It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presidents Administration does protect hate groups

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Of Course , a Well Know Fact to Aware People ..

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If you're criticizing Obama doesn't that mean you have ODS? Or is that only true when criticizing Trump?

TDS is the affliction that HYSTERICAL anti Trump goofs demonstrate.

Nothing wrong with criticism, ever. Criticism isn't the point.

THIS is an example of Trump Derangement Syndrome... some are worse, some are not... bit a couple features of TDS are

1.) Sealing Donald J. Trump's legacy as the greatest Real Estate Investor of all time, by giving nearly full time 100% FREE RENT to Trump IN YOUR HEAD.

2.) Allowing your obsession with the Worlds Greatest Troll to detrimentally effect your life and relationships, because of you predisposition to spending large parts of the day angry and upset with Trump. That is actually a sign of addiction.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You guys really like to defend white people. Remember when trump called out white supremacists tho?

We all know the black Panthers are racists as hell, but the kkk could have easily stood right there with them. Just saying.
two points, first the obvious.. they didn't. Second point, they would have been, rightly, tossed in jail for issuing threats and disturbing the peace at minimum. Again let me say, if they had shown up they should have been carted away to sit in a cell somewhere... just like these Jack holes should have been. Excusing the issue by saying "well we all know they are racist", just means you're as much a part of the problem as they are... I.e. you are racist too.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

I'm probably one of the most out spoken people here about calling out racism and hate speech.

Also, what is your point? I'm not following.
That members of black Panthers and kkk cant be in the same room as each other?
edit on 10-8-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
WRONG. Don't you know you can be a racist if you aren't white!

I've been told this more than once by more liberal friends.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm starting to look at hate groups the way that I look at nuclear weapons.

It, of course, could never be morally right to launch a nuclear weapon at anyone. But being ready launch your own nuke is the only deterrent against having someone else launch a nuke at you.

This all falls under the category of "population warfare".

If someone else wants to point a hate group at me, then I'm almost kind of glad to know there is a hate group pointed at them too.
edit on 11-8-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: shorten. I talk WAaaayy too much.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Islamic extremists should be called "Islam Supremacists"

In every way, their actions on behalf of Islam are identical to the actions take by white supremacists in America on behalf of white people. Even Timothy McVeigh bombing a government building is similar, or that guy that shot up a Walmart frequented by Mexican immigrants.

But also the group of Honduraneans who marched on the Southern border were really practicing Honduranean supremacy, simply demanding that another nation make room for their ever growing offspring (Honduras population has grown by a full 40% since the year 2000).

The Nazis called that "Living space" or "Lebensraum"

en.wikipedia.org...

At least they didn't bring guns, and try to demand entry that way. (And vs. the US military I kind of think it is obvious why they didn't.)

But really I like this thread because it helps to point out that we actually need to get rid of ABSOLUTELY ALL FORMS of "supremacy" doctrines. Or none of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join