It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUG2019 Proofs - Radical Democrats Are Possessed by Evil and May Be Unsalvagable.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly. Welcome to the club of Hillaryous losers!

I smell a stench of desperation in the air, is it me or my shiny red KAG tinfoil helmet?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It is really a bummer to see so many people on a conspiracy website that think the conspiracies don't really touch their chosen party/candidate. The reality is that most of what we see is for show and not one of us knows the full truth about any of it. I'm very certain that almost every one falls pretty much into the centrist category on many issues, but the media is telling us that there are just crazy leftists and crazy right-wingers everywhere. It isn't true, but it works very well at dividing us. It even works here on ATS and that blows my mind! People looking for answers and truth PICKING either political party is astounding!

I have actually seen someone say that every president in the last 29 years has been a puppet EXCEPT Trump. That is insane! It is picking and choosing and it's totally unrealistic.

Conspiracy theory and the search for truth and answers should have little to do with political party or ideology; the truth is the truth and neither Fox or CNN are going to give it to you. Many of you seem to decide what the truth is based on what party the puppet who gave you the information belongs to. We all live in echo chambers and consume information that will affirm what we already believe in, accept that and search for answers, accept that you and your chosen news source might be the ones full of # and that maybe more research is necessary.

I don't visit the site much anymore because it is so boring to keep reading how the right-wing and republicans can be believed and how Fox is more trustworthy and how all of the lies come from the left. Obama was a foreign puppet spy and Bush was NWO and Clinton was evil and Bush Sr was NWO, but not Trump! He is a genius, double operative sent here to save us from ourselves while also making it look like he isn't also a puppet by acting incompetent and embarrassing himself daily.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just heard a Democrat on TV say they want to pass "enhanced" background checks, to make it easier to "Red Flagg" Trump supporters.

Weak logic, but it goes to show how EVIL (and dumb) these people are.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join