It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four dead and two wounded in Southern California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here you go folks. You cant make this stuff up.

The violence appeared to be random and the only known motives seem to be "robbery, hate, homicide,"

RANDOM violence.... with MOTIVES. They couldn't leave it at random violence. Nope. They had to assign motives to it and make sure one of them is hate because that is the flavor of the day.

What kind of class do you have to fail to be stupid enough to write something like this?

link

The suspect, initially armed with a knife but ended up with a handgun he took from a security officer, attacked people in Garden Grove and Santa Ana over a two hour period before being apprehended by police.

The media desire to paint every picture in the colors of hate is sickening to me. Worse yet, in this case the attacker and the victims were all hispanic. Even with something so obvious at the time the article was written the author couldn't resist his sensationalist urges. Honestly people, the readers are going to have to devote a lot more effort to finding truth as it is becoming quite obvious the reporters have abandoned that responsibility.
edit on 8-8-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The guy was Hispanic.

We hispanics can get pretty angry.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

But tv said only old white men have anger issues... What am I supposed to think now?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm going by what was posted in the op.

The suspect and all the victims were Hispanic, he added.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
They always sensationalize to get people away from the facts that make Democrats look like screw-balls 😃🚬

"be careful what you think"

new topics

top topics

join