It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New James Fox UFO film 'The Phenomenon'.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Looks like filmmaker James Fox has been a busy chap recently and there's a pretty great interview below with Jimmy Church where he discusses his new upcoming film 'The Phenomenon' and the research conducted on travels to countries like South Africa, Australia, China etc.

A 1955 aviation saucer case involving the Pentagon's Colonel William D. Coleman gets a mention as does physical trace evidence involved in the Socorro incident (and discussion with Zamora's family) - he also describes how Stephen Spielberg put him on to the Ruwa school case in Zimbabwe, Chinese UFO research and a possible new Polaroid photo of the 1966 Westall school UFO.

Related threads:

The 1966 Westall UFO incident

The Ruwa UFO Incident In Zimbabwe

For folks unfamiliar with Fox's work there are links here to his previous films 'Out Of The Blue' and 'I Know What I Saw' - there's also a good presentation below given in Australia where he describes the difficulties (and adventures) he had in getting them made.

James Fox is a Californian documentary film maker, television presenter and UFO researcher best known for his iconic documentaries, Out of the Blue and I Know What I Saw.

On his first visit to Australia for a three-state speaking tour, James made a one night public appearance in Melbourne, back-grounding his previous work and current ground breaking research along with updates on the production of his forthcoming feature length documentary.

edit on 7-8-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Enjoyed his other documentries. Looking forward to this one

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Also a heads up,the ruwa ariel case documentary is ready, the guys are looking for a distributor to get it out,If and when they do ill update,for more news check their twitter channel. Hopefully they ll get it out soon.
ps i thought fox would talk in this docu about metamaterials also?
edit on 7-8-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this! Hope it will be a good one.

Although, I seem to recall him mentioning a few years ago a new documentary called "701 the movie" or similar. They had a big promotion about it, and even its own website. After some time they shut down the website, and everyone just forgot about it. Does anyone know what happened? They labeled it as "the number the U.S. Government doesn't want you to know".
edit on 7/8/19 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Ahh yes, someone posted recently about this.
701 being the number of Project Blue book cases.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thank you, good to know! Perhaps they shelved it because of the History channel series then.
edit on 7/8/19 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Also a heads up,the ruwa ariel case documentary is ready, the guys are looking for a distributor to get it out,If and when they do ill update,for more news check their twitter channel.

Good call mate and look forward to seeing that one - documentary maker Randall Nickerson also pops up in the vid posted above featuring Ruwa witness Salma Siddick and makes some really interesting comments about other UFO reports from the same time and area.

Dan Aykroyd also makes a cheeky appearance in this trailer.

youtu.be...

originally posted by: Droogie

Although, I seem to recall him mentioning a few years ago a new documentary called "701 the movie" or similar. They had a big promotion about it, and even its own website. After some time they shut down the website, and everyone just forgot about it. Does anyone know what happened? They labeled it as "the number the U.S. Government doesn't want you to know".

Yes mate same film but seems that working title was dropped and it evolved into 'The Phenomenon' -according to Lee Speigel (who collaborated on the film) it's taken from the first two words of a previously classified 1947 government document where General Nathan Twining (Head of U.S. Air Force Materiel Command) wrote “The phenomenon reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious.”

12 Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

Cheers!
edit on 7-8-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Great! Glad to know it eventually came something out of it. Fox does a superb job with his documentaries.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Westfall one, the woman said she felt a lot of heat emitting from the UFO. First time I heard about a strong heat signature but maybe others who got close made similar claims?

It could have experienced a malfunction and stopped to deal with it. I've done that before in my old VW many a times when I was younger.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing all of this great information!
Devouring It!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Out of the Blue was well done, believer or not.

It will be mind candy but should be fun to watch.

Personally, I'd like to see a feature length film on the Purple Mattress Sasquatch.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Dan Aykroyd also makes a cheeky appearance in this trailer.

youtu.be...

That's awesome, thanks for link.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

The Westfall one, the woman said she felt a lot of heat emitting from the UFO. First time I heard about a strong heat signature but maybe others who got close made similar claims?

Thanks for the post and have read quite a few cases of close range UFO witnesses experiencing heat (even sunburn) - researcherJames McCampbell brings up the subject in the paper below and there were also claims in the Westall case that the treetops were heat damaged (don't know how true that is though).

Effects Of UFOS On People

A 1955 aviation saucer case involving the Pentagon's Colonel William D. Coleman gets a mention..

Coleman spoke about a UFO sighting he had experienced while a bomber pilot in 1955. The plane closed to within an eighth of a mile of the disc-shaped object. "It was about 60 feet in diameter and 10 or 11 feet thick through the center," he said. "It had what looked like a titanium-type finish". (silver gray).

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
New thread on the UFO sighting of Colonel William D. Coleman.

The mysterious tale of William T Coleman - ex Project Blue Book 'spokesman' and UFO experiencer

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

physical trace evidence involved in the Socorro incident (and discussion with Zamora's family)

Apparently Officer Zamora recommended (and gave a copy of) researcher Ray Stanford's book to his own daughter - here he is discussing the incident where he brings up factors like ground trace evidence and other separately located witnesses.

See 5:25

Recorded segment with longtime researcher Ray Stanford, author of The Socorro "Saucer" in a Pentagon Pantry. Ray gives in great detail what happened in Socorro Mexico, April 24, 1964, which became one of Project Blue Book's unexplained encounters.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
VIMEO has the trailer for 'The Phenomenon' documentary. Decided to post this link for those who are curious.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I will no doubt watch it one day even though, for me, Fox's credibility went down the toilet with Chasing UFOs.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
VIMEO has the trailer for 'The Phenomenon' documentary. Decided to post this link for those who are curious.

Looks like it got taken down.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hadn't heard of him in years. He used to be on UFO Hunters and Chasing UFOs

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

Looks like it got taken down.

Thanks for the posts - is this thread link down as well?

The Ruwa UFO Incident In Zimbabwe

Apparently Fox managed to interview one of the Ruwa school teachers who stated she actually did witness the UFO (but was scared of repercussions at the time) - also, as well as the Salma Siddick vid above, there's a new interview here with Emily Trim:

Close range description 38:30

top topics

<<   2 >>

join