It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Sues FBI & DOJ Over Dismissal Blames Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

It looks like they are getting scared of this report coming out and are attempting a stall tactic to delay any further action against them as long as possible. Fairly standard practice. They must be really scared because the lawyer fees are hefty.

Yep, definitely.

Not sure of what they might gain, as the DOJ investigation was set
in motion prior, and is ongoing. In other words, just like Muller
had his little reign of terror so will the DOJ now with Barr.

The IG report is due out next month, but the SPYGATE scandal
is just warming up.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I wonder if McCabe is using the same attorney Strzok did?

Looking at the filing here:
apps.npr.org...

McCabe's attorney is an Murad Hussain
with the firm Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP.

Strozk has two law firms, not the same.
Zukerman Spaeder LLP
and
Heller, Huron, Chertkof & Salzman

Thanks! Hey, it looks like Zukerman Spaeder LLP has a Pro Bono section on their website so that is likely what he is doing. It's free but it appears certain requirements have to be met. He probably meets those being unemployed. No way he can afford the real deal on his former salary I know that much.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

That's why I believe this particular lawsuit is attempt to get his retirement...whether he goes to jail or not at a later date doesn't really matter. He needs money and he knows it.

I don't believe there is enough money in the world for him to get his job back...that's the least of his worries....but it may also be a strategy to lay the ground work for a defense in a criminal trial....all he has to do is get CNN to provide the platform to get the rest of the media stirred up prior about this lawsuit

I agree, just do not see any way he ever gets his position back,
he is asking for that too, which I suppose is par for the course.

If the rumors are true; he said in going after Flynn
"First we **** Flynn, then we **** Trump.

Depending on the evidence, he could be looking at criminal
charges for his role in SPYGATE, so yeah how will he pay
for all of this? This is also great PR as you said, CNN and
cohorts and drum up support and he can open another
GO FUND ME for legal fees.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: RickinVa

So in otherwords, they are sensationalizing it 🧐

I said all that to say what you just said..... in the vain hopes that if you explain it as simple as you can, maybe,,,just maybe someone will start to question the role of the MSM in all this, or least know they are never getting the whole story.
edit on 9-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thank you for that!

I'm busy digging for another thread and didn't really feel like going after the info myself. Was more of a question that popped into my head when I read this thread.

Once again, much gratitude to you!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

These guys are blowing smoke... because they can feel the heat from the IG and US Atty John Durham's kitchen heating up.

Durham went after, and secured a conviction of a well regarded FBI investigative agent, John Connolly, who was proven to have ties to the Boston mafia.

He's not afraid to go after dirty cops. That has to be making Strzok and McCabe pretty damn nervous.

edit on 9-8-2019 by dasman888 because: gerbil zombies

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

These guys are blowing smoke... because they can feel the heat from the IG and US Atty John Durham's kitchen heating up.

Durham went after, and secured a conviction of a well regarded FBI investigative agent, John Connolly, who was proven to have ties to the Boston mafia.

He's not afraid to go after dirty cops. That has to be making Strzok and McCabe pretty damn nervous.

I 100% agree they are blowing smoke.

This is actually a great strategy on their part. IMO, now that I think about it, this is an effort to get this lawsuit all the attention he can get...he needs to get the perception out to the viewing public via the MSM that he is being persecuted unfairly by being terminated 1 day before retirement.

He NEEDS this perception of being "persecuted" and this lawsuit allows that perception to foster prior to criminal charges because it gives the MSM "the hook" to run with it. Then they can push the it's "vindictive" angle when it starts to get serious.... it's nothing but a game.

Don't be surprised if you start hearing crap like......."was McCabe treated unfairly and improperly denied his retirement by being terminated 1 day before retirement?" If they can push the words "treated unfairly" and "improperly denied his retirement" enough, it sets the stage for all future events.

Okay I am done now. Time will tell how this all plays out.....it always does.

Last edit: Based on the above scenario, it would behoove Trump to keep his mouth shut about this particular lawsuit... it would just play right into McCabe's hands to tweet about this frivolous lawsuit. Unfortunately, he will not be able to keep his mouth shut.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Good to know you see right through it! I think India really blew the lid with revoking Kashmir's autonomy and Jammu too?? That means so far, NATO(USA, UK, and France really) has acquired new land, turkey has acquired new land, Russia has acquired new land, and China took territory by building land in the ocean and India has taken action to add land to it's borders/territory. That's one helluva ww3 we been having taint it??
I see everyone and they mama still fighting over that last chunk of Libya too. I have not updated in a couple weeks. Maybe tomorrow I'll dig for something to show.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Hey, it looks like Zukerman Spaeder LLP has a Pro Bono section on their website so that is likely what he is doing. It's free but it appears certain requirements have to be met. He probably meets those being unemployed. No way he can afford the real deal on his former salary I know that much.

Could be.
Was it McCabe who raised half a mil on Go Fund Me?
He is doing the rounds today in an interview, trying
to drum up sympathy. Aside from the Trump haters,
I doubt he will find what he is looking for.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hey, it looks like Zukerman Spaeder LLP has a Pro Bono section on their website so that is likely what he is doing. It's free but it appears certain requirements have to be met. He probably meets those being unemployed. No way he can afford the real deal on his former salary I know that much.

Could be.
Was it McCabe who raised half a mil on Go Fund Me?
He is doing the rounds today in an interview, trying
to drum up sympathy. Aside from the Trump haters,
I doubt he will find what he is looking for.

I wonder about those Go Fund Me accounts. Seems like a good way to arrange a payoff.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

DING DING DING we have a winner!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It was indeed:

Archive.is of McCabe's GoFundMe

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks J&C, not a bad haul for a disgraced coup member.

I can only hope that those who were part of that
unlawful seditious attempt are held accountable.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The more these people "Talk & Tour", the sooner they'll end up like Avenatti 😎

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The more these people "Talk & Tour", the sooner they'll end up like Avenatti 😎

There are a lot of really gullible people out there,
for sure. The leftist Dem's couldn't get enough of
him, now he's sawdust. It is the Democrat way!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Don't follow the rules they blame you, follow the rules and they still blame you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join