It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it true re: estimated size of the actual vs. the known universe? Please help. Thank you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

And, as we've seen, it by far exceeds that limit, so God is right. Ha HA!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Black holes create white holes. So there's a good chance our Big Bang was the result of star collapsing into a black hole in another previously existing space-time dimension. And all the stars of sufficient mass in our Universe capable of collapsing into black holes will create new big-bang Universes within the quantum foam of reality. The net result of this bigger idea of time is eventually ever possible quantum state gets realized until every possible possibility gets realized at least once. Once every possibility is realized God's omnipotent consciousness will be fully complete.

Time is always much bigger than anything we could ever possibly comprehend no matter how much we think about it.

What are white holes?

Both are yet still "theoretical"
You did read the part of your own linked subject matter that says "today is imagination day" when speaking of "white holes" , yes ?
You seem pretty dang sure of yourself . No astronomer or physicist even come close to your definitive "black holes create white holes statement . And would never dare.
(bold by me for subject matter)

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Has to be done as folks get carried away.

Actually, it's entirely fair to speculate that if the notion that our universe sprang from a singularity is true, then we're living in the byproduct of a white hole.

My only question is - where does all the matter & energy come from? Seems like rather a lot to produce from nothing...

Even still, however large, the whole thing is still sandwiched in eternity, which raises some interesting philosophical ideas.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

And, as we've seen, it by far exceeds that limit, so God is right. Ha HA!

Really? How do you know that it exceeds the limit of comprehensibility? Once it becomes incomprehensible, how can you sure that it exists?

If I close my fist so that you don't know what is inside, how do you know if there's anything in my fist at all?
edit on 9-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If you think you can comprehend it and as a result can wipe out God, then, um, good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

If you think you can comprehend it and as a result can wipe out God, then, um, good luck with that.

I have yet to meet a God that did anything but scare little children and old people.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Actually, it's entirely fair to speculate that if the notion that our universe sprang from a singularity is true, then we're living in the byproduct of a white hole.

Speculate , but do not state as a fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Just using deductive reasoning. I know we can't see through a black hole & that it's prohibited.

A universe of unimaginable proportions arising from a singularity, is highly suggestive of a white hole proposition as the big bang with inflation from a zero point infinity.

I'm still left wondering where all the magic comes from in terms of the generation of such a magnitude of mass and energy arising from a single point zero in the quantum flux?

Where and how does such energy come from? Unimaginable.

It's also entirely possible - this universe the product of a white hole on the other side of a black hole. Can't state is as fact, no, but the notion of a singularity is highly suggestive.

Maybe we're looking at an eternal evolutionary process or perhaps God "said" let there be light, at a spoken word born of a thoughtform, even on a whim as in - what the heck, let's do it, even while embedding into the Earth-Moon-Sun system an allegory & a passion play intended for an even wider audience than mankind itself?

Anything is possible. Is there evidence that the universe is made up of an original "sound"? That would make for a good hypothesis. An intelligent sound, not unlike a spoken word "let there be light!" and there WAS light.

edit on 9-8-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join