It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUG2019 Proofs - Radical Democrats Are Possessed by Evil and May Be Unsalvagable.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Tucker Carlson says the Evil Left is pushing the nation to a REAL civil war.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unfortunately I don’t think he’s way off base here. Somethings got to give eventually.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'm worried as we get closer to the next election what crap the left is going to pull. It's easy for evil to creep in when you don't have faith and you don't value life. If we do end up ripping each other's throats out come election time, we only have the media to blame.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Tried that, it didn't work. Talking to my family about the lies and corrupt media and their fake news.

IT DOES NOT WORK. They will not listen. They will 'reeeeeeeeee' and label me as being brainwashed by Fox news.

Or they call me a conspiracy theorist.

My own family members have TDS and they need more than just being talked to. Does no good when they wont listen and just double down on stupid.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

I'm worried as we get closer to the next election what crap the left is going to pull.

This has been heavy on my mind as well. My gut feeling tells me we’re going to see some of the worst voter fraud in history. It’s the only chance the dems have of winning and I think they know this. I’m not sure what we can do to prevent it. By any means possible will take on a whole new meaning I do believe.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
All the news outlets are totally crazy now....So Trump was referred to celebrating Hitler with lowering the flag at half mask and leaving it lower until Sept 8, today. Sept is the 8th month, with the 8th day...H is the 8th letter of the alphabet and so we get HH for Hitler...You can't make this crap up.

Other great tidbits.

"We have a president who has aligned himself with the darkest forces in this nation"
"President Donald Trump was "talking about exterminating Latinos."

Kind of interesting the movie The Hunt is about rich liberals hunting Conservatives... They invite them to their mansion on some false Conservative MAGA story and then hunt them for sport. This must be all fun and games for liberals...lol

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Unfortunately I don’t think he’s way off base here. Somethings got to give eventually.

Hopefully, they will soon look in the mirror and come to their senses.

But that shows no indication of happening in the near future... EVIL has totally consumed the radical LEFT.

Another example on display today:

A guest on MSNBC called for "pitchforks and torches" outside the Hamptons residence of Equinox and SoulCycle chairman Stephen Ross after it became known that he was hosting a fundraiser for President Trump.

Above The Law executive editor Elie Mystal said he had "no problem" with putting a spotlight on billionaire donors like Ross "who fund this kind of racialized hate" since people of color are "already targets" under the Trump administration. He told the panel that he was willing to "go further."

"I want pitchforks and torches outside this man's house in the Hamptons," Mystal said. "I've been to the Hamptons, it's very nice. There's no reason it has to be. There's no reason he should be able to have a nice little party. There's no reason why people shouldn't be able to be outside of his house and making their voices peacefully understood."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Your family members will soon realize that there is REAL EVIDENCE proving how immorally the LEFT operates. And the LEFT attacks against President Trump are accompanied by ZERO EVIDENCE.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I heard that numerology "expert" being parroted on MSNBC this week. He's the guy who also swears that President Trump sends orders to this constituents with subtle eye blinks and hand gesture combinations.

EVIL and RATIONAL are incompatible within the human mind. Those two traits cannot exist simultaneously.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I heard that numerology "expert" being parroted on MSNBC this week. He's the guy who also swears that President Trump sends orders to this constituents with subtle eye blinks and hand gesture combinations.

EVIL and RATIONAL are incompatible within the human mind. Those two traits cannot exist simultaneously.

Well when a 2.5 year full FBI investigation at the highest levels fails, tax crimes fail, perjury fails, sex crimes fails... what do you have left... I guess numerology...lol

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Um. Still going on with the "liberals are evil"? Really??

Just keep adding fuel to the fire. Just remember, the crazed gunmen, the hate filled driver, dont seem to be really that concerned just where their victims rank on the political spectrum. You and yours are just as vulnerable as me and mine.
edit on 9-8-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Unfortunate aspect of the human mind is once the consciousness delves too deeply into anything there is a tipping point where the free will is overpowered. This is true for any obsession such a alcohol, over-eating, over exercising, pedophilia, hate or love of some thing or some one. TDS can elevate into an obsession and hatred from which there can be no recovery just like nearly 100% of pedophilia cases. PTSD and battle fatigue are other examples of the mind too deeply imploded for the free will to escape.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Are you not also worried about what "crap" the Right will pull? Do you see no situation where Trump wins in November and the Right starts attacking those on the Left because they've been conditioned to believe they're going to kill them?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just an odd thought here. I'm an Apocalypse watcher. Best I been able to figure out is the 7 year Apocalypse of the Bible should start no later than 2021. And looking at the prophesies of Daniel they seem to predict that the US is the acting goat of Daniel 9.

So what is supposed to happen according to Daniel 9 is that after conquering 2 nations in the Middle East the goat then kills the ram which is Iran. Then after a short period of time which could be weeks or months the goat self destructs and becomes the 4 republics.

After that the four republics join with other western nations to form the kingdom of the north which then gets attacked by the kingdom of the south. And then this war rages on through the last 7 years of the end times and then ends at the battle of Armageddon.

Then after a final cleansing of all the unworthy the world goes into the 1000 year reign of the saints.

So could a Trump win/loss or assassination in the next election be enough of a trigger to fracture the country?
edit on 11-8-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"radical democrats" are nothing more than communist assholes who want to remove freedoms.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Old and busted: Deplorables.
New and trending: Unsalvagables.

No. Yes. D'oh!

Good luck with your selections, Mr. Presents!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

No. Yes. D'oh!

Your posts remind me of people that need to wear helmets when they toilet.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

"radical democrats" are nothing more than communist assholes who want to remove freedoms.

Bernie Sanders wants to tax every billionaire until there's nothing left for anybody else 😃🍌🍍🚬

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

No. Yes. D'oh!

The Hillary basket weavers society 🍌🍍🚬

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join