It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Raids? Hundreds rounded up while at work? .....Just who were these Anti American companies……

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ice Raids? Hundreds rounded up while at work? Just who were these companies……
Let’s make a list ATS.
A list of companies demonstrating anti-American hiring ethics.

Hundreds of workers have been rounded up, separating many of them from their children. Some of these workers have been on the job for long and extended periods of time.

I’m not posting here to challenge these actions on the part of the Trump administration but rather to challenge it to do the job thoroughly and prosecute the companies that hired illegal aliens in the first place.

I started a search after watching the reporting on network news with all the videos of people being rounded up and hand cuffed for processing, but what I did not see, even on the msm network, was any indication of who were these companies where these raids were taking place.

So I went on line to look and what I found right off the bat was that at least one of the food processing plants was a Koch Brothers operation. I will put that down at the top of that list that you all can help to bring to light.

Concerning that plants I found this.

The companies involved could be charged with knowingly hiring workers who are in the county illegally and will be scrutinized for tax, document and wage fraud, .

whnt.com...

See that comment above? Notice how it says, ‘’could be charged’’? Ha, wanna bet that ‘could’’ will become ‘’’never’’ soon enough ?
Let’s quit putting all the blame on illegal workers and bring down the hammer on those that hire them.

Already there is justification for these companies saying that they can't vet everyone that works for them and ''ohhhh'' they rely upon vetting processes out of there control ,
I call Bollox. I

f ICE can swoop in and scoop up illegal workers by the bus load, surely these companies could do the same. Koch, for instance is a mega corp making it's owners billionaires with enough free cash to toss it all around the country backing political causes that will increase their already booming profit line.

So let’s start a list ATS. A list of companies that should be brought to justice right now. Shutem down and send a message to all the other companies that profit off of the labor of illegal aliens.

1.. Koch Industries

2..?
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 08 Aug 2019 22:26:07 -0500Thu, 08 Aug 2019 22:26:07 -050019082019-08-08T22:26:07-05:001000000026 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Just so you know, the company has no relation to the infamous Koch brothers...

Yes, the need to start prosecuting and fining these companies for hiring illegals. No disagreement there....

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Just so you know, the company has no relation to the infamous Koch brothers...

Yes, the need to start prosecuting and fining these companies for hiring illegals. No disagreement there....

They should also be publicly shamed and boycotted by american consumers.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I understand the "Koch" companies were sold years ago to somebody else.

They must be using the "I-verifi" system that bypasses laws 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

OMG Ed. My massive error. Quick, hold the presses, Terry did the pooch once again.

OK ATS..... Let's start that list again.

1Koch[not the infamous Koch Brothers] Shutem down and prosecute them now

2-??

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
680 arrested and almost immediately 300 of them set free.
Not because they weren’t illegals and a mistake was made, they were set free on humanitarian grounds.

Instead of listing the companies who hired them I say we start with a list of lawmakers who agree with setting them free.

Americans overwhelmingly don’t want illegals in the country, even black and Hispanic Americans, so before you guys waste the time and resources rounding them up you need to get rid of the politicians and judges who are obstructing the rule of law and allowing them to stay.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Absolutely Spock. That list of companies should be front and center for us all to see.
Hey ICE, where did you raid???

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Uh you are fake news. Koch Industries was not raided.

You know it is an error but won't rectify it. *shocked*

Koch Foods*
edit on 8-8-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

NO. You cannot drift this thread so easily. Sure your idea has merit but that is for all the other threads on this situation. This thread is about those companies.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Absolutely Spock. That list of companies should be front and center for us all to see.
Hey ICE, where did you raid???

Like they list nutritional data on all foods, they should have signs in front of all the products that have been raided(and had large arrests) for illegal labor usage posted right on them at the supermarket.

Let the consumer make the(right) choice and not reward their greed(slavery).

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

OH gee whiz there Mr. Man. Right up there before your attempt to demonize me.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What happened to going after the bad hombres? Show me when they round up 600 + illegal cartel members/gang members/pedophiles and I will jump for joy.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Now that is a very fine idea, I had never thought about that. '' Certified Legal Produced''
Thank you again Spock.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Some of these companies do not ask questions as to whether their workers are citizens. I never even paid attention to the part about "are you a citizen" on the application, half the time that was left blank by the people filling it out when I was hiring people. I guess around here, people assume that those applying are citizens.

I did hire one illegal alien, my son in law. He hadn't refiled his visa at the time, so for about five years he was illegally in this country. He is still working on getting his full citizenship finished, but it is very expensive and they never seem to have extra money to go finish it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

No drift here, no deflection. Are you so on the side of profiteers employing illegal aliens?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

CNN (Anderson Stuper) says hard working immigrants are being rounded up and kept someplace secret. Sleazy bastard never says "illegal" immigrants.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So calling people out on spreading misinformation is demonizing now. Maybe don't spread misinformation. You had plenty of time to quickly change one word so we know the facts and I would agree 100% with you. Sorry you can't be intellectually honest.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Some of these companies do not ask questions as to whether their workers are citizens.

if we are going to mount a crackdown on the workers do you not think that we should do the same with those who lackadaisically hire them?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: rickymouse

Some of these companies do not ask questions as to whether their workers are citizens.

if we are going to mount a crackdown on the workers do you not think that we should do the same with those who lackadaisically hire them?

Agreed, crack down on the illegals themselves(arrest and deport) but also fine/arrest those at the companies facilitating the exploitation of basically slave labor, then publicly shame them(companies) so consumers inflict more pain. In conjunction with building the wall to protect Illegals from being exploited in the future.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Again as before in this thread. It is not about the immigrants, it is about the companies that hire them. Are you so in favor of these anti-American companies that you cannot even talk about them without turning the conversation to the workers instead of the bosses?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join