focus is on Mexico and Central America specifically.

I have read the statistics and understand that Mexicans and South Americans make up half of illegal immigrants. Going off the numbers you presented, there is at least 500,000 white immigrants. That’s not a small number. Besides learning to speak English these illegal immigrants are still working under the table and at least some of them are getting government benefits fraudulently. They still impact the country in the same manner.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I flagged this thread so that more people will eventually come across the research I conducted above, because this information needs to be disseminated more broadly. It will show that racism is not actually the main culprit here per se, but rather that most immigrants from non-Mexican/Central American regions tend towards legalization while the Mex-CentAmer group represents 70% of the illegal immigrant population.

If people saw these numbers they would understand the context of the situation a lot better and realize that this is a problem derived from the Drug War refugee crisis specifically.

I don’t necessarily think the difference in treatment is due to racism. I’m sure there are different factors.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

edit on 9-8-2019 by Secretrooster because: Double post

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
In context, China and India represent roughly 40% of the world's population.
Honduras is about .175%, Guatemala around .25%, El Salvador about .1%, and Mexico is 2.3%.

These are estimates and I'm just rounding the numbers but it should be close.

So China+India, nearly half the world's population represent less than 9% of the illegal population in the US.
Yet Mexico+CentAmer is less than 3% of the world's population and represents 70% of the illegal population.

Combine that with assimilation/conformity/education rates and the problem is obvious.
edit on 8/9/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join