It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Contributor says Trump Supporters need to be Eradicated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Theyve been calling for violence and advocating it for months now. It absolutely amazes me that people havent caught on to this fact and arent reporting it CONSTANTLY. Everytime they talk about violence towards Trump supporters it should be NON STOP coverage. I cant believe this is being put up with in this country.

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: MisterSpock
People should start calling him a "Zombie" in tweets referring to him.

It's a fact he's eaten human brains, so it's actually a fairly factual description.

I'm going to pretend what you said is satire because if that's true, this guy is most certainly insane and absolutely disgusting.

You didn't know?

He ate brains on TV.

link   
when Democrats protest and make fun of a man with polio !!!! yup it's Democrats because they know it's for them 🤣🤣

FAR-LEFT PROTESTERS DESCEND ON MITCH MCCONNELL’S HOME, THREATEN TO “STAB THE MOTHERF**KER IN THE HEART”

Far-left protesters gathered outside Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky home last night, with one of them threatening to “stab the motherf**ker in the heart.”

“Far-left protesters are at Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky home,” tweeted Ryan Saavedra. One person says they hope someone uses a “voodoo doll” on McConnell. Another says they want someone to “just stab the mother f*cker in the heart”. These are the people who want to take your guns.”

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So they want to kill all Trump supporters, get rid of the NRA.

And here I thought Tuesdays were only exciting because of the association with taco's.

Omg really?
I just ate 5 tacos not 10min ago.

Is this a "thing"?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
when Democrats protest and make fun of a man with polio !!!! yup it's Democrats because they know it's for them 🤣🤣

FAR-LEFT PROTESTERS DESCEND ON MITCH MCCONNELL’S HOME, THREATEN TO “STAB THE MOTHERF**KER IN THE HEART”

Far-left protesters gathered outside Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky home last night, with one of them threatening to “stab the motherf**ker in the heart.”

“Far-left protesters are at Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky home,” tweeted Ryan Saavedra. One person says they hope someone uses a “voodoo doll” on McConnell. Another says they want someone to “just stab the mother f*cker in the heart”. These are the people who want to take your guns.”

They're fighting fascism.....

Whats wrong with that? You some sort of fascist?

link   

People should start calling him a "Zombie" in tweets referring to him.

It's a fact he's eaten human brains, so it's actually a fairly factual description.

I'm going to pretend what you said is satire because if that's true, this guy is most certainly insane and absolutely disgusting.

You didn't know?

He ate brains on TV.

Nooooo!!! Say it ain't so!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Mitch McConnell wears pants.

Hitler wore pants.

*boom*

Connection made.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Reminder...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

"Imminent lawless action" is a standard currently used that was established by the United States Supreme Court in Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), for defining the limits of freedom of speech. Brandenburg clarified what constituted a "clear and present danger", the standard established by Schenck v. United States (1919), and overruled Whitney v. California (1927), which had held that speech that merely advocated violence could be made illegal. Under the imminent lawless action test, speech is not protected by the First Amendment if the speaker intends to incite a violation of the law that is both imminent and likely. While the precise meaning of "imminent" may be ambiguous in some cases, the court provided later clarification in Hess v. Indiana (1973) in which the court found that Hess's words did not fall outside the limits of protected speech, in part, because his speech "amounted to nothing more than advocacy of illegal action at some indefinite future time,"[1] and therefore did not meet the imminence requirement.

The two legal prongs that constitute incitement of imminent lawless action are as follows:

Advocacy of force or criminal activity does not receive First Amendment protections if (1) the advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action, and (2) is likely to incite or produce such action.[2]

Or...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case, interpreting the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.[1] The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action."[2][3]:702 Specifically, the Court struck down Ohio's criminal syndicalism statute, because that statute broadly prohibited the mere advocacy of violence. In the process, Whitney v. California (1927)[4] was explicitly overruled, and doubt was cast on Schenck v. United States (1919),[5] Abrams v. United States (1919),[6] Gitlow v. New York (1925)[7], and Dennis v. United States (1951).[8]

For our over the pond friends..

