It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the border crisis about to become a Mandela thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"No one was targeted or harassed in my post. You know that," Castro said in response to McCarthy. "All that info is routinely published. You’re trying to distract from the racism that has overtaken the GOP and the fact that President Trump spends donor money on thousands of ads about Hispanics 'invading' America.

www.foxnews.com...

This was in an article about a rep from Texas Doxing doners in hopes that he makes himself look better I suppose. Whatever he does I'm sure is fine.

But as far as I can remember, not long ago, there were caravans of people coming through and from Mexico to our southern border all at once in hopes of overwhelming the system and gaining entry. In my mind, this really happened. At first it was said that Trump was making up the crisis at the border, and there was no problems there at all. Then it got so bad that it couldn't be ignored, and it became Trump's fault that there was a crisis at the border.

Now, in this snipit, this guy seems to claiming that it's racist to say something about the caravans trying to get in. I can only guess that next week, there will have been no caravans. There will have been no border crisis.

I have stopped trying to be surprised by stupid things being said lately, so I'm not surprised by this. But I thought I'd put this here just in case I'm right and "they" erase the border issues with their flashy thing the MIB use.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wait for it!

Immigration just raided and arrested 680 (six hundred, eighty) illegal Immigrants at one chicken processing plant in Mississippi.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

Wait for it!

Immigration just raided and arrested 680 (six hundred, eighty) illegal Immigrants at one chicken processing plant in Mississippi.

Was the area a Democrat voting pocket ? 😎

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Imagine those Castro twins running the whole country !!! 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Walls are racist, as are other inanimate objects and living things insanely silly bottomfeeders deem acceptable to project onto others as racist - like white dogs. If you choose a white dog for a pet - you're a god damn white super-supremacist.

There is no crisis, but a wall is racist - liberal logic 101

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mississippi

More like a Republican employment pocket.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

F fidel castro jr
Commie butthole

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Mississippi

More like a Republican employment pocket.

I hope they enact a law that makes it illegal to hire illegals. Perhaps enact a system. We can call it "E Verify" or something cleaver like that. then, once that's done, we can enforce all laws equally. All of them. And if they are dumb laws, then we can remove them through a process. I'm on fire! So many good original ideas! I rock!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

485,000 Clinton votes 2016

The Map !! The Map !!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Network dude for President!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Scott County. According to your map below that was 40% Clinton and 58% Trump in 2016.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

en.wikipedia.org... wiki on the company raided didnt know the funded anna nicole smith.....

Koch Industries, Inc. /koʊk/ is an American multinational corporation based in Wichita, Kansas. Its subsidiaries are involved in the manufacturing, refining, and distribution of petroleum, chemicals, energy, fiber, intermediates and polymers, minerals, fertilizers, pulp and paper, chemical technology equipment, ranching, finance, commodities trading, and investing. Koch owns Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Flint Hills Resources, Koch Pipeline, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals, Matador Cattle Company, and Guardian Industries. The firm employs 120,000 people in 60 countries, with about half of its business in the United States.[1][4] The company is the largest landowner in the Athabasca oil sands.[5] With annual revenues of $110 billion, the company is the second largest privately held company in the United States after Cargill.[2][6][7][8] In 2007, it was ranked as the largest privately held company.[9] If Koch Industries had been a public company in 2013, it would have ranked 17th in the Fortune 500.[10] The company was founded by its namesake, Fred C. Koch, in 1940 after he developed an innovative crude oil refining process.[11] Fred C. Koch died in 1967 and his majority interest in the company was split amongst his four sons. In June 1983, after a bitter legal and boardroom battle, the stakes of Frederick R. Koch and William "Bill" Koch were bought out for $1.1 billion and Charles Koch and David Koch became majority owners in the company.[12] Charles and David Koch each own 42% of the company; trusts for the benefit of Elaine Tettemer Marshall, the daughter in-law of J. Howard Marshall and Anna Nicole Smith, and her children, Preston Marshall and E. Pierce Marshall Jr., own 16% of the company.[3][13] The company has used its freedom from the pressures of public markets to make long-term bets, and Charles Koch has stated that the company would go public "over my dead body".[14][15]
pretty huge company that seems to lean R on most of the issues

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

F fidel castro jr
Commie butthole

Look to their mother for inspiration.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Koch Foods is not owned by Koch industries.

Motley Fool: Koch Foods

A casual observer might believe Koch Foods is associated with Koch Industries and the billionaire Koch brothers, but it is actually an unrelated and unaffiliated company.

Wiki: Koch Foods

Koch Foods is a food processor and distributor in Park Ridge, Illinois that is listed by Forbes Magazine as number 163 on the list of the largest private companies in the US. The company is owned by Joseph Grendys.

Koch has been accused of discriminating against black contact farmers and retaliating against those that spoke out. From 2009 to 2015 the company went from having contracts with four black farmers in Mississippi to having none. USDA investigators found “evidence of unjust discrimination” against black farmers by Koch.

edit on 7-8-2019 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Same exact processing plant that was raided.
Looks like the feds have been on their back for years. Pretty stupid to not have your employees visas up to date.

In 2012 the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission brought a class employment discrimination lawsuit against Koch alleging harassment of workers and discrimination based on national origin and race at Koch’s Morton, Mississippi plant. The lawsuit alleged that workers were “subjected to touching and sexually suggestive comments, were hit, were charged money for normal everyday work activities” among other things.
In 2018 Koch Foods paid $3,750,000 plus other relief to settle the case

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

oh i knew that just going by the wiki they seem to embrace R leaning policies vs dem ones ie most dems i know think nuclear power is the devil but they go for it ,also the oil sands part. didnt think they were related to "those Kotch brothers" was surprised to find out they fund Anna Nicolle smiths trust fund though

new topics

top topics

join