It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New James Fox UFO film 'The Phenomenon'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Fade2Black still going strong huh, it's been a long time running.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
VIMEO has the trailer for 'The Phenomenon' documentary. Decided to post this link for those who are curious.

Looks like it got taken down.

Trailer is up on YT.

Thought this new vid on the Ariel case also did a good job of exploring the variations on what was being described.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I think Out of the Blue was one of the best UFO documentaries made so far and hope James Fox can do it again , nice to see he's got Peter Coyote back to do the narration.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I see others have commented on the heat effect. Brings to mind the assertion of Jacques Vallée that they represented a phenomenal amount of energy compressed into a relatively small volume. Sounds like heat should be a by-product, if so.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think Out of the Blue was one of the best UFO documentaries made so far and hope James Fox can do it again , nice to see he's got Peter Coyote back to do the narration.

That was a great one mate and have always been quite fond of 'It Has Begun ' - good to have Coyote back and really will be interested to see the segment on Chinese UFO research/incidents.

When it comes to school UFO cases like Ariel, Crestview, Westall, Broadhaven etc.. have you seen this interview with Preston Dennet - pretty intriguing stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Let's see if he lies to his own father again about Gordon Cooper's 1957 Edwards 'landing' tale, just to get his father's amazed reaction, unaware he was being scammed by his own son for a good video clip.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Let's see if he lies to his own father again about Gordon Cooper's 1957 Edwards 'landing' tale, just to get his father's amazed reaction, unaware he was being scammed by his own son for a good video clip.

Oh, you've been on TV enough to know how it works. Manufactured drama is its stock and trade. The best anyone can hope is that it presents the story clearly enough that if someone was interested they could follow up on their own. Otherwise, what have UFOs been over the last 70 years but entertainment?
edit on 9-2-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join