It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 302 Interviews with Bruce Ohr on Spygate Released To JudicialWatch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Krakatoa

What's satisfying is that investigative reporters John Solomon and Sara Carter have shared this "new" information with Hannity viewers for the past 12 to 15 months.

What's frustrating is there is yet no PROOF that these interactions were ILLEGAL.

Private companies and government agencies work together all the time to spy on people, when there is good reason to.

It's the exculpatory evidence. They withheld that from the FISA judge. They had to twist and bend and leave things out to get the FISA warrants. That is crime. Many cases are thrown out everyday for that reason and many lawyers are charged and disbarred for it. It's illegal. What needs to happen is that judge who signed. He flew away once this hit the fan. He's the one that needs to be questioned hard. There were many red flags on those FISA's and he ignored all of them.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I want justice but what were they suppose to do. If they go after Hillary and she wins they all get canned. If they don't go after Trump and she wins they all get canned. Either scenario they would be pressed to find another job in Government once Hillary stamped them as garbage. And nothing was saying he had a real shot of winning.

Their best shot of staying employed was go easy on her and go after Trump. I don't even think these people cared about policies of the candidates. They just wanted their job, get promoted.

None of the texts found discuss actual policies of the candidates from what I read. It's mostly about getting promoted, career moves, not going in "loaded for bear" after Hillary or there would be retribution.

It's a horrible position to be put in where one has to investigate and possibly prosecute the likely incoming boss.

I 100% do not however have sympathy for them but I do have empathy. No way would I want to be in that position but, it's part of the job. There is always a changing of the guard. Best to do the right thing and move on if it comes to that and keep your integrity.

Not sure where your bleeding heart is at here. So please clear it up.

If you buy into bureaucracy you should choose whichever side will keep you paid? No regard for actually doing your job?

If someone told me to fix the stoplight I was working on, I wouldn't say as an electrician which side wants it to be red and which side likes green. I would just make it do its job correctly.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It must really suck to be the caliber of epic losers that the deranged Dems are.
They had it rigged for themselves to win with 99.9999% probability.
For them to lose on that .0001%, I am shocked that half of those involved didn’t commit suicide.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I agree! There were several crimes associated with each of the FISA warrants pertaining to SPYGATE.

But were the FISA court judges PARTICIPANTS in the criminal activity? Or, were they DUPED into issuing the Spying authority?

You say one of the judges went into hiding?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Sure wont find any of them in here.
ATS is going to be a ghost town for dems when all this corruption breaks.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why does the FBI think we are all so stupid?

Steele had no dog in this fight other than money. He was paid by Hillary to collect opposition research and then the only reason he was "passionate about Trump not being President" was because he had the promise of a bigger payday if he was able to run this dossier up the chain and make sure Hillary won.

The FBI knew this.
edit on 8-8-2019 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It must really suck to be the caliber of epic losers that the deranged Dems are.
They had it rigged for themselves to win with 99.9999% probability.
For them to lose on that .0001%, I am shocked that half of those involved didn’t commit suicide.

Some may have committed suicide.

Some may have been invited to Las Vegas 😎

Hillary just hasn't talked about it yet 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

When your candidate loses under those circumstances, your mental state becomes so unstable, EVIL takes you over before you can commit suicide. The EVIL possession gives you a new mission, and reason to continue living.

Thread I started on that subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

After the current crop of Evil radical Democrats in Congress/MSM/Public LOSE in November 2020, that's when they will either work to help make America Even Greater, or disappear.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I fully supported Trump from day one so no bleeding heart here. What they did was wrong. All I'm saying is I would not want that job. The lines between politics and law enforcement are not defined on that level.

One is either on the "team" or they will no longer be on the "team". These people have spent 2-3 decades of their life playing this game. It's what they do. They tried to give the appearance of doing the right thing but nobody was buying it.

Normally they get away with it but her, Obama, they were so dirty there was no way to bury it without making a mess. The tarmac meeting, the actual classified found when she said she had none, large bags of lies from her staff. They were all in a pressure cooker and the likely potential new "boss" was going to roll heads unless they cleaned it up.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Sure wont find any of them in here.
ATS is going to be a ghost town for dems when all this corruption breaks.

