It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is triggered!, his TDS is strong.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This proves 🖐️Byeden🖐️ is a lying knot-head Democrat .....🤣💥🤣

The Media Lied About Trump's Charlottesville Comments

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Several years ago I would have characterized him as an old-school statesman.

Now he has exposed himself as being a charlatan like all of the rest.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

.......speaking of people I can't take seriously.........here you are!!

Call me when you start charging Trump rent for your head space.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Still trying to figure out what "very fine people" march with Neo-Nazis?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Only after you start charging rent for the numerous Democrats that take up your head space. Sound fair?

Oh, and after you start charging Trump as well. Fair is fair.

edit on 8/8/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
How long are the Dems going to lie about this??

It literally is alternate reality at this point.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Biden and the rest of the candidates from the Island of Misfit Dems are lunatics.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

That's lashing out?

Seems Biden is just a teddy bear.

Yep! That's what he tells little girls when he sniffs them up and

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: D3M1G0D

Dude, you know very well that there Were regular citizens there simply trying to support protecting the historical value of the statues. They were not nazis...they were regular Jane and John Does who simply did want to preserve history...good and bad, as it is perceived. There was those who were offended by the statues and protesting. They were not nazis either.

Trump was acknowledging those folks. There were good people on both sides of the issue...irregardless of the nazi march occurring at the same time.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Well, first of all you accused me of having TDS. Dead giveaway. Also.....

Actually, that's all the evidence I need to safely assume you oppose Democrats and Obama. No one accuses someone of having TDS unless they themselves suffer from ODS and/or DDS.

Isn't it fun making up fake mental illnesses to make yourself feel superior? Woo!

Accused you? Oh, I keep forgetting that people with extreme TDS don't even know or believe they have such a thing.

Too funny!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Just like you refuse to believe you have DDS and ODS. Making up fake conditions to automatically reject someone's opinion is pretty fun isn't it?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

Still trying to figure out what "very fine people" march with Neo-Nazis?
because some nice people who wanted to save their cities history happened to be there as well as some piece of # neo-nazis. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
edit on 8-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Pick one. Either ignorance or deceitful intent.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Duderino

watch it, that "Teddy Bear" might give ya a long neck sniff now

Yeah, he might shake his finger and speak softly to me.

Sounds like Obamas measured response to Russian hacking, "Cut it out".

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This isn't the right battle to fight.
I'm not a fan of Trump but even I can see how unfair this has become, and that the MSM / left has been spreading lies to make Trump look like a Neo-Nazi supremacist when he just simply isn't speaking that type of rhetoric at all.

In fact, he keeps condemning the Nazis and racists. Outright and directly. And the vast majority 95%+ of the Trump supporters condemn them too, and I simply am not seeing any type of Neo-Nazi speech here at ATS either - and ATS is full of Trump's most ardent hardliners.

Can you openly admit that Trump has been condemning the "Racist extremists" and that the MSM is twisting this into something that simply isn't supported by the evidence?

The first 30 seconds of that video Xuenchen posted is sufficient evidence about the MSM mis-portrayal and twisting:

Will you please be reasonable here? This is not a battle worth fighting (it adds to the already assumed position from Trump's fanbase that his detractors are denying reality and purposely twisting things to unfairly make him look like a Neo-Nazi supremacist thug). It is a major strategic error politically to do this, and most reasonable people who are in the middle ground (like me) have no choice but to admit reality here - that Trump's been condemning the extremists this whole time.

In fact, Trump's condemned the Neo-Nazi supremacists more than any other extremist group since he's been elected. I don't really even hear about Islamic terrorists much anymore this has taken center stage to such an extent. Are you capable of admitting that the MSM unfairly twisted this to make him look worse than he actually is to the uninformed people who get their entire opinion from the network agencies on daytime TV?

Can you at least admit this?
We have Biden here insinuating that Trump's supporting anti-Semitism when it's well known that Trump has multiple "Jews" in his family and is very cozy and friendly to Israel, etc. Example: this article from TheHill : Trump is most pro-Israel president since Truman, says political analyst.

Avoiding the reality of this subject has been the biggest blunder of the MSM and Democratic party since Trump took office. Attempting to paint him as something all of his actions/statements do not align with has only hurt the credibility of his detractors.

I cannot even criticize Trump directly right now because of this. If I post a thread criticizing any policy of his I will need to preface it with a long list of "I'm not a MSM sheeple, I recognize Trump did x y and z and that he's not this or that" simply to head off all these people who will automatically think I'm one of these guys who calls him a racist Nazi all the time.

Do you recognize how troubling this is? That means it's almost impossible to voice legitimate criticism right now because of the right v left paradigm and the misinformation and disinformation permeating the landscape.

I'm writing this as strategic advice so that you can salvage your political position. You must recognize how this has become a losing battle at this point (it's not your fault) because the MSM straight up lied and cheated.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
He's just another piece of crap liar ,his only intent is molesting kids,that punk would get his ass kicked by a little girl,just like a liberal all talk no substance,bunch of pukes

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Question , Why does Anyone Pay Attention to this Lying Piece of Sheet ? Aware People Wanna Know .........

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This stupid dumb bell can run the whole country !!!! 🤣😃🤣

Biden tells supporters: 'Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids'

Confusion at the Iowa State Fair? Biden says ‘we choose truth over facts'

At this point you may as well run the country, it could get any worse than it is already now could it

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This stupid dumb bell can run the whole country !!!! 🤣😃🤣

Biden tells supporters: 'Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids'

Confusion at the Iowa State Fair? Biden says ‘we choose truth over facts'

No wonder he’s their “front runner”

Holy shet.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join