It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ishtar and Asunshunamir

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Ereshkigal, Queen of the Dead had set the Annunaki on the Golden Throne of Eden.
Ishtar went down to Irkalla, the Land of No-return. As she walked through the seven gates she was stripped of all belongings, all her power and everything dear to her heart.
While she was gone all life on Earth came to a stop, no more love was to be found in the heart of maiden or men.

Enki, creator of mankind, made Asushunamir, the being dressed in light, to free Ishtar from the Underworld with the Water of Life.
Ereshkigal cursed him/her for their holy deed to be forever a stranger in his/her own home.
But Ishtar blessed Asushunamir with wisdom, prophecy and healing to give him/her a new home amongst the people of Earth.
Together they defeated the Annunaki and joy, music and love returned to Eden.

This is the story of how beings of light and humans started to live together on Eden, praised be the eternal glory of their Queen of Heaven Ishtar.
To become true 2019
To end what started -3981

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm not sure you understand how contradictory that sounds.

At the end, you call Ishtar the "Queen of Heaven", but show that she was stripped of her power earlier. Plus, how does the "Queen of Heaven" get stuck in the underworld needing someone else to free her? That must be why Ishtar wasn't the "Queen of Heaven" for very long. She turned out to be just another fallen "god".

edit on 8-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You so obviously didn't understand how she sacrifices everything to free mankind. Kind of like Jesus died for our sins, just that in this case the creator god of mankind did actually something good and wasn't cruel and useless like the biblical god was for Jesus.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Jesus/God IS the Creator of mankind and more people recognize that, as He is still being worshiped today.

Ishtar, not so much. Most people finally saw through that myth and stopped worshiping her.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Fancy sun god we are praying to!!!

Noticed how hot the sun got, in these last couple of years? I thought we were in a solar minimum?

It seems we are giving him all the energy he needs to fry us once again...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? I retold a thousands of years old myth in short stories with a twist.
Get the # over it.

Though I must admit as someone pretty unreligious I'd laugh my ass off if Ishtar and Asunshunamir would show up. Just to be totally in your face

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What type of response did you want? What was the purpose of posting your short story?

Just admit it, you claim you're not religious, but it's clear from your threads (Hellenic Polytheist) that you practice paganism and those are the people you're hoping to attract with your short story. You're not fooling anyone.

Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I was just sharing it because I think it's beautiful. I don't take the things I post half as serious as you do apparently.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Apparently not, because it didn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Tell that to the ancient sumerians they wrote it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Precisely why they're not around any more.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They we're the first true civilisation their genes are still existent

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Uh, yeah, because that's how genes work. The civilization itself is gone. As for Israelites/Jews, they're still around and for a particular reason (even though they are surrounded by their enemies).

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well yes that's true, but I would argue their god treats them like # and it doesn't in any way validate your "Jesus is god" nonsense you posted earlier.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, if they feel like their God treats them like crap it's because they refuse to listen to what He's been telling them all of these years. In the end, it's not going to be pretty for the majority of them either. What makes me shake my head is the fact that the Jews wrote the Old Testament and still don't understand what it says. All they need to do is read Zechariah, chapters 12 through 14 to get a glimpse of what's going to happen to them for their faithlessness.

While the Jews are called, "God's chosen people", I always say it's because he's chosen to make an example out of them, for better or for worse.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Your taking this way too seriously, for nothing, where the main idea of Jesus would be particular cool about, and even offer up a parable to metaphorically explain the folly of ones way.

Where does it say that Jesus was or claimed to be the creator or high father of creation, where he claims to be the son of, "Yah Weh" the god of the O.T an the Hebrews.

While believing him to be his incarnation is pretty hindu an pagan too? All the more while jumping back an forth about being the son of god or man, which might as well be contradictory to both titles?
edit on 8-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If any of what you say is true it's proof god is the devil.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

John 1:1-14
Colossians 1:13-17

edit on 8-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

If any of what you say is true it's proof god is the devil.

In reality, it's proof that people just choose to follow the devil. That's why we have free will.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So wouldn't mean that he the father then not the son? Also wouldn't it throw out the whole Original Sin since Adam was originally made in his image, while it says he is his first creation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join