It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUG2019 Proofs - Radical Democrats Are Possessed by Evil and May Be Unsalvagable.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think Figluizzi is also the same MSNBC "expert on call" who said Trump gave an eye signal when he condemned "White Nationalism" two days ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: madmac5150

Wish they would, older Anchors like the "Joe DeNardo's" are being fired or let go left and right(no pun) and being replaced right now at break neck speeds by wpxi, kdka and wtae.. in the "update to meet the new trend narrative". Traditional is fading fast.... really fast.

It's happening. 😐

Myron Cope, must be spinning in his grave...

He's to drunk to notice, but yes..

edit on 7-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Here are the accepted definitions of "EVIL": www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: XCrycek
So "radical democrats" are the problem, but it's the right wing terrorist that are doing all the killing.
ATS logic 1 on 1 right there

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but has it not been proven that at least one of the two recent mass shooters was not right wing?
Logic 101. ATS or not.

This is where they stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and REEEEEEEEEE... then when you've left, having given up hope, they just dust off the manuscript and start over.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can add spartacus to your list.
"Cory Booker Campaign Demands Trump Cancel All Campaign Rallies; ‘Inspire White Nationalist Attacks’
Breitbart

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
And what of those radicals on the Right that believe everyone in the media should be strung up for treason and that the Left are possessed?

Are they also evil?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Just make sure that your kids know enough to take their hat off during the national anthem. I hear any kid that neglects to is deserving to be slammed to the ground hard enough to send them to the hospital with a concussion!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

edit on 7-8-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
And what of those radicals on the Right that believe everyone in the media should be strung up for treason and that the Left are possessed?

Are they also evil?

Since when is wanting truth and justice considered evil?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe Scarborough on MSNBC is afraid that A.G. Barr will look into (or is already looking into) the mysterious death of his secretary.

The anchor who has repeatedly attacked President Trump for 2+ years, is now declaring that Donald Trump IS NOT RACIST.

Source: twitter.com...

Joe must have changed his mind yesterday...

Any business that donates to Trump is complicit and endorses the white supremacy he espoused in Charlottesville, with his “send her back” chants, and by laughing at shouts that Hispanic immigrants should be shot. Donors’ names are on FEC reports. They are newsworthy.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Dehumanizing your political opponents and calling for their death is Good?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Stopping crime is good. Upstanding immigrants don't try to enter into this country illegally. They all know the risks, yet they choose to take them anyway, even at the risk of their own lives, in more ways than one.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If you're talking about the media, they should be held accountable if they are knowingly involved in cover ups and disinformation. If the media is complicit in the overthrow of our government, they should be dealt with harshly.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So you're in favor of capital punishment for every crime committed?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm talking about certain segments of the Right that continuously dehumanize those that disagree with them politically and demand they be charged with treason.

Do you not find it radical to want 50% of the country to be put to the sword?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: XCrycek

I'm pretty sure it's going both ways at this point.

I find it odd that ppl think this is a one-way street.

That's because you haven't lost your ability to think, as many have.

Nothing wrong with "Us vs Them" if we're talking the not-problems vs the problems.

Most of the "right", most of the "left", and most of the "rest of us" are against lunatics, whether they be perpetrators of violence, politicians, etc. The "Us vs Them" should be 99.8% of the nation who are decent human beings vs the 0.2% crazies. Unfortunately, more and more of the vast majority are joining the crazies.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It has a name. It is called Abaddon or Apollyon. It's nature is chaos.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I'm talking about certain segments of the Right that continuously dehumanize those that disagree with them politically and demand they be charged with treason.

Do you not find it radical to want 50% of the country to be put to the sword?

Who on the right is asking for that? Can I get a link please?

Ooh wait here's one from a radical leftist and CNN contributer, who says every single person who voted for president Trump is a racist, and should be put in camps and eradicated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I'm in a tough position because you're not supposed to talk about other posters on ATS.

I'll leave it at this. If you look through the OP's threads you should be able to figure out some of the people I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm in a tough position because you're not supposed to talk about other posters on ATS.

I'll leave it at this. If you look through the OP's threads you should be able to figure out some of the people I'm talking about.

So you cannot find a link for a right wing pundant or government official calling for the extermination of the left?

So instead you would malign the author of the thread but not address the content within?

Respectfully,
~meathead

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join