It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Montana Man Fractured a Kid’s Skull for “Disrespecting” the National Anthem

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: DBCowboy

And the precursor to oppression and eventually revolt.

A cold civil war is already here.... How soon before it evolves into something worse?

Honest question.

How do you unite a fractured country like ours?

Honest reply. History teaches only after the next generations are made to suffer and die from the stupidity of those who came before.

There are no winners in this.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Breakthestreak

(I’m right. They DO defend attacking children. Especially if the small child has a MAGA hat on) 

Whoa whoa whoa... when did this happen? Do you have a link with this story? I don't think you'd ever pull anything untrue out of your ass for political points so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I look forward to the story of those rabid liberals attacking small children wearing MAGA hats. I'm sure it exists. Try not to disappoint.

You can’t be serious??

Oh wait. Just keep your eyes closed whenever cNn isn’t on the tv

Try just using ‘google’, plenty of videos to keep you entertained.

Or don’t (you won’t) because triggering is detrimental
edit on 8 8 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Gee... I dont know....
Maybe turn off fox news, get off the internet, and go outside and talk to some of your neighbors? At least in my neck of the woods, most seem content with just living their lives and aren't really advertising what their political leanings are. And, I dont bother asking them.

Wise words, spoken well, better than any guidance of moderation here thus far.

edit on 8-8-2019 by smurfy because: Up.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

And the precursor to oppression and eventually revolt.

A cold civil war is already here.... How soon before it evolves into something worse?

Honest question.

How do you unite a fractured country like ours?

Honest reply. History teaches only after the next generations are made to suffer and die from the stupidity of those who came before.

There are no winners in this.

*sigh*

It's what I thought as well, though you put it more eloquently.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Aw man, I was SURE that you'd have a story waiting to be whipped out. I didn't think there was any way someone on the internet would make some bull# up to score political points! I guess I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

(I’m right. They DO defend attacking children. Especially if the small child has a MAGA hat on) 

Whoa whoa whoa... when did this happen? Do you have a link with this story? I don't think you'd ever pull anything untrue out of your ass for political points so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I look forward to the story of those rabid liberals attacking small children wearing MAGA hats. I'm sure it exists. Try not to disappoint.

Covington ?

How they defended or ignored adult racist that attacked the kids, knew the story was wrong and the kids were getting death threats, and still tried to smear the kids by looking into the school years before the kids were there and accusing them of false things like blackface and not allowing a gay valedictorian to speak

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

*sigh* indeed.

The horses have left the barn. I hope that I'm proven wrong. I really do.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Aw man, I was SURE that you'd have a story waiting to be whipped out. I didn't think there was any way someone on the internet would make some bull# up to score political points! I guess I was wrong.

You were wrong

What a surprise

Now imagine getting ALL of your talking points from a ‘news’ network that makes up bull# to score political points.
edit on 8 8 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

*sigh* indeed.

The horses have left the barn. I hope that I'm proven wrong. I really do.

I often joke about it but in some ways, I'm glad I'm old.

I probably won't live to see the end of this.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Gee... I dont know....
Maybe turn off fox news, get off the internet, and go outside and talk to some of your neighbors? At least in my neck of the woods, most seem content with just living their lives and aren't really advertising what their political leanings are. And, I dont bother asking them.

Can I wear my MAGA hat in peace?

Am I allowed to do that?

Will you give me permission?

It's not a MAGA hat anymore....but of course, you still need to wear a hat, just to take it off as per etiquette..get it?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Was that guy a "small child"? I don't think so. I don't remember that kid being choke slammed and having his skull fractured either.

And for the record, I thought the media's treatment of him was despicable. You won't find me defending that sort of behavior. But in the end it served its political purpose as will this incident, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Personally, as long as you aren't stark naked, I dont care what you are wearing.
My husband was a rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones fan, I've learned to be quite tolerant.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Does CNN call itself a antagonistic propaganda outlet that spews constant partisan rhetoric in order to get both sides riled up against one another for nefarious purposes?

If not, I'm not sure how I could be getting my talking points from CNN.

Where's that story of liberals attacking small children with MAGA hats again? Surely you didn't pull that out of your ass?
edit on 8/8/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ahh so you're in favor of the president getting in twitter fights with celebs and critizing atheletes for kneeling?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And...

Plenty more examples available.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I posted a similar comment on a different thread about Elon Musk's brain interface technology, but I also think it applies here.

I think that I was very privileged to have been born and will likely die during the perfect time. Our life has been the exception, not the rule, in the history of human misery.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

yeah he shouldn't be able to vote with that kind of charge,but our jails have been full of years here so its catch and release. one of my former tenants dads shot at a cop his wife and a preacher trying to diffused a domestic violence situation last year, he did 2 months in jail then got released on a suspended sentence and is now free and back in alaska where he used to live with pretty much no over sight into his case (im still friends with his daughter so only reason i know the latter details)

good deal of the people in my area of Kalispell don't have drivers licenses or insurance but still on the roads as the local response is fine them into oblivion vs actual jail time , one of my other former tenants brother for example has at last time i checked 59 no license tickets,50 no insurance tickets and was on probation when all of this occurred over the last 4 years and is listed as a habitual offender this after he caused roughly 65k of damage driving around town with an air pistol shooting out windows of cars and houses w 4 other teens but hey least he hasnt shown up on the warrants list for the past 6 months

we lost our bid for a new jail and the aclu yelled that our local jail was over crowded to the point of human rights violations so its pretty much like i said catch and release fishing then fine them tell they tend to turn to a life of crime to pay said fines

link   

The instigators in that one seems to have been the crazy preachers. And yet, it's either the mega hat wearers, or the native Americans that people seem to want to blame while the crazy preacher (I sorry, but I did listen to what they were saying also, and it sounded crazy to me) skated away, blame free.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Personally, as long as you aren't stark naked, I dont care what you are wearing.
My husband was a rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones fan, I've learned to be quite tolerant.

You know what tolerance is, don't you?

It's putting up with things you hate.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Great logic!

If I don’t take this but serious that he thought trump told him to smash a kid, then I must like trump fighting with celebs on twitter

No middle ground huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join