It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Charles of England is to reign for only 6 months?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth II to kick the bucket. I came across this prophecy decades ago and I'm not sure if it's part of Nostradamus's quatrain prophecies or not. It said that when Queen Elizabeth II dies, her son Prince Charles will ascend to the throne but he will reign for only 6 months before he, too, dies. Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?
edit on 2019/8/8 by leowh because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: leowh

Just sounds like random nonsense if you ask me.

There is actually a fairly good chance that Charles will abdicate the Thorne to William because of his divorce and subsequent second marriage. So it kind of depends on that, either way lets even assume that Charlie does take to the Thorne it doesn't exactly take Nostradamus to predict that he is going to have a short reign, he is already 70 and Big liz doesn't look set to be standing down any time soon. In fact am starting to think that theory about her being an immortal shapeshifting lizard could be true, which has about as much change of turning out to be true as someone using the paranormal to predict the future.
edit on 8-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: leowh
Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?

There are 13 elitist families, around the world that have sacrificed one of their blue blood children, in a 3rd / 4th Generation Curse to allow the stupid, programmed anti-christ to possess for the 7 Year Tribulation.

Sinclair's are 1 of them. The Windsors are another.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just sounds like random nonsense if you ask me.

There is actually a fairly good chance that Charles will abdicate the Thorne to William because of his divorce and subsequent second marriage. So it kind of depends on that, either way lets even assume that Charlie does take to the Thorne it doesn't exactly take Nostradamus to predict that he is going to have a short reign, he is already 70 and Big liz doesn't look set to be standing down any time soon. In fact am starting to think that theory about her being an immortal shapeshifting lizard could be true, which has about as much change of turning out to be true as someone using the paranormal to predict the future.

Lol, thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would like to see the specific Quatrain(s) that indicate this about Charles. He's so old now I don't even think he would qualify to be the Anti-Christ.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Interestingly there was a play, which was then turned into a TV drama where Charles indeed ascends the throne but civil war ensues as he refuses to give his ascent to a Bill to become law restricting the freedom of the press. Then William turns against his father and Charles is forced to abdicate in favour of William....within 6 months!

In it Prince Harri dates a girl of 'mixed race'....which turns out bad...and here we are years after the play or TV drama, Prince Harri has indeed married Meghan who is mixed race. Really interesting watching if you can get to see it.

It's language/dialogue is almost Shakespearean, with some very interesting asides to camera....

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nostradamus interpretation never predicts events before they happen.
That is, people frequently say "This was predicted by Nostradamus", but only after the event, when they apply some line which was previously given another interpretation.
I doubt if anyone has ever successfully predicted an event in advance using these quatrains.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well this turned pretty unexpectedly interesting! Thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why didn't you quote exactly where Nostradamus actually wrote this? Even so, the writings of Nostradamus aren't exactly like Science 101.

The Queen may live another decade for all we know; look at how long her mother "took to die" hahaha.

Prophecies, smophecies - all a bit of nonsense, like the 2012 crap.
edit on 9-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well this turned pretty unexpectedly interesting! Thanks for that.

You are welcome! I watched it twice and picked up some more 'hints' on the second viewing whilst it was still available on BBC iPlayer

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All very interesting. Would us Brits ever accept Camilla as Queen Consort or whatever her title would be? I don't think it would be at all popular given the way she carried on with Charles before his wedding to Diana and such.

Then there is the whole thing about Diana's mur..... - I mean - "tragic accident".

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I doubt if anyone has ever successfully predicted an event in advance using these quatrains.

One of the very few I think was clearly about a future event but has been misinterpreted by British / European scholars is Century 4:8 --

The great city by prompt and sudden assault
Surprised at night, guards interrupted:
The guards and watches of Saint-Quentin
Slaughtered, guards and the portals broken.

Most scholars describe this as being related to a small town of St. Quentin in northern France, but there has never really been a siege / escape there and the description doesn't quite fit.

However, folks living in California will tell you that San Quentin State Prison near San Francisco fits the description much better, with the exception that there hasn't been a riot of that scale there... yet. There are no astronomical clues to the date, but the context in the Centuries would seem to indicate that it's sometime in the future. Maybe the future we're in now, or possibly the "future" future. So we'll have to see. In any event, it's a pre-event prediction interpretation, and not something interpreted in retrospect.

edit on 9-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Would us Brits ever accept Camilla as queen??? Come on oldcarpy, since when has any ordinary British citizen had ANY say in the monarchy? The only way is for the Government to force his abdication like Edward the eighth, who by the way was made to abdicate for exactly the reasons Charles has done. But they wont.
And in answer to OtherSideofTheCoin. Charles abdicate?? I nearly fell of my chair reading that. Charles can't wait for his mother to die or abdicate so he can be king. He's drooling at the mouth just thinking about it and once he's in the only way out for him is his death. He really, really wants it and he aint giving up for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
However, folks living in California will tell you that San Quentin State Prison near San Francisco fits the description much better... In any event, it's a pre-event prediction interpretation, and not something interpreted in retrospect.

Not yet. Not a successful prediction until the event actually happens

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Blue Shift
However, folks living in California will tell you that San Quentin State Prison near San Francisco fits the description much better... In any event, it's a pre-event prediction interpretation, and not something interpreted in retrospect.

Not yet. Not a successful prediction until the event actually happens

Like I said, we will have to wait and see. However, if it comes to pass just as Nostradamus said, I get credit for a pre-event prediction and everybody here owes me a Coke.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
I put down "six years" in the "how long will Trump last?" sweepstake, so if that bet works out, the Coke can be set off against it.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Why didn't you quote exactly where Nostradamus actually wrote this? Even so, the writings of Nostradamus aren't exactly like Science 101.

I don't know where the prophecy came from. That's why I'm asking if anyone else came across this prophecy. It was decades ago when I came across this prophecy and I'm only quoting from what I can remember. As a matter of fact, at the time that I came across this prophecy I don't think Prince Charles was even married and had no children. The prophecy didn't mention Prince William by name so I was mystified by who this king after Charles would be. Now I know who the prophecy is referring to since Prince Charles got married and had children.

top topics

join