It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

People are sick of the disrespect. The younger generation needs to clean up their act.

By fracturing their skull if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

I doubt the outcome was the intent.

ohhh right so now what we're saying its okay to hit a random child, if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

You may need a hysterectomy.

Yeah and you might need a full blown lobotomy but here were are, with you defending a guy who fractured a Childs skull for not taking a hat off.

Please quote me where I defended it.

To me,

In the context of this thread, this:

People are sick of the disrespect. The younger generation needs to clean up their act.

Sounds a lot like you saying that it is justifiable to assault a random kid if they do not live up to your standards of "respect"

And this:

Kind of makes it sound like because he didn't intend to fracture the kids skull then again, it excuses his actions.

How you choose to comprehend my statements is not my problem, but yours. Take emotion out of the equation and reread.

Even then, based on your hysterical reactions, I doubt you will get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The Democrat that almost killed Rand Paul thought it was a good idea 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The lawyers are obviously getting paid from Democrat sources 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you think the media never lies ???

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

ohhh right so now what we're saying its okay to hit a random child, if they don't live up to your standards of "respect"?

Yeah and you might need a full blown lobotomy but here were are, with you defending a guy who fractured a Childs skull for not taking a hat off.

To me,

Sounds a lot like you saying that it is justifiable to assault a random kid if they do not live up to your standards of "respect"

And this:

Kind of makes it sound like because he didn't intend to fracture the kids skull then again, it excuses his actions.

How you choose to comprehend my statements is not my problem, but yours. Take emotion out of the equation and reread.

Nothing hysterical about it, am just highlighting that you have still not actually yet said that this guy was wrong to have hit the child and it does actually seem like you''re defending the jerk.

How about this, some simple questions to clear this up

How about you just state your view, do you think he was justified in hitting the kid or not?

Do you think it was right of him to hit the kid or not?

No hysteria required.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I agree totally with this

I don’t care what his intent was

You can’t assault people for political reasons (or patriotic) like this

Period

No excuse at all

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Please indicate where I said that, or STFU!!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

So you think the media never lies ???

Thats what you get out of that???

Yes the media does lie, now unless you can prove that in this instance they have lied the point is mute.

Again you're another one who is starting to sound like you might be defend this ass hole that hit this kid, is that what's happening?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
wgntv.com... oh boy can't wait to hear Trump supporters try to deny, deflect and whataboutism this gem right here.

Democrat/MSM reporting this "incident" without confirming it really happened.

What else is new 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hang on....

You and I agreeing.

Can someone please check that hell hasn't frozen over, pigs aren't flying, the Anti-Christ hasn't arrived or that we're not in some kind of strange alternate universe?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

To me,

And this:

Nothing hysterical about it, am just highlighting that you have still not actually yet said that this guy was wrong to have hit the child and it does actually seem like you''re defending the jerk.

How about you just state your view, do you think he was justified in hitting the kid or not?

No hysteria required.

That parents in recent decades no longer slap errant children upside the head is the reason children no longer have any discipline and are, in fact, complete assholes.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sad commentary that sharing a perspective that most normal human beings should share could be characterized as hell freezing over.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep his guy deserves to be punished and called out

But what amazes me is how we see so many including on this thread want to call our ats members for smearing liberals with certain incidents

That’s fine

But many of these same people are silent when actual people in power like politicians or the media do crazy things

Like say smearing young kids who were attacked by racist adults because one had a maga hat. And then continuing to double down by showing other things totally unrelated that happened at that school (Covington) before said kids were even at the school, to justify the misrepresentation of the kids, even though it hey knew the kids were getting death threats

Seems to me that’s far more dangerous and worth condemning than random online people on ats, but apparently not for many

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

To me,

And this:

No hysteria required.

That parents in recent decades no longer slap errant children upside the head is the reason children no longer have any discipline and are, in fact, complete assholes.

Right so that seems pretty close to being a yes, you do think its justifiable to hit a kid for not living up to your standards of "respect".

You asked me for a quote there you have it.

link   
dp
edit on 8-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
Where was the mob to serve up a death sentence for justice? Police get there too soon?

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: shooterbrody
Trump made me do it
That is his defense

news.vice.com...

Oh, that's gold.

I was just taking a stab in the dark (or educated guess) about him being a hardline Trump supporter. Then it turns out he's actually using it as a defence... lol.

I don't seem to remember you being so jovial when a man shot a bunch of cops in Dallas immediately after Obama blamed cops for being racist...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

As I said , once you justify political violence for your side, you give all sorts of crazies the same legitimacy to use violence
a reply to: Grambler

Like this guy....

That isn't calling for Violence like Mad Maxine, watch the video again and time stamp where he says to confront leftist wherever they are, that they are not welcomed, I'll wait.

What you have there is Trump being REAL and a very nice compilation I might add, the likes don't represent the comments one bit LMFAO, I'm not sure you're even interpreting the vid right, to include the actual uploaders, because Leftist.

Dude sounds just like me too, everyday.

Probably why he resonates with the everyday American, I can totally tell you lived a nice coddled life because this ain't nothing brother and it ain't what it's being described as either, liberal media tool, keep on wrenching.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Like say smearing young kids who were attacked by racist adults because one had a maga hat. And then continuing to double down by showing other things totally unrelated that happened at that school (Covington) before said kids were even at the school, to justify the misrepresentation of the kids, even though it hey knew the kids were getting death threats

Seems to me that’s far more dangerous and worth condemning than random online people on ats, but apparently not for many

Could star this section 100 times.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Sad commentary that sharing a perspective that most normal human beings should share could be characterized as hell freezing over.

Hahah am sure with our posting history recently Grambler would agree with me that when the two of us are agreeing its possible that it could be some kind of sign of the end of times.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join