It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I simply just posted the story and pointed out that it seemed to have Trump rhetoric written all over it... Turns out I was right.

seems you aussies are scared crapless someone will be a bigger ahole than you lot?
trumps mind control reaches all the way down under.....

Did you just slander everyone in this country just because of this particular persons TDS? yes yes you did.

i think you suffer with ADS (Aussie derangement syndrome)

And judging from the amount of stars you got from that diarrhea there`s alot of it going around, you guys don`t know who is your friends or foe are even when other Aussies on the thread are opposed to the OP`s mindset.
edit on 8-8-2019 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Newsflash: kids are savages and... wait for it... kids are childish kids!

Who is stupid enough to let his kid get on a school bus with a MAGA-hat on the head?

Hands up, please!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Newsflash: kids are savages and... wait for it... kids are childish kids!

Who is stupid enough to let his kid get on a school bus with a MAGA-hat on the head?

Hands up, please!

...as if that's a crime now....

ETA: Seriously. Should people be worried about that?
edit on 8-8-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So Antifa and the left are supposedly violent, yet no one has been mortally or severely wounded but Trump supporters have done both to people.

So why should Antifa be designated as a terrorist group? Antifa are a bunch of p***ies, no doubt about it but they are not on the same level as right wing violence.

This story just goes to prove that Trump supporters are a violent group.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Amazing.

Literally the founding of this country was based upon a desire to move away from the disordered thinking and oppressive perspective you just displayed.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Grambler

I would not have smacked the kid, I'm a Marine, I would have asked he remove his hat though.

not out of respect for the flag, or country, but out of respect for those that have died for the the freedoms we have to dis agree.

Cause truth be told, it was never actually any of your business in the first place.

Gosh, I really wish you had told me that before I joined the Marines.

Hopefully you and those like you can not join the military and not defend the country, see I accidently had no children, when I'm gone, I'm gone.

I do hope to god you never find out what I am implying.
👋👋 (jazz hands)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

For being realistic about the blowback that I wouldn't want my kid to bear?

Maybe you're the monster here? It's something entirely different when parents are around to make sure this kinda stupid escalation doesn't happen.

You're aware that kids can be cruel af, right?
edit on 8-8-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D
So Antifa and the left are supposedly violent, yet no one has been mortally or severely wounded but Trump supporters have done both to people.

So why should Antifa be designated as a terrorist group? Antifa are a bunch of p***ies, no doubt about it but they are not on the same level as right wing violence.

Another Hanoi Hannah post...

Two examples from just the past few weeks. Many, many more. But you know that.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? I was personally attacked with a knife by antifa... I was this dudes "friend". Another member had a cache of weapons including a sawed-off. I don't know any Trump supporters that band together in groups to do damage. I can, however, say that about the other side...

Right wing violence hardly exists. There are crazies everywhere. Antifa at least has a hold on cities like Portland. That's pretty significant.

ETA: People have been seriously wounded. What about that bike lock attacker?

link   

Yes.

Might as well just admit it.

Sorry guys, all you that aren't rabid communist leftists.

We are all violent monsters who beat children.

We continuously beat people for wearing hats, oops, sorry that's the left. . . well. . . we ban people from restaurants. . nope, sorry, left again, well we knock down statues. . . what? Leftists again? Well we burn flags. . oops, leftists again, we attack kids wearing MAGA hats- what? Leftists again? Well, we do spit in the food of le-. . . what? Leftists again? We ban people from posting on social media because of their ideology- OMG. Really. Leftists again?

link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Being stupid is a crime now?

Guys, leave the internet alone and go for a walk. You need some fresh air.

Right wing violence hardly exists. There are crazies everywhere. Antifa at least has a hold on cities like Portland. That's pretty significant.

Ok, forget my fresh air remarks. You need a brain first.
edit on 8-8-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

link   

Hey genius, there are multiple examples of ADULTS attacking children who wear maga hats.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
For every "deranged Trump supporter (if he's even that). You got about 500 TDS suffering lunatics convinced in Russian collusion and white supremacists everywhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You need to look up the definition of the word. I did and the word "hate" was no where to be found.
To me, irratating would be a better word. And yet, I would play conservative nutjobs like Jones on my computer because my hubby wanted to listen to them for hours.
At this time, there is an equal number of trump supporters and liberals in my household, living peaceably, so dont tell me the two groups cant coexist!
I dont think one can exist without the other for long. The conservatives would be stuck with their "this is the way it is, it's the way it's always been, it's the right way no need to change" without liberals pushing them forward and the liberals would be going full steam ahead into the unknown with no foresight or caution without the conservatives holding them back. It's just another version of the duality that is a constant in our world. Two sides of the same coin.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Being stupid is a crime now?

Guys, leave the internet alone and go for a walk. You need some fresh air.

Do you hear yourself? I'm confused at the point you're trying to make. I was responding to your comment...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I need a brain first? Try making a point. I dare you.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Adults can act like kids as well? No sh!t, Sherlock!

And that's one reason more to have your kid exposed to the danger-hat (TM) cuz you love the constitution? Aha. Great parenting right there!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We continuously beat people for wearing hats, oops, sorry that's the left. . . well. . . we ban people from restaurants. . nope, sorry, left again, well we knock down statues. . . what? Leftists again? Well we burn flags. . oops, leftists again, we attack kids wearing MAGA hats- what? Leftists again? Well, we do spit in the food of le-. . . what? Leftists again? We ban people from posting on social media because of their ideology- OMG. Really. Leftists again?

The horror.
Are the right wingers healing or are they still butthurt they are being banned for spreading (ACTUAL) fake news, are those flags going to pull through, was the food horrible, so there are no restaurants willing to feed the despicable, not one...the horror.

People being bopped for wearing a hat is a lot different than shootings victims...or shall we ask the victims and you guys can cry together about everything done to you guys...I am sure they will feel you have suffered just as bad as they have.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Frankly, I don't really see the point in even bothering with a poster like that. It's analogous to having cancer and yelling at the malformed cells, expecting that to produce a cure.

I don't know if that poster believes his own bull#, but that's what it is- bull#.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The horror.
Are the right wingers healing or are they still butthurt they are being banned for spreading (ACTUAL) fake news, are those flags going to pull through, was the food horrible, so there are no restaurants willing to feed the despicable, not one...the horror.

People being bopped for wearing a hat is a lot different than shootings victims...or shall we ask the victims and you guys can cry together about everything done to you guys...I am sure they will feel you have suffered just as bad as they have.

People being "bopped" equals assaulting a minor. That's cool with you though? And shooting victims like the leftist that committed mass murder this weekend? Or like that shooter that shot up a baseball field? What are you getting at here?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join