It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its not about taking guns away. . . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

But that's already against the law(rape and murder).

Why aren't these people following the law????

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
don't you think the authoritarians already -snip- have plans in place?

I don't think they're good enough. This video wasn't thought all the way through, but the basic/initial tenets are sound.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I really truly wish people understood what "inalienable" rights mean. These are not rights granted by any government. They can't be taken away. If any government tries to take them away it's the right and duty of the citizens to defend themselves against such tyranny. They are god-given rights.

I don't know why this is so difficult to understand.
thats absolutely the point:"inalienable" means outside the bounds of man. It goes well beyond guns, rather it refers to each persons ability to own or create implements capable of preserving their own freedom.

Yes, exactly.

The thing that bothers me is the indifference toward the encroaching tyranny. People have an attitude of "well the government would stomp the people out immediately". I'm sure the colonists thought the same about the British empire. And the government can't run without economic support from it's populace.

We're America, damnit. You think free people are going to produce for the elite off some promises of wealth for long? You think countrymen won't hold out? It's absurd. It's unsustainable. The longer we let this nation dwindle, the better chance they have of pulling it off... Too be honest, it starts with 2A. And they know it.

Sorry for the rant, it just seems like things are getting out of control and nobody seems to be speaking out. I know they feel it in their hearts, but when it becomes legislation, people are gonna wish they spoke out when they had the chance.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think you would first have to believe the government has your best interest in mind to give up any rights to them. I'm not sure our representatives care about anyone but themselves . This is a major point that makes me dislike both parties. I do not trust them. I don't understand how anyone does at this point. They lie habitually.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I love every word you said...Ill stand shoulder to shoulder with patriots like you.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I don't know...Is there a law yet that specifically makes it against the law to break the law?

There may be a loophole being exploited that only criminals are aware of.
I'll need to research this further.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Don't you understand if we just take rights and liberties from everyone else these people will suddenly start following the law. It's "common sense."

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This Means WAR !

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The problem with the “Govt will stomp a mud hole” idea is that hands are tied. The more odious and oppressive the smack down, the more support the government would lose. Americans like the underdog in a fight.

And there is one other small problem, the country has incredible vulnerabilities that can be exploited with nothing more exotic than simple pipe bombs that you can make in your kitchen. Death and dismemberment would be nil, but the repercussions of specific placement could impact strongly nearly 2/3 of the population. Deployment could be handled by a team of five people in a 24 hour period. That’s how specific and limited the target locations are. What’s more, theses targets are not protected by any force whatsoever.

Not to change it to something other than the gun topic, but I feel much safer that some nutter may think about shooting up a crowd than to explore what these targets may be. No direct deaths, but indirectly could kill millions just the same.
edit on 7-8-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes , and we Wrestle with it Evey Day in this Country . The Concept of " Personal Freedoms " is Under Attack , How do We The People Respond to that ?

tv.infowars.com...
edit on 7-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If push were to come to shove, do you really think the government would come out on top? Workers would take over companies, produce for themselves. The authorities are blue collar as it is. Infrastructure would flip immediately. Military would likely back the countryside rather than the elites.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would like to believe you are correct.
Please be reminded that the 'authoritarians' in DC are just as egocentric, insane, inflamed as Antifa and the Resist movement in general and have just about as much fighting skill. They can only spout words and act violent,no combat expertise.

If things were to shift to a gun confiscation scenario, civil war will surely ignite, more Americans will die, guns will not be abandoned and those with contingency plans will be activated. REMEMBER: INTELLECT is Your Most Devastating Weapon, use it wisely.

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Im fairly certain of what your talking about...to replace one of these targets would take some years...in the meantime, the whole system falls.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Three to six months in a rush. But the damage to the system would be complete in less than three weeks. We simply do not have the logistics to support the demand caused by the damage even if (mandatory) volunteerism neared 100%.

It is the economy of scale. Scariest part is it would take less than $1000 to pull it off.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yeah, I read a theoretical scenario regarding this some 10 years ago, it would be instantly devastating, particularly depending on geography and season.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If push were to come to shove, do you really think the government would come out on top? Workers would take over companies, produce for themselves. The authorities are blue collar as it is. Infrastructure would flip immediately. Military would likely back the countryside rather than the elites.

" Military would likely back the countryside rather than the elites . "

That's Debatable Man . Many Innocent GOD Loving American Patriots could Die at the Hands of a Foreign Influenced (U.N.) U.S. Military , or a Deep State Controlled one if the SHTF Scenario Plays Out . The Only Way EVIL like these Groups are can even Gain Loyalty and Devotion from there Duped Minions , is to Offer them Material Wealth while on this Earth , and also just forgetting to Mention to them that the Dear Price to Pay for that is their Immortal Souls . In the End , the Battle may have been Won , but Sadly , the Devil Always get's his Due ............
edit on 8-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That's Debatable Man . Many Innocent GOD Loving American Patriots could Die at the Hands of a Foreign Influenced (U.N.) U.S. Military , or a Deep State Controlled one if the SHTF Scenario Plays Out . The Only Way EVIL like these Groups are can even Gain Loyalty and Devotion from there Duped Minions , is to Offer them Material Wealth while on this Earth , while forgetting to Mention to them that the Dear Price for that is their Immortal Souls . In the End , the Battle may have been Won , but Sadly , the Devil Always get's his Due ............

I know a lot of vets, and none would back that sh|t. Just saying. But I get where you're coming from.
edit on 8-8-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That's Debatable Man . Many Innocent GOD Loving American Patriots could Die at the Hands of a Foreign Influenced (U.N.) U.S. Military , or a Deep State Controlled one if the SHTF Scenario Plays Out . The Only Way EVIL like these Groups are can even Gain Loyalty and Devotion from there Duped Minions , is to Offer them Material Wealth while on this Earth , while forgetting to Mention to them that the Dear Price for that is their Immortal Souls . In the End , the Battle may have been Won , but Sadly , the Devil Always get's his Due ............

I know a lot of vets, and none would back that sh|t. Just saying. But I get where you're coming from.

" VETS " Are Out of the " LOOP " Now . The Dog and Pony Show Continues , the Joint Chiefs are Under a Lot of Pressure to Comply Right Now .... Dangerous Times ..

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well , If it God Forbid Actually Comes to that , then ........

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join