It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI 302 Interviews with Bruce Ohr on Spygate Released To JudicialWatch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Judicial Watch (every dirty politician's worst nightmare) has got some FBI 302 documents and it's proving yet some more collusion between 0bama FBI/DOJ people with the Hillary Campaign and maybe even Russian "Sources" !!!

Bruce Ohr was a U.S. Associate Deputy Attorney General and later taken down for his involvements in the skulduggery.

I'll put some highlights in "quotes" from the article...........

McCain involved !!!
Dirty and Naughty
😎🖐️🚬

JUDICIAL WATCH: FBI 302 INTERVIEWS WITH BRUCE OHR ON SPYGATE RELEASED TO JUDICIAL WATCH

Judicial Watch today released 34 pages of “302” report material from FBI interviews with Bruce Ohr, who was removed from his position as U.S. Associate Deputy Attorney General in December 2017. The newly declassified documents were produced to Judicial Watch this evening.

On November 22, 2016, Bruce Ohr said that “reporting on Trump’s ties to Russia were going to the Clinton Campaign, Jon Winer at the U.S. State Department and the FBI.”

“Ohr knew that [Fusion GPS’s] Glen Simpson and others talking to Victoria Nuland at the U.S. State Department.”

Glenn Simpson directed a person whose is redacted to speak to the press. It appears as if the press that person went to was the far left leaning Mother Jones.

On December 12, 2016 Simpson gave Ohr a thumb drive with Fusion GPS research on it. Ohr claims to not know what is on that drive. During the meeting Simpson, based evidently on a meeting with Glenn Simpson, identified Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal lawyer as having “many Russian clients.” Simpson also told Ohr that Cohen, “may have” attended a meeting in Prague.

On December 20, 2016, Ohr provided the FBI with his wife’s Nellie Ohr’s Fusion GPS research, “which contained the totality” of her work “but the Fusion GPS header was stripped.”

On January 23, 2017, Ohr tells the FBI that Steele told him that Steele “spoke with a staff member of Senator John McCain’s office sometime prior to October 2016.”

"Yup, Collusion by Democrats and RINOs Confirmed !!"

edit on Aug-08-2019 by xuenchen because: 💥💥😎🖐️😎💥💥

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

St. McCain!? Say it aint so Joe!

Where this rabbit hole actually goes, will be dumbfounding.
edit on 8-8-2019 by BlueJacket because: Eta

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

My gods Xue, we already know this.

It was a coup attempt.

Why aren't these bastards in jail?

They're never going to be punished.

This is more torture on those of us few remaining people that believe in the rule of law. They flaunt their law-breaking knowing that they'll never be punished.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It was a coup attempt.

This is more torture on those of us few remaining people that believe in the rule of law. They flaunt their law-breaking knowing that they'll never be punished.

Yeah, this has to stop, but I guess its been solidly ingrained since at least the Jekyl Island meeting and the founding of the Federal Reserve
edit on 8-8-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's still hundreds of mid and high level Obama plants inside the DOJ and other Cabinet agencies (many were placed inside between Nov 9th, 2016 and Jan 20, 2017).

Most have gone deep and we may never know all of them.

This is what happens when governments go completely lop-sided in favor of radical maniacs. ✅🍍

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's still hundreds of mid and high level Obama plants inside the DOJ and other Cabinet agencies (many were placed inside between Nov 9th, 2016 and Jan 20, 2017).

Most have gone deep and we may never know all of them.

This is what happens when governments go completely lop-sided in favor of radical maniacs. ✅🍍

This ^^^^^ will be the Obama legacy in 50 years. Mark my words, history will show this as a failed soft coup of a legally elected president of the United States.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hanity on FoxNews ...............www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It was a coup attempt.

So ohr ordered classified false information that his wife made up because hillary paid her to do it illegally leaked to the press. Then ohr removed her company letterhead so it couldnt be traced back to his wife or clinton. Then today it was proven he did all of this including starting the 40 million dollar Mueller witchhunt that proved beyond a reasonable doubt Trump didnt do anything Nellie ohr said he did involving russia.....

So Clinton paid for all of this. It was certainly a coup attempt. But because judicial watch is considered right wing for calling out government corruption there is nothing to see here?

Lolz🤪
edit on 8-8-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Democrats deflections coming any minute now.

They are awaiting the text messages and scrambled email instructions 😎

The Democrat Candydates will be Tweeting away shortly as soon as their crisis and PR managers get the word to GO 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Seems like Ohr perjured himself then. This would
explain his 28K bonus during the Muh Russia probe.

Gee Bruce, is Obama paying your attorney fees too?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The Democrat Candydates will be Tweeting away shortly as soon as their crisis and PR managers get the word to GO 😎

But this is obvious to anyone with a coherent thought foreign agents meddeling in our elections. I thought Trump was going to go to prison after he is voted out because of foreign election meddling....

Is that silly to bring up now?

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hopefully everyone will flag this thread.

*reading

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

But this is obvious to anyone with a coherent thought foreign agents meddeling in our elections. I thought Trump was going to go to prison after he is voted out because of foreign election meddling....

Lolz🤪

It's bound to get even sillier soon as the seashells get washed with sea&salt water by Shelly 😎🎯

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

It's bound to get even sillier soon as the seashells get washed with sea&salt water by Shelly 😎🎯

I expect 4 pages of spam soon talking about how Bruce Ohr is Asian so because you made this thread you want to open Asian internment camps. That's where the silly left is at these days....

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

Only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I want justice but what were they suppose to do. If they go after Hillary and she wins they all get canned. If they don't go after Trump and she wins they all get canned. Either scenario they would be pressed to find another job in Government once Hillary stamped them as garbage. And nothing was saying he had a real shot of winning.

Their best shot of staying employed was go easy on her and go after Trump. I don't even think these people cared about policies of the candidates. They just wanted their job, get promoted.

None of the texts found discuss actual policies of the candidates from what I read. It's mostly about getting promoted, career moves, not going in "loaded for bear" after Hillary or there would be retribution.

It's a horrible position to be put in where one has to investigate and possibly prosecute the likely incoming boss.

I 100% do not however have sympathy for them but I do have empathy. No way would I want to be in that position but, it's part of the job. There is always a changing of the guard. Best to do the right thing and move on if it comes to that and keep your integrity.

edit on 8-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

OOOh OH !!!

FBI kept using Steele dossier for FISA applications despite documenting ex-spy's bias, documents show

The FBI formally documented the anti-Trump bias of British ex-spy Christopher Steele months before the November 2016 presidential election, yet used his unverified dossier in multiple Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant application renewals, records obtained by Fox News show.

The partially redacted documents, first obtained by Judicial Watch, also revealed that top Justice Department official Bruce Ohr maintained contact with Steele for at least six months after Steele was fired by the FBI for unauthorized media contacts in November 2016.

"This is just the tip of the iceberg," Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told Fox News' "Hannity" Thursday evening. "I know personally there's a lot more out there."

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The higher-ups knew exactly what they were doing and I bet they got some "over time" pay "under" the tables 😎✅

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

What's satisfying is that investigative reporters John Solomon and Sara Carter have shared this "new" information with Hannity viewers for the past 12 to 15 months.

What's frustrating is there is yet no PROOF that these interactions were ILLEGAL.

Private companies and government agencies work together all the time to spy on people, when there is good reason to.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

100% correct, asuming they still do not succeed. The victors always get to write history.

I still have little confidence that there will be any accountability.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join