It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Raids? Hundreds rounded up while at work? .....Just who were these Anti American companies……

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Nope charge them and prosecute them to the furthest extent of the law. My problem is with illegal freeloaders living off the system, drug dealers, pedophiles, rapists, violent criminals not hard working, productive individuals working 50+ hours a week to provide a better life for their families. We could use those kinds of family values and work ethic in this country. Yes it was wrong that they came illegally but these are not the bad hombres Trump got you guys all hyped up about.

You raise a salient point, it won't be addressed though as most of these people have had their minds made up for them already.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Companies are using now "staffing agencies", dirty trick to keep hiring illegal temporary workers.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Funny watching conservatives tip toe around a subject..

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The Koch Brother's and others like them want illegal immigrants to get around unions. Plain and simple. We have a few farms around here that hire illegals (mostly Mom and Pops), I don't feel sorry for them. If you can't afford your choice of business then get out of it. Old saying in the Navy, "Choose your rate, choose your fate." The Koch's don't give a damn about these immigrants, they just want their money.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Revoke the US citizenship of the business owner and deport them to the country of origin of the illegals they are so eager to help. Deal HARD with them and this situation would resolve itself.

Koch foods, Tyson foods, any of the big chicken or beef suppliers would be top of the lists every time.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

Koch Foods is not affiliated with the Koch brothers or Koch Industries, the Kansas-based energy and manufacturing conglomerate. Grendys, 57, who grew up in a Chicago bungalow, is worth $2.5 billion, making him the 328th richest man in America, according to the 2018 Forbes 400 ranking.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Unfortunately I was in error in my posting about Koch. It was not THAT Koch but another smaller koch. But Tyson is a good second name on this list. And I agree with you completely. Hang em out to dry and all the other companies that hire people here illegally and the whole situation would resolve itself without putting all the blame on poor people.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Some people just see a name and assume the rest. As I'm sure that some see the name and use it for an agenda and "forget " to mention that its not the same family so that the first assumption can continue.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
AS the Democratic voting base is facing decimation,they'd better find more DEAD people to cheat with.
Come in without permission ,then you get the boot,POVERTY not withstanding and absolutely NO MORE nation building.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join