It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes The Hunt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: BlueJacket

Watch the second trailer, it looks like the deplorables get the last laugh.

A factual documentary, you say?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If this is another documentary about Gus & Tat's weekend in Vegas, I'm calling my lawyer.

edit on 7-8-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If this is another documentary about Gus & Tat's weekend in Vegas, I'm calling my lawyer.

Call You-Know-Who while you're at it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I did.

She's working as a bail bondman in Reno right now.

She scares me.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this warning Ket. Myself, I have no intention of watching this dreck. It is a low brow fishing line for bottom feeders of a liberal persuasion. At best.

At worst it also serves as one more jab in the sides of conservatives who like to feel that they are being picked on. It demonstrates that indeed they are being singled out and persecuted.

So, if this flick is as it is being suggested, it is one more attempt to drive the wedge between the non-thinking viewing public both pushing for a liberal thrill and a conservative persecution complex.

Or, it might be nothing more than movie companies struggling their way to the bottom of the barrel to con thrill seeking movie goers into spending more of their money in the long line of Hollywood crappola.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think this movie will do great.

It bias-confirms the animosity that the left has for us. So people will pay to see it.

Now counter this one film against the multitude of leftist bias in television.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But aren't we ''supposing' that it is ''leftists''who are behind this move? I don't see any indication that it is. Why could it not just be movie makers thinking they have a ''twist'' that will draw people of both persuasions into the theaters.

I just don't understand how we can make the general assumption that it is a movie made by leftists. Please, can you point to the political stances of those who are making this crapbag movie?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

sure it is bias...they are hoping to unhinge the throngs of fools on either side to confirm said bias. You know better.
edit on 7-8-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So the politics here are intended to be there. So ... I don't know. What do you all think? Is this a good idea or not given the state of things right now?

I don't know if it is a good idea or not, but the product placement made it to ATS.
I would watch it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It's marketed by the Hollywood leftists because they know it'll make money by catering to the fly-over people, the great unwashed deplorables.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Upon further inspection of this movie it is about the Elite vs non-elites whether they are left or right. A thriller is all it is.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Who? Me? I know better? Funny now when we say words like ''they'' or ''the other side'' it is so easily accepted by all to mean those others...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

no, quote me correctly, I said either side...Im no partisan I believe in principles, I suspect you do as well. Ideological addiction is a bitch. Ive been there.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Cowboy, you're not helping me here. I ask who are these Hollywood leftists and you tell me they are Hollywood leftists as if it is some kind of calling everyone who makes movies leftists, Just like Clinton called all Trump supporters ''deplorables''. It's a sweeping generalization, a blanket statement that shoots like a scatter gun.

And who are the fly over people. Are they the leftists, or the deplorables. I'm trying here to get the focus of your point but Im not getting it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hollywood is predominantly left leaning.

Fly-over folks are whomever. They are the great unwashed. Neither left nor right.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Thanks, somewhat.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It's done by liberals who are known for political satire movies and hating Trump.

Here is the guy behind it, Jason Blum.

“The good thing about this country is that you get to like Trump but I don’t have to and I don’t like him,” the Blumhouse boss told the crowd at the Steve Tisch Cinema Center, Saban Theater as he accepted the 2019 IFF Achievement in Film and Television Award.

deadline.com...
edit on 8-8-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
In case it hasn't been posted yet...

Universal Studios has CANCELLED releasing "THE HUNT" movie.

Universal Studios has decided to stop the release of the controversial film, The Hunt.

The violent plot for the movie is where liberal elites (rich democrats) hunt deplorables (less rich Trump supporters) for sport and gratification.

Apparently the backlash against the production company penetrated the echo-chamber and someone finally said this might not be such a good idea. Ya think?
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Did Universal Studios cancel the movie's release for moral decency reasons?

Or did they cancel its release due to FEAR over the guaranteed repercussions?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
watched this movie the other day, it was really a big fat nothing burger, movie was just a movie

6/10

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join