Incitement was an offence under the common law of England and Wales. It was an inchoate offence. It consisted of persuading, encouraging, instigating, pressuring, or threatening so as to cause another to commit a crime. ... The common law is now only relevant to offences committed before that date.

Media has been playing the divide and make money scheme forever now. Make us read those pages.

How will they decide this? Are you a registered Republican or Democrat?
So all registered Republicans are met with death? ( much like the gun registered people and adresses were leaked over and over )

Fine then,
I won't go down easily. If you plan to kill me, assume a reciprocating action🤗

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So they want to kill all Trump supporters, get rid of the NRA.

And here I thought Tuesdays were only exciting because of the association with taco's.

Omg really?
I just ate 5 tacos not 10min ago.

Is this a "thing"?

Taco Tuesday. Wonder if they'll have them in the "camps"?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He should be arrested and prosecuted. Make an example of him. Can you imagine if we demanded the killing of Cortez, Clintons, Pelosi, Barack, Schumer, and all of their supporters? That would be in the headlines, and people would go to jail.
Hopefully someone bitch slaps him sillier then he already is. Like his mother.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Reza went off the deep end of TDS as witnessed by his public statements. It's sad watching people descend into a mob mentality.

Even sadder that no one on the Left is even willing to call him out.

It's like the person wanting to stab McConnell in the heart. Hear anyone saying woah to that?

Soon that rhetoric like that will be carried out. It's just a matter of time now. Does anyone doubt that?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Mitch McConnell wears pants.

Hitler wore pants.

*boom*

Connection made.

That's airtight.

They should have stormed the house and beat him to death in the street. For peace, obviously.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Reza went off the deep end of TDS as witnessed by his public statements. It's sad watching people descend into a mob mentality.

Even sadder that no one on the Left is even willing to call him out.

It's like the person wanting to stab McConnell in the heart. Hear anyone saying woah to that?

Soon that rhetoric like that will be carried out. It's just a matter of time now. Does anyone doubt that?

The key is to stop fighting darwin and shield the stupid from their own stupidity.

I don't feel bad for anyone that descends into such stupidity, because their stupidity was always there, they just needed stupid people to help them find it.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Free speech is a great thing! You get to really find out about a person when they speak!

Unless you use free speech to disagree. Then it's fascist.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
MSNBC starring Nicolle Wallace and Democrat friends of society ............. since they love freedom I think 🤣🤣while millions watched in horror !!!!!!

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace: Trump Is ‘Talking About Exterminating Latinos’

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words” … well, let’s be honest. Words can start riots.

Following the tragic mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, the media and voices on the left are now having a field day pinning the crime on Donald Trump. There’s scant evidence that the murderer who pulled the trigger was motivated by the president in any way, but no matter.

While liberals are now tripping over themselves to blame Trump’s rhetoric for a mass shooting, they seem oblivious to how their own words are fanning the flames of more hatred. Case in point: An MSNBC journalist just claimed that the president was “talking about exterminating Latinos,” a claim invented out of thin air.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Democrats/Left have gone stone cold CRAZY! Jerry Nadler, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, is now going after Supreme Court Justice BRETT KAVANAUGH....AGAIN!

Insanity: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

To be honest?

I didn't have my glasses on and I thought MSNBC said Trump wants to exterminate lap dances.

And I was going to throw down on that.

But then I got my glasses on and felt a little stupid.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
lol, I laugh at everyone. Without modern convenience 98% die. Hey it might be a scrub, but my wife, daughter and I...are just fine. Human idiots...we will wait the fools out.

Idiots dont even know the basics..enjoy

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

If we lost the internet, electricity, stores, cars. . . . I'd Google GrubHub.

Problem?

Solved.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Democrats are off the chain. Thinking since mass shootings over the weekend, odd timing by the way, for them, they are going ape # on attacking republicans in Lala Internet world and MSM let someone call me a racist or natzi to my face. Democrats have gone insane. No way n hell they win in 2020 I am gonna bet they lose big time in 2020.

Crazy they are I say.. idiots talking about eradication. Wow..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join