Democrats in America won't know about it, unless INDICTMENTS accompany the revelations.

Liberal MSM has avoided the many Spygate revelations to date. There have been tons of them, including former DNI James Clapper stating that President Barack Obama "gave the order" to Spy on the Trump campaign.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or that McCain met closed-door with Comey regarding the dossier and that Comey had files in his house that were confiscated in the raid after he was fired.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I fully supported Trump from day one so no bleeding heart here. What they did was wrong. All I'm saying is I would not want that job. The lines between politics and law enforcement are not defined on that level.

One is either on the "team" or they will no longer be on the "team". These people have spent 2-3 decades of their life playing this game. It's what they do. They tried to give the appearance of doing the right thing but nobody was buying it.

Normally they get away with it but her, Obama, they were so dirty there was no way to bury it without making a mess. The tarmac meeting, the actual classified found when she said she had none, large bags of lies from her staff. They were all in a pressure cooker and the likely potential new "boss" was going to roll heads unless they cleaned it up.

Sorry if I took it the wrong way.

All I'm saying is that is nonsense.

Ohr committed a crime and judicial watch proved it.

As I said before, in my profession, if I made a green light all of a sudden mean stop I would most certainly be charged with at least manslaughter....

At least if I had "intent".....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I doubt it will take 50 years.

The evidence continues to mount.
Too bad for the Democrats it's all being documented legally. Are they going to deny those 302's?

Wait till all the other 3rd nation espionage on Trump and his campaign hits the fan.........

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I want them prosecuted but this game up there, at the exec level of these agencies, it's 100% real and has been going on forever. There is no separation between law and politics. They appoint their friends, their friends appoint their friends, people they can trust as part of the family. They can blackout documents and tell everyone they can't see it. Hell, they didn't even want to show the cost of a conference room table. It took a legal battle to extract it. Remember that one?

It's political operatives posing as law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The fbi allowed themselves to be used for political dirty tricks.
Nixon had nothing on these people.

Barak better lawyer up.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Fusion GPS ties back to the PROMIS software and the Octopus that killed Danny Casalaro.

It's a long drawn out thread (14 very dense pages as of this posting), but this one titled, "The Curious Case of Felix Sater," by ucanthandlethetruth lays it all out with original source documents, including court records, government published material, and real news reports.

We would love to have more minds take a look at what has been presented to see if anyone can make sense of it all. The subject matter ranges from Nazi gold, money laundering, human trafficking, 9/11, PROMIS, American Intelligence assets, Russian intelligence assets, Jeffrey Epstein, Trump working with the FBI, the FBI working against Trump, etc.

Fair warning, it is a very dense thread and the OP has put in a ton of work gathering and posting all of the material. I, and a few others, have contributed some but the overwhelming majority of the heavy lifting has been done by ucanthandlethetruth. I would ask that any who posting the thread respect their work and keep comments on topic and relevant.
edit on 9-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Anybody wondering why the Mueller Investigation blew over this ?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

Or that McCain met closed-door with Comey regarding the dossier and that Comey had files in his house that were confiscated in the raid after he was fired.

Even though Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham were BEST BUDS, here's what Graham said tonight...

"This is just the tip of the iceberg," Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told Fox News' "Hannity" Thursday evening. "I know personally there's a lot more out there."

More at: www.foxnews.com...

The latest add-on to the above article: The FBI knew Steele was an unsavory liar who hated Donald Trump, but they used his fabricated Dossier to obtain multiple Spy Warrants from FISA Court Judges.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Do you know why Bob Mueller told Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff he needed 2 months to prepare for appearing before their committees?

Because it was the "Mueller Investigation" in NAME ONLY.

Robert was working on something else.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Steele was also getting paid big money from the 0bama/Clinton/DNC to tell the FBI how much he hated Trump.

What a circus this turned out to be 😃

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join