It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MacDonalds is main factor in global climate change!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I love how they blame us

Oil & Macdonalds selling 75 burgers a second (that was in 2012)or more isn’t to blame...

With their factory farming on dirt changing the climate if we look at the wild fires in California.... and they blame us rather than fit the bill bite the bullet.. paper straws are a insult.

MacDonalds

Wanna help save planet? Boycott MacDonalds!

Americans alone consume one billion pounds of beef at McDonald's in a year – five and a half million head of cattle.

edit on 8-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Ban all burgers!

And knives!

And Guns!

Wait... that's AOC's Green New Deal, right???

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Eddie Murphy and arsenio hall worked at Macdonalds. I still dont believe a bunch of farting cows is causing global warming.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Don't forget how many Macdonalds Trump gets through - It's all Trump's fault.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Did you seriously just copy and paste the same post into two different forums?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I thought it was important, Farting cows? no Oil well petroleum production is the main problem here ..
I don’t drive, it’s not just the farting it’s the water consumption and the super farms arrid land that contribute to a global catastrophe we can avert.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We need to put pain on five and half million cattle in factory farms so we can eat sh!tty fast food that slowly kills us.

Yea.. If an astroid hit our planet and wiped out most of us. We would probably deserve it.

How can humanity evolve doing this shiat?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Yea.. If an astroid hit our planet and wiped out most of us. We would probably deserve it.

How can humanity evolve doing this shiat?

I agree.. begrudgingly.
Where did it all go so wrong?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Naturally it’s him, it’s all his fault even near
earth objects are his fault they gravitate
towards him.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

From what I've seen on here most things are Trump's fault, or Obama's, or Hillary's, depending on whatever political persuasion a poster might be of.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
McDonalds.

It's McDonalds.

Not MacDonalds.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Oh no! It's the Mandela Effect!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Did you need to post this exact same thread twice?

Any way as I said on the other thread, the exact same thread....

For people interesting in the impact of man made climate change McDonalds is a really interesting case, its more about how they have changed agriculture, the impact of how companies like Mcdonalds go about farming livestock and the impact that has had on humanity is astounding. Its not just climate change, its the destruction of arable land, its the impact of anti-biotic resistance, animal rights, sugar addiction, obesity, other health concerns. I could go on but its loads of different factors, not very many of them good other than a cheep crappy burger at the end served by a teenager who may or may not have spat on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have real problems with the push to eat less meat and save the planet, because it's just not so simple.

I agree that the type of intensive animal farming in some places is problematic. You can pick on MacDonalds if you like, but the Chinese appetite for pork has (for example) spurred the intensification of pork farming, alongside the terrible animal welfare implications in the US, Germany, Denmark and China itself.

If meat comes from well run farms, with good animal husbandary and welfare, then it is less damaging to the environment than acres of monoculture made sterile by herbicides and pesticides.

In the great scheme of things, agriculture produces far less harmful emissions than other things.
edit on 8/8/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Happy Meals Hate the Planet!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Cutting half the amazon down is more of a problem I'd say and building all over every piece of land in the developed world!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Thank you! Geez!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV
Wanna help save planet? Boycott MacDonalds!

Americans alone consume one billion pounds of beef at McDonald's in a year – five and a half million head of cattle.

You're too late...I've been off the meat eating bandwagon for a few years now.

But good luck getting people to stop eating McDs...No, really....good luck.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

In the great scheme of things, agriculture produces far less harmful emissions than other things.

Yes, like shipping, for instance. I am having a vindaloo tonight so there may be a local up-spike in emissions in Wiltshire later. Apologies in advance.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Cutting half the amazon down is more of a problem I'd say and building all over every piece of land in the developed world!

I never said it wasn’t part of the problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join