It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders pledges to reveal info on aliens if he wins in 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Man they are pulling all the stops to beat Trump like Sanders would have any information about UFO's .

Fox News source

“Well I tell you, my wife would demand I let you know," he told Rogan who asked whether Sanders would disclose that information. When Rogan asked whether his wife was a UFO nut, he said she wasn't but said she has previously asked him about the information he might have as a senator. “No, she’s not a UFO nut. She goes, Bernie, ‘What is going on do you know? Do you have any access?’"

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91
Grasping for straws

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Was there not a story about Bill doing the same, where he just asked them outright about aliens and they said there wasn't anything really to tell. I can't remember the specifics but was pretty funny watching him in an interview saying it was something he was really interested in.

Not the video I was thinking off but its interesting all the same that he actually took the time to go looking for documents regarding ET. Take the left/right politics out of it and this is actually a really interesting video from a former President.
edit on 7-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
POTUS is a temp at the end of the day.
You don't let your temps know all the office secrets!
He can say what he wants now, but if (very big IF) he became President, i sincerely doubt he would be even told, let alone revealing anything.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Talk about desperation. Wasn't there a post just the other day here on ATS on how the DNC was desperate?
Seriously democrats, get your Sh*t together. lolz.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If they let Bernie do the reveal, it's only because he is one of them.

Like we had any doubts...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So he's pulling a Kamala Wakanda deal.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
He might as well promise to reveal the aliens. He's already promising everything else under the sun. I can't wait for my cushy salary to not go to work.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So pandering to us conspiracy/alien/ufo believers (well not us as in me because I'm not an American but you get the point lol). I don't believe they know much to disclose to be frank. I mean I do think they have ufos and maybe even alien bodies and information that says something is happening and someone or somethings are visiting us but I really don't think they know any real information so there wouldn't be much to disclose.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Did he vow to provide them with free healthcare too?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Clinton did the exact same thing. It worked as well for her as it will with Sanders.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Adding his name to a long list of candidates who promised the same--and never delivered.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Bernie will reveal truth about Aliens? What makes him think he will be given the truth or that revealing the truth is worth him destroying the country?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I don't believe they know much to disclose to be frank. I mean I do think they have ufos and maybe even alien bodies and information that says something is happening and someone or somethings are visiting us but I really don't think they know any real information so there wouldn't be much to disclose.

*scratches head*

Not much to disclose? No real information? That's paradigm shifting stuff you've listed there!!

Or were you joking? i can't tell...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Man they are pulling all the stops to beat Trump like Sanders would have any information about UFO's .

Fox News source

“Well I tell you, my wife would demand I let you know," he told Rogan who asked whether Sanders would disclose that information. When Rogan asked whether his wife was a UFO nut, he said she wasn't but said she has previously asked him about the information he might have as a senator. “No, she’s not a UFO nut. She goes, Bernie, ‘What is going on do you know? Do you have any access?’"

Well holy you know what, I am voting for his communist BS now.

What a doofus, I despise him.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Fox News source

“No, she’s not a UFO nut. She goes, Bernie, ‘What is going on do you know? Do you have any access?’"

Is she trying to coerce classified information out of him? She's obviously a Russian plant!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I doubt it... Mr. Sanders can't even comb his hair straight.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
He’s a senile old man who sold his one shot to Hillary last time.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

I doubt it... Mr. Sanders can't even comb his hair straight.

To be fair, he does it with a balloon according to Memes. Given that, its quite well coifed.

As for the promise here.. I guess I can appreciate the attempted bribery, but I dont believe him.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Obviously, this is Bernies trump card because the aliens is where all the free sh!t is gonna come from.

Replicators, shuttle craft and holo-suites for everyone!!

Can't wait.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join