It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally experienced my first racism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Went to get some groceries and the person in front of me left there cart 2-3 feet behind them so I pushed it up a foot to load my groceries.

"Don't touch my stuff mother#er I don't need your help"

Um ok

So then this person is leaving and turns around at the door and says I see what you did you #ing racist I will shoot you, I'm not scared of you, I'll kill you cracker mother#er.

To which I finally spoke and said, I'm sorry what did you says, in order for the manager who had been called by employees already could also hear that as well, to which this person repeated there threats before slamming into the divider and leaving the store with the manager and employees racing after them to get car information and other things to report.

Police are on there way to check security footage and take statements so that this mentally unstable person can get the help they desperately need.

I feel so warm and fuzzy now, I found racism.

edit on 8-8-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well I could ask some questions but ........ 😎☑️

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Your problem is you exist.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, welcome to the world of being called a racist inappropriately. Might as well wear one of those shirts with a number on it so people can identify how you are doing in the race, good running shoes need to be worn at all time in the new game we have entered..

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I would have said I'm an angel and was sent to test you. You failed mother#er.

edit on Thu Aug 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Grats on the racism.

Throw a party and celebrate this weekend.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I do not feel guilty for being white one bit. I do not feel entitles at all, I worked my bloody a$$ off most of my life to get anywhere, working way too many hours to try to get ahead was my privilege I guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Racism towards white people does exist. So does racism towards every other race. Let’s Just say racism exists. Period.

edit on 8-8-2019 by Secretrooster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Let me try this again, in a less frank manner.. The offending person was more than racist. He's mentally unstable. The FBI told us to alert authorities when coming across extremely unstable people. No?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
should have just told him to put the card back in the deck

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just spoke to the sheriff, they are going to talk to the manager and get the plate number etc, I don't expect it to go anywhere at the moment but I have a feeling this person has a history of incarceration so maybe.

I also have a feeling there is not a lot of black woman who dress manly with sunglasses on at night running around threatening to kill people in the grocery store in this area, so it's again possible that help will find them.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

One of the unfortunate side effects of this is that while I have dated nearly a half dozen black girls in the past, I will probably be hesitant to do so again since crazy people are everywhere but this is a whole other protected class of phsyco, this person felt no fear as they told someone who physically is twice of her that she would kill him with everyone listening.

Meh #cali

edit on 8-8-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Thanks for the additional info. Sounds like she may be on heavy medications.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Rest easy, if you want to feel better about this situation, watch this.......to the very end. It's the real deal.

"you just a ni**a, I'm just a cracker, they just pitting us against each other......"

You ready?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

One of the unfortunate side effects of this is that while I have dated nearly a half dozen black girls in the past, I will probably be hesitant to do so again since crazy people are everywhere but this is a whole other protected class of phsyco, this person felt no fear as they told someone who physically is twice of her that she would kill him with everyone listening.

Meh #cali

You’ll stereotype black women because of one persons actions? Isn’t that why white peoples are upset? A few mentally ill white people shoot up a place and the media lumped all white people in the group. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Im sorry, attempt assault on me, and Ill beat your a$$. legal, defensible in court

(post by xuenchen removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'm wondering what this fine specimine of society (not humanity) was talking about when they said "I see what you did there"... Some people always seem to be looking for a fight.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
a reply to: carewemust

I appreciate you had a bad encounter with an asshole who called you names. But name-calling is not racism. It MAY be an example of acting out an underlying racist attitude, sure. But people call people names all the time just because they are angry. You don't have to be racist to be angry and go over the top expressing yourself.

On the other hand...

"I have a feeling this person has a history of incarceration so maybe."

On what is your feeling based?

If the cops said so, then that is one thing (but then it wouldn't be a 'feeling' would it?), but if it was based on the fact that he was black, and quite likely "disturbed". then that is a whole 'nother thing altogether.

Are black guys the only people who get angry for no particular reason?

I also have a feeling there is not a lot of black woman who dress manly with sunglasses on at night running around threatening to kill people in the grocery store in this area, so it's again possible that help will find them.

Where does this "feeling" come from? Have you encountered "black women who dress manly with sunglasses running around threatening to kill people"? Was your 'perpetrator' such a woman (you didn't mention this in the OP).

What does it mean to "dress manly" in 2019"? Please think about your answer... is this a passive-agressive shot at lesbians?

Why does an encounter with an obviously disturbed individual bring up the idea of racism to you? What does race have to do with mental illness?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join