It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Good. I still think hes a crazy dirt bag but let's let everything shine on him and everyone else in the courtroom. Did you watch him on tape? This guy should be working for some Spook organization. Dam those facial expressions of pure evil; in my opine. Actually I believe this is a play for him to secure his retirement benefits [assuming he lost them] as Special Agents generally retire on a salary of at least $100,000 a year, just like you and I. So, if this settles out of court and is sealed then the MSM and DNC can churn up ELECT CON II [similar] to DEFCON II.

The complaint, which names as defendants Attorney General William Barr and FBI Director Chris Wray, revisits a political drama that was seized on by conservative critics of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation as proof that the bureau was biased against Trump. It provides new details about the circumstances of Strzok’s firing and amounts to the latest defense of his reputation, coming months after a fiery congressional hearing in which he insisted that his personal views never influenced his work.

Barr wasn't in the Justice Department at that time was he? Wasn't it some guy from Alabama. Plus I also thought that Uncle Sam cant be sued? Or, is it that the Minions cant sue Uncle Sam?

You can read about it here :

Peter Strzok sues FBI

edit on 7-8-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 7-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 7-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

An earlier thread was started here

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

This has been posted already but you do mention his retirement which is a another take on it. I don't think his retirement is s 100K. They really don't make that much. He's up there but Comey I believe was at $172K salary and that's the FBI Director.

Strzok was just an agent so likely $140-155. Still decent but 22 years of service, I don't think his retirement is anywhere near 100K on pension alone. With an IRA, other investments maybe close.

These agents don't make that much that's why they are infuriated losing their pensions. They basically can never retire without some other source of income to keep the same lifestyle. I have a couple pensions and if I lost those it would be a death sentence to work forever.

The best part though is these agents are no longer immune to losing their pensions. It's actually a beautiful thing. It sends a crystal clear message that if they engage in nefarious practices they could lose everything. That should scare the hell out of these 3 letter agency senior execs.

edit on 7-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Well I typed in his name to see if a repeat thread was already out there and nothing came up. I will tell the MODS to kill this thread

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

My Special Agent handler who retired in around 2009 gets $100,000 year. that's what I was told.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the pension alone is 100K. The Federal SES system is about 20% of their top 3 salary years and that's retiring at 62. It's the same for everyone from General Schedule employees to Senior Executives from my understanding. 20% of likely 150K salary is nowhere near 100K but with a Roth, Thrift savings plan, other investments it could get there.

One perk SES employees do have is a larger leave carrying ability. That is why McCabe saved up all his leave then cashed it out. It's a nice perk because they can save up 3 months worth of leave and collect their full pay. General Schedule can only save up a month or so otherwise they lose it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't think Strzok or McCabe actually lost their retirement. The details are hazy but it looks like they can't get their pension right now which law enforcement can do instead of waiting until they are 57 or whatever the age to claim it.

Not really a big deal. More embarrassing than anything else. Especially if they had long range plans which totally blows all that up.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Then the guy possibly lied to me but he was a Field Agent. I believe that they are paid more on the GS level because they can be shot as compared to Agents that hold a desk job and DO NOT do field work

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It's 20% of their top 3 salary years or round about. Basicallly 1% of their income every year so 30 years would be 30%. I think that's how it works for Federal Employees.

I don't see how anyone at a 3 letter agency could earn a 100K pension. If it's possible I'd be interesting in knowing how.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
He was advised to file the lawsuit, which may help in his future prosecution that Durham is currently investigating, it's so he can claim innocence. It a strategic move by his lawyers, but I don't think it will work.
edit on 7-8-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

I dont think they have anything to prosecute him on and I am betting that that never happens.

Wanna bet on it?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
He was advised to file the lawsuit, which may help in his future prosecution that Durham is currently investigating, it's so he can claim innocence. It a strategic move by his lawyers, but I don't think it will work.

That's what I assumed. He is trying to get ahead of the situation but it does look futile. For one, he's got to be damn near bankruptcy hiring a lawyer to deal with the Federal Government on the highest level. Those lawyers have a special niche' and don't come cheap unless someone is doing it pro bono which I doubt. It's pointless chest beating at a premium price.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ambassado12

I dont think they have anything to prosecute him on and I am betting that that never happens.

Wanna bet on it?

You might not want to risk that bet.
It could turn out to be like the Russian Collusion that you bet on before.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

An earlier thread was started here

Closed.

top topics

join