It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macdonalds is a main factor in climate change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I love how they blame us

Oil & Macdonalds selling 75 burgers a second (that was in 2012)or more isn’t to blame...

With their factory farming on dirt changing the climate if we look at the wild fires in California.... and they blame us rather than fit the bill bite the bullet.. paper straws are a insult.

Macdonalds

Wanna help save planet? Boycott Macdonalds!

Americans alone consume one billion pounds of beef at McDonald's in a year – five and a half million head of cattle.

edit on 8-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our burgers!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
For people interesting in the impact of man made climate change McDonalds is a really interesting case, its more about how they have changed agriculture, the impact of how companies like Mcdonalds go about farming livestock and the impact that has had on humanity is astounding. Its not just climate change, its the destruction of arable land, its the impact of anti-biotic resistance, animal rights, sugar addiction, obesity, other health concerns. I could go on but its loads of different factors, not very many of them good other than a cheep crappy burger at the end served by a teenager who may or may not have spat on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

well who is eating all the mcdonalds burgers ??? - hint its " you "

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Why do you post the same thing in twice?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I thought it would get read more in this forum.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
For people interesting in the impact of man made climate change McDonalds is a really interesting case, its more about how they have changed agriculture, the impact of how companies like Mcdonalds go about farming livestock and the impact that has had on humanity is astounding. Its not just climate change, its the destruction of arable land, its the impact of anti-biotic resistance, animal rights, sugar addiction, obesity, other health concerns. I could go on but its loads of different factors, not very many of them good other than a cheep crappy burger at the end served by a teenager who may or may not have spat on it.

I totally agree

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If you hurry, you might be able to start this in another forum. You seem committed and a bit obsessive but this is ATS afterall.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Macdonalds along with others are guilty of the continuing destruction of the rainforest which will have an effect on climate change , the main factor is air travel which is an uncomfortable truth governments choose to ignore.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex yes!

top topics

join