It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you even read the link? His defense is basically Trump made him do it, straight from his lawyers mouth. What is your opinion now?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

People are sick of the disrespect. The younger generation needs to clean up their act.

By fracturing their skull if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

I doubt the outcome was the intent.

ohhh right so now what we're saying its okay to hit a random child, if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

You may need a hysterectomy.

Yeah and you might need a full blown lobotomy but here were are, with you defending a guy who fractured a Childs skull for not taking a hat off.

Please quote me where I defended it.

To me,

In the context of this thread, this:

People are sick of the disrespect. The younger generation needs to clean up their act.

Sounds a lot like you saying that it is justifiable to assault a random kid if they do not live up to your standards of "respect"

And this:

Kind of makes it sound like because he didn't intend to fracture the kids skull then again, it excuses his actions.

How you choose to comprehend my statements is not my problem, but yours. Take emotion out of the equation and reread.

Even then, based on your hysterical reactions, I doubt you will get it.

Nothing hysterical about it, am just highlighting that you have still not actually yet said that this guy was wrong to have hit the child and it does actually seem like you''re defending the jerk.

How about this, some simple questions to clear this up

How about you just state your view, do you think he was justified in hitting the kid or not?

Do you think it was right of him to hit the kid or not?

No hysteria required.

That parents in recent decades no longer slap errant children upside the head is the reason children no longer have any discipline and are, in fact, complete assholes.

Right so that seems pretty close to being a yes, you do think its justifiable to hit a kid for not living up to your standards of "respect".

You asked me for a quote there you have it.

No where did I say it was acceptable to fracture his skull. I said a slap upside the head is acceptable.

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Anyway, I guarantee he was a typical angry conservative Trump supporter... I'd say he was probably even wearing his MAGA hat when he assaulted this child, but I guess he would've already taken it off for the National anthem.

Most ignorant post I’ve read on here for awhile. Kind of makes you no better than he is in my eyes. There’s POS in all walks of life regardless of political affiliation but of course with your stage three TDS And your post history you couldn’t just leave it at that could you? Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

ohhh right so now what we're saying its okay to hit a random child, if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

Yeah and you might need a full blown lobotomy but here were are, with you defending a guy who fractured a Childs skull for not taking a hat off.

To me,

Sounds a lot like you saying that it is justifiable to assault a random kid if they do not live up to your standards of "respect"

And this:

Kind of makes it sound like because he didn't intend to fracture the kids skull then again, it excuses his actions.

How you choose to comprehend my statements is not my problem, but yours. Take emotion out of the equation and reread.

Nothing hysterical about it, am just highlighting that you have still not actually yet said that this guy was wrong to have hit the child and it does actually seem like you''re defending the jerk.

How about you just state your view, do you think he was justified in hitting the kid or not?

No hysteria required.

That parents in recent decades no longer slap errant children upside the head is the reason children no longer have any discipline and are, in fact, complete assholes.

Right so that seems pretty close to being a yes, you do think its justifiable to hit a kid for not living up to your standards of "respect".

No where did I say it was acceptable to fracture his skull. I said a slap upside the head is acceptable.

Right so if you're at a event and the national anthem is being sung and a kid doesn't take of his hat you think its okay to assault that child for not living up to your standards of "respect".

Good to know what kind go guy/girl/maybe a bit of both you are.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

To me,

And this:

No hysteria required.

A stranger slapping someones kid is ok to you? Try it and see what happens!!

link   

To me,

And this:

No hysteria required.

Right so if you're at a event and the national anthem is being sung and a kid doesn't take of his hat you think its okay to assault that child for not living up to your standards of "respect".

Good to know what kind go guy/girl/maybe a bit of both you are.

Jesus, take a pill.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Metallicus
Putting your hands on someone else is never okay except in self-defense.
Agreed.

The OPs attempt at trying to link the two is also ridiculous, considering all the facts and have now come out about the attacker.

Wait, since when to Facts matter when dealing with Democrats now? It's all about the "feels"!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

To me,

And this:

No hysteria required.

My generation did it all the time. You f'd up and the neighbor slapped you, your parents sided with the neighbor.

That is how children were disciplined for millenia. It worked.

Now you have entire generations of spoiled sh*thead children.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

To me,

And this:

No hysteria required.

"Creep Thumper"...she's really living up to the name eh?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pyguy

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Metallicus
Putting your hands on someone else is never okay except in self-defense.
Agreed.

The OPs attempt at trying to link the two is also ridiculous, considering all the facts and have now come out about the attacker.

Wait, since when to Facts matter when dealing with Democrats now? It's all about the "feels"!
You got me 😵

link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you even read the link? His defense is basically Trump made him do it, straight from his lawyers mouth. What is your opinion now?

That’s a lame ass cop-out of a defense and you know it.

link   

edit on 8-8-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Anyway, I guarantee he was a typical angry conservative Trump supporter... I'd say he was probably even wearing his MAGA hat when he assaulted this child, but I guess he would've already taken it off for the National anthem.

Well I guess he will take his hat off next time...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Try talking to the parent instead of hitting someone's child.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

If the child is ripe for a slap, the parent has already failed.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I like to put cigarettes out on the backs of kids necks when they disrespect the flag because Murica.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

To me,

And this:

No hysteria required.

My generation did it all the time. You f'd up and the neighbor slapped you, your parents sided with the neighbor.

That is how children were disciplined for millenia. It worked.

Now you have entire generations of spoiled sh*thead children.

The only social engineering that's tried-and-proven in its effectiveness to harness a fair and ever-evolving disciplined society - which all turned to sh!t around the time of Vietnam and the rise of the feminazi-hippie.

link   

And you're setting yourself up for more than a slap upside the head if you think it's OK to hit other peoples' kids just because people used to do it in "your day"...

link   

Good luck with, big girl hitting kids...you must feel good about that...until you get a slap yourself for hitting a kid.

edit on 8-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

You get slapped a lot as a kid?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join