It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
You are the disrespectful one. His actions were protected under the u.s. constitution. The fact that you can't respect that makes you dare I say un-american.

It's satire directed at some of the morons in the thread who feel it's okay to beat other people's children because their feelz have been hurt.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's interesting to see the outrage and shock and horror here, yet the total indifference when it is a leftist doing the crime.

what ever happened to those nice people in portland who caused brain injuries to that reporter guy?

they weren't crippled were they?

Nothing. Nothing happened and no arrests. But then again, it was a journalist who was reporting on the illegalities of Antifa who suffered a brain hemorrhage.

I mean, if we're going to use the same argument that the left used, then the kid wouldn't have gotten hurt if he wasn't there. So it's the kids fault.

Sounds gross when using the lefts argument, doesn't it.

it is completely gross

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Lock him up!

For a very long time, what a utter scum bag doing this to a child regardless of how you think he national anthem should be respected.

seems he is a cripple
you advocate locking up cripples?

I have a TBI in the same area and heterotopic grey matter - it's not a valid legal defence. He should be in neuro-rehab or neuropsychology. The brain is an increbible thing and creates new neural pathways, for the first month or two after TBI things like anger, social awareness and avoiding impulsive behaviour, but fully reversable with neuro support and brain retraining.

well I guess we will see how the judge rules? since it is not a valid legal defense and all....I wonder if his lawyer knows this?
hope you have healed up, sounds bad.
I was under the impression the perp was a vet, I wonder if the government would help with the brain retraining you reference?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was being sarcastic. But, ya, it would probably work. Sad to say..

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok geez lol don't know what to believe anymore, next time insert *sarcasm* LMAO

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

No worries.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"Anyway, I guarantee he was a typical angry conservative Trump supporter..."

How can we move forward in a positive manner against such prejudice?

You believe that the millions and millions of people that voted Trump typically smash kids brains into pavement... And then you want those people to do what? Pay for your abortions? Drive a Prius? Hand you a college degree? Grab their guns? You call millions of people ALL child abusers and then you intend to make demands from them? Yeah, it's the very sentiment you espouse here that is leading to division.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Thankfully, you are not a typical leftist.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OP has a dad issue. It's ok, I understand you're not mad at us but you're mad at your dad. Pick up the phone, call your dad, and forgive him for being to mean to you. It will truly help.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
OP has a dad issue. It's ok, I understand you're not mad at us but you're mad at your dad. Pick up the phone, call your dad, and forgive him for being to mean to you. It will truly help.

Funny you should mention that... I actually met up with the old man for brekky at a cafe just yesterday.

It did get a little hairy when I brought up the fact that Trumps just a showman and not a real businessman... But whatcha gonna do? The old fella's a typical conservative Trump supporter... So I guess you just got to expect a slight lack of impulse control when dealing with him.

But other than that, we got along quite well... lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

As a "typical Trump supporter" you barely escaped with your life!

*whew*

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have been around rodeo all my life and it surprises me that the perp did not get knocked the heck out by the people attending the rodeo. As a parent, I probably would have killed him on site if left to my own hysteria seeing my kid bleeding out his ears and seizing.

"typical angry conservative Trump supporter..."
You do know Trump won right and will be in office for another year if not 4 more after that. The typical Trump supporter is not mad, quite the contrary, most are amused with how the Left and the Democrats are looking like fools these days.
edit on 8/9/2019 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Why did you ruin your OP about this despicable scumbag by turning it into an anti-Trump thread? What a waste. I don't even care to discuss the issue, or rattle off the litany of acts of torture I'd like to inflict on the guy, whether he was a D-Stupid or an R-Stupid.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: shooterbrody
Trump made me do it
That is his defense

news.vice.com...

And a Trump supporter would claim POTUS Trump made him do a violent attack?...

He deserves to be in jail for a long time, but a Trump supporter he is not.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: shooterbrody
Trump made me do it
That is his defense

news.vice.com...

And a Trump supporter would claim POTUS Trump made him do a violent attack?...

Yes, apparently so.

He's a self proclaimed Trump supporter... and I highly doubt he needs your official approval to claim the title of a ''Trump supporter.

Basically, he's claiming it, so you gotta own it!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Lead by example

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Lock him up!

For a very long time, what a utter scum bag doing this to a child regardless of how you think he national anthem should be respected.

seems he is a cripple
you advocate locking up cripples?

I have a TBI in the same area and heterotopic grey matter - it's not a valid legal defence. He should be in neuro-rehab or neuropsychology. The brain is an increbible thing and creates new neural pathways, for the first month or two after TBI things like anger, social awareness and avoiding impulsive behaviour, but fully reversable with neuro support and brain retraining.

well I guess we will see how the judge rules? since it is not a valid legal defense and all....I wonder if his lawyer knows this?
hope you have healed up, sounds bad.
I was under the impression the perp was a vet, I wonder if the government would help with the brain retraining you reference?

Same, obviously I'm not his neuro/haven't seen fMRI scans etc but I think his lawyer is playing up to the defence for disminished responsibilty grounds. Serious TBI in those areas generally means paralysis, lack or any balance/abiltiy to walk strauight -

It wasn't a pleasant injury to have but with the correct medds to control the mood swin associated and seziures that increase the neuroplasticity (ability of brain to reqire and reheal) it's not that big a deal. Any initial personaloty changes are back to normal pretty much (apart from concentration is exhausting) and I've had a strong Scottish Accent since waking up after the TBI (never lived in scotland, had quite posh/RP English accent prior). Though know of one posh woman in her 80s who woke up with the strongest jamaican accent I've ever heard.

The Vet part is what confuses me the most, seen it on many valid sources - TBI has been on a major epidemic since Iraq and Afghanistan as IEDS are known to cause it - Shocked if there is no help available to vets qith TBI (vaguely remeber article several years back about tryign to vets the tight to TBI treatment).

Given the guys violent outbursts/police involvement in the past - I'm also really confused why he's not been sectioned or similar as he's clearly a dager to himself an others.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
"Anyway, I guarantee he was a typical angry conservative Trump supporter..."

How can we move forward in a positive manner against such prejudice?

You believe that the millions and millions of people that voted Trump typically smash kids brains into pavement... And then you want those people to do what? Pay for your abortions? Drive a Prius? Hand you a college degree? Grab their guns? You call millions of people ALL child abusers and then you intend to make demands from them? Yeah, it's the very sentiment you espouse here that is leading to division.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Thankfully, you are not a typical leftist.

Straight up.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Maybe the guy did it because of video games.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So he has mental issues and slammed a teen to the ground. I don't care if he is Trumps kid he needs to not be out in public. This is as bad as the shooters. In the end IDGAF who they like I want justice for those they hurt.

So you mean to tell me this is the FIRST time this crazy bastard has attacked someone?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join