It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Trump Supporters Invade Baltimore And No CNN Or MSNBC Coverage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I just read about this today, even though it happened this past Monday. Maybe I missed it, but I don't believe this was covered on the mainstream news channels and it certainly wasn't covered on CNN, or on MSNBC. Why? Well, it doesn't fit the narrative that the Left and MSM has been pushing the last 2 years...that Trump supporters are racist, xenophobe, white supremacist bigots. According to MSM, Leftists and Democratic candidates, President Trump stokes racism in this country and therefore, every Trump supporter is racist by association. Is this really true, or is MSM responsible for fanning the flames of hate in our country? Why would CNN or MSNBC ignore this story?

A conservative activist led hundreds of volunteers in cleaning up a west Baltimore neighborhood Monday, more than a week after President Donald Trump called the city a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”

“This is Americans helping Americans,” he said. “I don’t care if you’re black, white, green or purple, we’re all in this together.” The group said their goal is to continue coming out to clean at least once per month.

baltimore.cbslocal.com...

Roger Farina stopped by the cleanup with his family on their way home to North Carolina from Long Island, New York. Trump’s tweets resonated with Farina, a longtime supporter who used to live in Towson.

“It’s one thing to run your mouth on social media,” he said. “But it’s another thing to come out here and grab a rake and put on gloves and sweat.

www.baltimoresun.com...

edit on 8/8/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This is what I love about America (humanity in general).

Also the only way stuff is really going to get done. I hope more and more of us follow this lead.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I follow Scott Pressler on Twitter since he had only a small gathering, but has now been blowing up.

He is the real deal, good for him.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It's both sad and good to see people going to these lengths to help improve the city.

Sad because they shouldn't have to be doing it. It shouldn't have got to that state.
But good because it shows how people will help each other when in need. It's nothing to do with race, just people wanting to help out.

Shows how much Elijah Cummings really cares though. Had he rolled up his sleeves and gone down to help clean up, you can be sure that would have been covered on MSM. Funny that he didn't do that eh?

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
According to the spokesperson...Trump's Tweets inspired this invasion of Baltimore.

Outrageous.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That's kinda like trying to polish a turd.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well the leftists will call this White Privilege or deem it racist because white people feel so superior that they feel a need to clean up after the other races which is basically like saying that non-whites are dirty.
edit on 8-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
That's kinda like trying to polish a turd.

I didn't see rep cummings there, must have missed him?

link   
Cleaning have nothing to to with politics.. so its nice to see people are cleaning all that junk from the streets.
Its in everybody interest not having your child getting impaled on trash and stepping on glass.

link   
a reply to: MRinder
na
they only picked up the whites garbage
then threw it on minority properties

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: MRinder
na
they only picked up the whites garbage
then threw it on minority properties

Those damn racist, white supremacist Trump voters make me sick.

Pocahontas 2020!

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
CNN and MSNBC were too busy spreading their own trash to report on this.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The response from the "left" on this seems to be that its just a political smokescreen to cover up for how bad those righties are...

Even if thats the case, its a smokescreen that ended up with real world results (something many of the left have lost sight of).

I mean, Ill take it. The streets are cleaner now, objectively. People gave the precious commodity of their time to make that happen for other people.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Nice gesture although it is sad you need volunteers to come clean up someone else's neighborhood. If the people livign there don't care about their own neighborhood, why should I?

Seriously, my parents grew up in a lower middle class neighborhood. Very modest houses. None of the people were rich. I guess you were "balling" if you got a job at the post office type of a neighborhoods. Very working class in the segregated south.

The area now is a pretty rough area (you know it is a bad neighborhood when your favorite rappers are shouting it out in rap songs). When I was living in the neighborhood, you could always tell the which houses the old people lived in because the yards were always nicely kept, no trash, etc. The houses weren't always perfectly maintained, but you could see the pride of ownership.

On the other hand, the neighborhood was over run with section 8 hoodrats and you always knew what houses they lived in. Trash, loud music, uncut grass, etc. It was a really stark contrast house to house on that street.

The point being, poverty is not an excuse for living in filth and not taking care of your home. It is a mindset.

I live in a wealthy neighborhood. My streets are clean and very little trash. However, it is not like that because we get better services. It is like that because the people that live my community don't litter and when we see any litter, we take a few seconds to pick it up. Especially if it is in my yard or even my neighbors. All it takes is one fast food bag to screw up with otherwise is a pristine street.
edit on 8-8-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
BREAKING ON MSNBC: Trump supporters destroying habitat of endangered rat species in Baltimore.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

MSNBC is getting crazier every day...

A former FBI official floated a theory on MSNBC that neo-Nazis may be heartened by President Trump’s order to fly the nation’s flags at half-staff through Thursday evening to commemorate the victims of this past weekend’s mass shootings.

Frank Figliuzzi, now a national security analyst for the cable news channel, said the shorthand version of the Aug. 8 end date for Trump’s proclamation can be interpreted as a coded salute to Adolf Hitler.

“The numbers eight-eight are very significant in the neo-Nazi and the white supremacy movement,” Figliuzzi said Monday night on “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.”

“Why? Because the letter ‘H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them, the numbers eight-eight stand for ‘Heil Hitler.’ ”

nypost.com...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

MSNBC is getting crazier every day...

A former FBI official floated a theory on MSNBC that neo-Nazis may be heartened by President Trump’s order to fly the nation’s flags at half-staff through Thursday evening to commemorate the victims of this past weekend’s mass shootings.

Frank Figliuzzi, now a national security analyst for the cable news channel, said the shorthand version of the Aug. 8 end date for Trump’s proclamation can be interpreted as a coded salute to Adolf Hitler.

“The numbers eight-eight are very significant in the neo-Nazi and the white supremacy movement,” Figliuzzi said Monday night on “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.”

“Why? Because the letter ‘H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them, the numbers eight-eight stand for ‘Heil Hitler.’ ”

nypost.com...

I heard that on the radio yesterday and was like WTF? And they call us alt-right conspiracy theorist....

Of course, to believe that you also have to accept that Trump is a neo-nazi sympathizer with JEWISH kids.
edit on 8-8-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is what America needs; this is what we have been lacking and what we used to be - people helping each other to get by and get ahead.

Look at the Cajun Navy just a group of people getting together and getting it done better than the government.

This is America! Of course MSM isn't going to report on this because it doesn't fit with the narrative that we all need the govt to take care of us or that conservatives aren't lazy, billionaire CEOs screwing the man who cleans up their yards.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Sometimes the people who live there and have become inured to the mess need a push from someone outside the mess to see that this isn't a lost cause and things can improve. There are probably people in that neighborhood who remember when it was nice and want to change but don't know to go about it.

There is nothing wrong with showing someone that things can be nicer again and then showing them how to go about it.

The hard part now will be in keeping it clean but hopefully once more people see how it can be they will work to keep it there.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Meanwhile the woke leftist Twitterati crapped all over this event and continued to post nonsense.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join