It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I guess all of the Jews during the Holocaust should have completely abandoned all evidence of their religeous identity....because you know, bad parenting and all.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You're talking about crime, I'm talking about common sense. The point is made, try addressing it?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: sine.nomine

You're talking about crime, I'm talking about common sense. The point is made, try addressing it?

The event in question is a crime, not just common sense. Try keeping up?

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Though I guarantee the reason you get along in your home is that you compromise. Neither group is allowed to go and stay in the extreme world. You communicate, you listen...you find a balance that keeps you united.

I understand. My family is the same. Lots of debates...but we don't fight...we find happy balance in compromise by setting pride and egos aside. Why? Because we all actually care about what is best for all? Yes.

Waiting for the day the politicians realize that this is the winning strategy for all to unite and actually move forward. It is slow but not as slow as stalemates and war.

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You do realize that what you're saying essentially means that every victim of any totalitarian regime or circumstance is at fault for their own suffering?

You are one spooky individual.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

People being "bopped" equals assaulting a minor. That's cool with you though? And shooting victims like the leftist that committed mass murder this weekend? Or like that shooter that shot up a baseball field? What are you getting at here?

You found two that can be linked to possible leftist but I can probably name dozens from right wingers. Those two don;t represent real dems, those are right wingers ways of dealing with issues not ours, same goes for antifa, bunch of p***ies that they are.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The radical MAGA hat crowd and their new application of white genocide bollox as an excuse for bad parenting. I didn't see that coming, kinda funny in a very pathetic way.

So devoid of any responsibility at all, it's awesome! Could be a piece of legislation if you ask me, you're not by any chance a politician?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

originally posted by: sine.nomine

People being "bopped" equals assaulting a minor. That's cool with you though? And shooting victims like the leftist that committed mass murder this weekend? Or like that shooter that shot up a baseball field? What are you getting at here?

You found two that can be linked to possible leftist but I can probably name dozens from right wingers. Those two don;t represent real dems, those are right wingers ways of dealing with issues not ours, same goes for antifa, bunch of p***ies that they are.

We could probably go on for pages tit for tat with it. I'm not saying all liberals are crazy, but the new narrative is that all "right wingers" (your words) are. It's the "no true Scotsman" fallacy. I believe we're on the same page, but our idelological differences come between us sitting at the table. It's unfortunate.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: D3M1G0D

Well, what's clear is that you're good with censorship are against free speech, are anti-Constitutional.

Probably not an American and if you are?

You should be ashamed of yourself but probably aren't because you're so full of hate.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

That's what you make of my comment when kids hit each other over hot air and danger hats?

You sure as hell have learned the trade of putting things in other people's mouth without even considering to apply a tad of nuance on the receiving end of a posting. Congrats, I guess!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

But, maybe it's the people who need to remind themselves of that. They cant lead this nation into martial law, or civil war if we reject them and refuse to follow them into it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Suppose They Gave a War and Nobody Came?

There is a certain irony at play here with a vet being the main actor of this fractured thread...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't have the time or desire to go back and find specific tweeets. It's more like Trump tweeting back at celebs, saying the squad show go back to their country if they don't like it here, going after sports for players not kneeling, calling librral msm stations fake news but praising conservative news.

Basically tweets that do nothing but prop up the political divide, and push petty negative arguements.

I get that he's fighting fire with fire. Liberals are doing the same thing and worse. Yet, POTUS should carry some weight in how one represents America. I don't think he's doing that well with all these petty tweets.

Anyway, that just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: spacedoubt
from your link
from his attorney

Obviously he owes a big portion of accountability for what took place.

the alleged perp is also a cripple

Jasper also told the Billings Gazette that a traumatic brain injury sustained in a car accident 19 years ago has severely hampered Brockway’s judgment. The accident, which damaged his frontal lobe, the part of the brain typically associated with problem-solving and make rational decisions, was the reason for his discharge from the military.

Someone needs to finish the job.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: shooterbrody

I hope he doesn’t own guns.

i hope so as well
as he is in the system

registered violent offender for a 2010 assault with a weapon

I wouldn't wager he doesn't have access.

nvm
edit on 8-8-2019 by vonclod because: my mistake

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Yeah this happened a few days ago. Today his lawyers put out a statement that he is absolutely sure he was under orders from Trump to attack the boy.

Sounds like a plan hatched by a lawyer.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Since I see evidence in your post of you being an honest broker, I'll respond.

The truth is, most of Trump's supporters agree with your view that he, or any President, shouldn't act like a jackass. But that isn't the only problem we have, is it?

Half the country sees an active and organized campaign to oppress political dissent, unjustly unseat a duly elected president by illegal means, marginalize or malign an entire race or sex as inherently evil or toxic, etc....

I wish Trump's tweets were the only problem we have.

Consistent with many, many, many examples in the media or elsewhere over the last few years, rocker Tommy Lee warned all Trump supporters today "you Trumpsters better pray that liberals never gain control of the WH again, because we are going to pay you back so #ing hard for all of this #.”

I believe him.

Keep blaming the president for all of this. Whether it is you or I that suffer from delusion, we are all headed to a much more dangerous place.

edit on 8-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Funny thing is, we're all passengers on the bus making observations, and some of the passengers are accusing us of driving.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And that is an adequate description of every human conflict since recorded time.

This country was supposed to have the best shot at changing that..... Clearly, it wasn't meant to last.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Really? Beating a kid into a seizure for not removing his hat for a damn song.

If any member on here actually thinks that was warranted under any circumstances, you're a sack of fetid dung at best, doing that to a kid is F#G INDEFENSIBLE.
If you want to go Street Fighter on someone for political reasons, stick to the adults. Feeling entitled to gang up on a kid means you wouldn't last long against someone your own size anyway, so it should be quick work to lay you out on your ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join