It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It's absolutely disgusting that you would attempt to politicize this. You need some serious mental help.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope he doesn’t own guns.

i hope so as well
as he is in the system

registered violent offender for a 2010 assault with a weapon

I wouldn't wager he doesn't have access.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I agree
it is that capacity that seems to be in question

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah this happened a few days ago. Today his lawyers put out a statement that he is absolutely sure he was under orders from Trump to attack the boy.

It sounds like they will go for insanity.

A Montana man charged with assaulting a 13-year-old boy who refused to remove his hat during the national anthem believed he was doing what President Donald Trump wanted him to do, his attorney said.

Attorney Lance Jasper told the Missoulian he will seek a mental health evaluation for Curt Brockway, a U.S. Army veteran who became caught up in the heightened animosity and rhetoric gripping the nation, and convinced himself that he was following the president’s orders.
Link

“Trump never necessarily says go hurt somebody, but the message is absolutely clear,” Jasper said. “I am certain of the fact that (Brockway) was doing what he believed he was told to do, essentially, by the president. ... Everyone should learn to dial it down a little bit, from the president to Mineral County.”

Crazy times bringing out crazy people who think the president is telling them to hurt and kill.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Trump made me do it
That is his defense

news.vice.com...

Oh, that's gold.

I was just taking a stab in the dark (or educated guess) about him being a hardline Trump supporter. Then it turns out he's actually using it as a defence... lol.

I mean, both sides have really shi##y people in small numbers.

This dude was clearly a grade A pos. But there are some one the other side of the spectrum too hitting people with bike locks and what not, but those people don't get to define the masses. You are always going to find people who can't handle ideology or the fact we live in a free society where you get to pick which ideology you believe in. Some people just don't have the self esteem to be able to hear voices that don't mirror their own.

While this is certainly a really sad story, it's almost like you made OP so that this could just be a shot across the bow.
edit on 8-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Crazy times bringing out crazy people who think the president is telling them to hurt and kill.

Look at any religion, you'll have people who "read between the lines" and are convinced their God want them to do things that aren't necessarily clearly stated in the text.

BTW, I'm not defending this guy, what he did was heinous. Raising a hand at anyone for something petty is BS and you should be held accountable for, but to a child is unspeakable.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

For the same reason it would be a safe bet to guess he was a crazy tree hugger if he was caught hammering spikes into a tree that was slated to be cut down..

Now sure it might turnout to be a conservative mad that the trees his grandfather planted were being cut down.. or something else...

Only conservatives believe that you can have both a sissy trans , tree hugger who is triggered by micro aggressions AND a maurauding militant strike force member in the same box.. lol

Of course your foofoo cartoon liberal is going to be less dangerous than your crazy cartoon conservative..

The cartoon stereotype liberal would believe violence was almost never necessary..

Your cartoon stereotype conservative would believe violence was almost always justified..

Neither viewpoint is right, but your not gonna have them argue from the opposite side..

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Only conservatives believe that you can have both a sissy trans , tree hugger who is triggered by micro aggressions AND a maurauding militant strike force member in the same box.. lol

That is literally the wackiest thing I have read all day.
I tip my hat to you sir.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wonder if he does ALL the things trump tells him to do or just this one thing?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh oh, I have another prediction!

People like you will use any incident to blame trump

It wouldn’t have mattered if this man said he hated trump, you would have still made this accusation

You know, like the synagogue shooter who said he hated trump, but many still said he was a trump supporter

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It could be he is insane and did think he was ordered by trump

Or it could be he knows by saying this he will be sort of overlooked or even cheered in by trump hating people

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109

It's absolutely disgusting that you would attempt to politicize this. You need some serious mental help.

I disagree

I obviously had nothing to do with this and really wish the incident never even happened in the first place.

I simply just posted the story and pointed out that it seemed to have Trump rhetoric written all over it... Turns out I was right.

Don't shoot the messenger...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Seems Whites will join the knockoout game when the situation is right.
Sick bastard and coward to boot.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Trump blah,blah,did this and blah,blah,did that...And his supporters
are angry conservatives,bleed out red,white and blue when pricked.
I can't play anymore it is time to get my last batch of jelly out of the
canner.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I’m not sure that doesn’t cut both ways..

I’m not sure people just don’t fabricate justifications for whatever they already want to do anyway..

That’s what I see when people use the Bible to justify both sides of an issue..

People see what they want to, some people want to see the truth, while others just want to feel validated.

edit on 8-8-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
People on both sides are losing it. I've never seen this much crazy in my life! That poor boy didn't deserve any kind of violence. No matter what side of the political spectrum one is on, they all have brains and should use them! This hatred and animosity has to stop.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Guess I'll have to blame all the Trump-hating leftists for this since they started it all by being divisive and generating hate to everyone who doesn't think like them.

Thanks, Obama!

In Peach 44!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I simply just posted the story and pointed out that it seemed to have Trump rhetoric written all over it... Turns out I was right.

seems you aussies are scared crapless someone will be a bigger ahole than you lot?
trumps mind control reaches all the way down under.....

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
LOL

#ORANGEMANBAD

#AntifaDidNothingWrong

#Communism2020
edit on 8-8-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

Alright, sorry for the trolling, but seriously it's clear you aren't open to any sort of discussion and simply want to say "Orange Man Bad."
edit on 8-8-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This dude is just a real POS, regardless of partisan bias.

Joke of a thread.

Mental Health is a real ISSUE.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join