It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 302 Interviews with Bruce Ohr on Spygate Released To JudicialWatch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Precisely why I'm a proud member but prepare for a deluge of junkmail.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody wondering why the Mueller Investigation blew over this ?

Didn't he testify that he didn't "investigate" the things prior to his involvement?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how Obama's (once?) righthand man and Hillary's campaign head honcho's name never comes up...

The one calling the shots in Hillary's campaign...

The one who would have authorized the campaign expenditures for all kinds of things, including the Steele dossier and opposition research...

And, of course, THE man himself, Obama, is never named... just Obama's people... "Obama's DOJ"... "Obama's FBI"... "Obama officials"... as if they did anything without Obama's knowledge, consent and approval.

Funny that.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Liberal MSM has avoided the many Spygate revelations to date.

even the online coverage is almost non existant

fox is the only coverage I can find

wow

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"here it comes"...

"Here it comes"

"Here comes your 19th nevous breakdown"

Hmm....

this could explain the recent(?) insanity of the Democratic party leadership

BOOM!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Graham admitted he read the dossier when McCain showed him and that he told McCain that he needed to give it to the FbI because only they could investigate if it was true or not. LOL. I'm not sure he knew McCain decided to talk to Comey behind closed doors before he turned it over.

It is so stupid that the FBI thought they would get away with these FISA warrants when they knew and made note this stuff was false. I don't know whynthe Judiciary isn't more angry about being used by the FBI. Unless the judges were in on this too. We already knew FISA judges were likely to rubber-stamp them anyways so either they just proved this or they made them look ignorant.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

It is so stupid that the FBI thought they would get away with these FISA warrants when they knew and made note this stuff was false. I don't know whynthe Judiciary isn't more angry about being used by the FBI. Unless the judges were in on this too. We already knew FISA judges were likely to rubber-stamp them anyways so either they just proved this or they made them look ignorant.

I don't think this is over.
I don't think trump could direct anyone to investigate any of it until mueller was over.
I think exposure will get much much worse before any of this can be cleaned up.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, Trump was supposed to go to jail due to his foreign assistance in the election. So we have all established that doing that is a criminal offence and even the President (the highest elected office in the nation) can be punished for it.

So, if all that is true, and the rules don't change, then whomever is involved in this, used foreign influence to try to effect election results, should also go to jail. Or are the rules different if you aren't Trump?
edit on 9-8-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Or are the rules different if you aren't Trump?

It would appear so.

Kind of like the russian interference vs foreign national interference.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
As if things haven't been exciting enough, it's about to get a lot more explosive in the weeks and months ahead!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If I remember correctly, Trump was supposed to go to jail due to his foreign assistance in the election. So we have all established that doing that is a criminal offence and even the President (the highest elected office in the nation) can be punished for it.

So, if all that is true, and the rules don't change, then whomever is involved in this, used foreign influence to try to effect election results, should also go to jail. Or are the rules different if you aren't Trump?

Didn't I also hear stated, repeatedly by Democrat congresspersons, that "Nobody is above the law". If that is true, then they too are not above the law.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
I think that fat jerry guy said that a few times during that muller meeting?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
HOnestly, who cares? Nothing is going to come of it, they've done a MASTERFUL job running out the clock on this entire investigation, do you think this investigation makes it past the 2020 election? I highly doubt it, they'll keep dragging their feet, holding up subpoenas, and if Trump doesn't win 2020, it'll get shut down QUICKLY.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This acknowledging by the FBI of steeles bias is actually a very big deal.

Remember, we know the FBI did not independently verify the claims steele made in his dossier before using it for a fisa warrant (in fact they still havent verified it to this day)

Instead they relied on the sterling character of steele and his reputation, and claimed because it was good they trusted his info enough to spy on trumps team without verification.

Now not only do we know that this was terrible seeing as how the info was never able to be verified, but now we know that while they were talking up steeles reputation to the fisa court, the FBI was discussing among themselves how worrisome it was that steele was so biased.

On top of that, ghe FBI knew after the first fisa application reliant on steeles credibility that steele actually lied to them about not talking to the press, and they terminated there relationship with steele as a result. Yet they still renewed the fisa application using steeles credibility after this.

This is proof the FBI knowingly used biased inverified info to spy on trump, and they knew it was a problem but witheld it from the fisa court.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Whoooh Nellie !!

Democrat//Obama.Admin Collusion !!
🤣

Wife of DOJ Official Funneled Clinton-Funded Dossier on Manafort to FBI

The wife of a high-ranking Justice Department official handed her husband a dossier of research on former Trump-campaign chairman Paul Manafort in December 2016, according to FBI documents released on Aug. 8.

Nellie Ohr, the wife of Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, gave him a report titled “Manafort Chronology.” Bruce Ohr gave the report to the FBI on Dec. 19, 2016.

Nellie Ohr compiled the Manafort report as part of her work for Fusion GPS. The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) paid Fusion GPS $1 million to conduct opposition research on then-candidate Donald Trump. Fusion GPS hired Nellie Ohr to conduct open-source opposition research in 2015.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
With all the resources trump has Why has he not done any thing?
and with all the information that Keeps coming out!
only thing I can think of is he is a part of the Game!

This supper rich Play the world (YOU) like a game.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Didn't he testify that he didn't "investigate" the things prior to his involvement?

Which is ludicrous on its face seeing as his mandate was to investigate conspiracy between Trump/team during the election cycle, which, obviously, happened before his involvement.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Further Analysis of the "302" documents prove:

Newly obtained documents confirm that James Comey’s FBI was running a secret and corrupt counterintelligence operation against the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016 and repeatedly deceiving the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) thereafter in order to wiretap a Trump campaign associate.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yep
Its all ludicrous
The lengths gone to that are being exposed
Russia
Obstruction
Ja
Je

Whats next?