It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Hmmm no, the typical Trump supporter does this- VOLUNTEERS TO PICK UP GARBAGE IN A Democrat-controlled CITY, SOMETHING DEMOCRATS/LEFTISTS WILL *NOT* DO:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While the typical leftist DOES NOTHING except whine .
Leftists don't set up/help soup kitchens - most are run by CHRISTIAN/CONSERVATIVE groups
Leftists don't set up giving for the poor - most of that is done by Christian/Salvation Army/Conservative groups

With respect to violence, no Trump supporter condones what that a-hole did to that kid.

Actually, the left has an ENTIRE movement dedicated to violence AND ONLY *VIOLENCE *- ANTIFA!!
edit on 8-8-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The only reason some on the left are bending over backwards to paint this as a Trump supporter thing is because they likely have a not-so-secret fantasy that they wish they could do the very same thing to Trump supporters.

The number of animals on both sides is appalling.

edit on 8-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I can only imagine what the assault is for taking a knee instead of leaving a hat on head.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I grew up in the 70s. I was slapped rarely, when I needed it but really not that often. And, no, it wasn't normal for other adults to hit people's kids!! It only happened once to me any my mom was furious over it.
Parents stayed connected with each other back then, they talked to each other. They would let each other know what their kids were up to, and let them know when they weren't acting appropriately. And, we all knew that if we did anything wrong, our parents would be having a talk with us when we got home. It was a good system which unfortunately degraded it seems by the time I was raising my kids and telling your neighbors there kids were getting into trouble seemed to offend many.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you even read the link? His defense is basically Trump made him do it, straight from his lawyers mouth. What is your opinion now?

And Trump supporters think POTUS' reckless twitter rants don't matter...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I'm willing to reassess that. Can you point to some specific tweets that qualify as reckless?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Did you even read the link? His defense is basically Trump made him do it, straight from his lawyers mouth. What is your opinion now?

And Trump supporters think POTUS' reckless twitter rants don't matter...

Yep this is proof we need to stop trump from tweeting.

Also, when will we finally go after talking dogs? Son of sam said they told him to kill people, I feel its time we take the talking dog threat seriously.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I already know you're the type of poster that posts crap without real reason or insight. I actually like your posts. But if you're going to reply, at least have something in the bag. You insult America and generalize half of Americans. Back it up or blow it out your ass.

I say this with love. (gotta respect your elders, after all)

--------------------The satire----------------------->
Your head

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It's not trump's fault of course. But it goes to show how far Trump's opinion's as POTUS go.

It effected some unstable guy and probably many others. That's why acting professional as POTUS matters..

Then again, Trump wouldn't be Trump if he didnt go on 3am twitter rants against some random nfl player or some leftist celeb.

O well, crazy people.. what can you do..

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
But putting your hands on anyone on a violent way over it is never acceptable, especially if it’s a kid.

Sissy.

There's nothing more satisfying then the high pitched scream of a child after you've snapped their ulna and radius for being disrespectful little douche canoes.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It's rigged 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well not from the US myself, the only time I ever stand up for our own NA is to salute my forebears whom fought and died for this nation (UK) and on memorial day's but other than that the BBC does not even play our national anthem any longer (it was insulting to our minority's so thing's went too far the other way over here) like they used to every night when the station used to close off between 11.30pm and 12.30am - these days most stations run through the night.

So I would say to this illiterate idiot that those men whom fought and died for the US did so not for a bloody song of tune but for there KIDS to live free and in a country of there own.

Slap the kid - gently around the ear hole (not enough to cause injury) - fair enough but even then expect his father to then hunt you down with a loaded twelve bore (or more dangerously his mother) since you are stateside but doing that to a 13 year old kid that is still learning in school and that he did not even know, come on that's a lunatic right and it has nothing to do with patriotism it's just assault on a minor by a mental guy.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No proof this actually happened. Forgive me for not automatically believing a MSM story 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
But putting your hands on anyone on a violent way over it is never acceptable, especially if it’s a kid.

Sissy.

There's nothing more satisfying then the high pitched scream of a child after you've snapped their ulna and radius for being disrespectful little douche canoes.

No , A Leather Belt across their Little Arse's Several Times is Sufficient to get a Message Across . This Gentlemen Went a Bit to Far . Court is in Session Time .
edit on 8-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Predictable left wing attacks. Maybe we can watch the Hunt together where liberals get together to kill Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I just want to go on record and say every lie I have ever told, everything I have ever done that was a sin, ever person I ever hurt with my actions....

The democrats told me to do it.

So time to hold the democrats accountable I guess

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Leather belts are for marys, if you're going to violently assault someone else's child you better nut up and do it right.

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

People are sick of the disrespect. The younger generation needs to clean up their act.

By fracturing their skull if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

I doubt the outcome was the intent.

ohhh right so now what we're saying its okay to hit a random child, if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

You may need a hysterectomy.

Yeah and you might need a full blown lobotomy but here were are, with you defending a guy who fractured a Childs skull for not taking a hat off.

Please quote me where I defended it.

To me,

In the context of this thread, this:

People are sick of the disrespect. The younger generation needs to clean up their act.

Sounds a lot like you saying that it is justifiable to assault a random kid if they do not live up to your standards of "respect"

And this:

I doubt the outcome was the intent.

Kind of makes it sound like because he didn't intend to fracture the kids skull then again, it excuses his actions.

How you choose to comprehend my statements is not my problem, but yours. Take emotion out of the equation and reread.

Even then, based on your hysterical reactions, I doubt you will get it.

Nothing hysterical about it, am just highlighting that you have still not actually yet said that this guy was wrong to have hit the child and it does actually seem like you''re defending the jerk.

How about this, some simple questions to clear this up

How about you just state your view, do you think he was justified in hitting the kid or not?

Do you think it was right of him to hit the kid or not?

No hysteria required.

That parents in recent decades no longer slap errant children upside the head is the reason children no longer have any discipline and are, in fact, complete assholes.

Right so that seems pretty close to being a yes, you do think its justifiable to hit a kid for not living up to your standards of "respect".

You asked me for a quote there you have it.

No where did I say it was acceptable to fracture his skull. I said a slap upside the head is acceptable.

Wow...you're a #ing nutcase.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , I bet the Kid knows Better Now , eh ?

Authorities are taking steps to make sure this never happens again ever 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join