It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Bird Can Get You in Trouble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder how many times people called the cops while he travelled with this bird.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Wow that is an unfortunate thing for that bird to have picked up. No doubt it will cause problems at some point.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Id rather have a blue streak cussing bird than one that cries like a baby, how disturbing.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Plot Twist: Somewhere there is a baby chirping.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpForGrabs

Plot Twist: Somewhere there is a baby chirping.

I have heard that the big baby actually Tweets.

edit on 8/8/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

After listening to that. I feel the need to wrap the bird in a blanket, feed it a bottle and rock it to sleep while singing a lullaby.

That is weird.
edit on 8-8-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I could not handle that I don't know what I would do if one of my birds picked up that habit. I have 12 birds all but 1 are rescues and they did come with some disturbing habits.
I drove to Reading Pa 7 hours total time to pick up a baby Indian Ringneck Parrot in 2011. He needed a forever home which I was happy to provide for him.
I asked the guy who was keeping him for a bit does he talk ? No he is just almost 6 months and he barely makes any sounds not even chattering he told me they took him from a drug bust situation. I brought him home and he settled in fine after about a week he certainly knew how to talk and had a nasty mouth at that.... he would scream WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL..then blurt out ( something so nasty but I do have to post it because its the point of the post, sorry) Nigga Please!.... he repeated this over and over again along with What cha doin -----! Whats going on -----! Fucca fucca! So embarrassing.
We ignored it and over the years he dropped the bad word because he never heard it in our house thankfully and continues to talk up a storm, but that baby cry I don't ever think a bird could stop that it draws to much attention from his owner and naturally the bird LOVES the attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

I'd like to have a parrot like the one you have to get drunk together.

join