It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Contributor says Trump Supporters need to be Eradicated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Eradicate me with what? Those guns you're against? Pfft. When you grow the balls to try, I'll be waiting.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Weeeeeeeeee!

We're now in full Looney Toons land.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Weeeeeeeeee!

We're now in full Looney Toons land.

Looney Toons is a registered trademark of Warner Brothers Inc.

I have reported this post.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
because he knew something happened somewhere right ? 🤣🤣 especially when talking to high-$$$ Democrat donors

Confusion: Biden offers sympathy for the ‘tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan’

Former Vice President Joe Biden misstated the locations of mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, while speaking to donors at a high-dollar fundraiser in San Diego on Sunday night.

Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before," but later corrected himself, according to a pool report. Biden seemingly confused Houston for El Paso and Michigan for Ohio when speaking to donors about the shootings.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

They can sue me from my Death Camp cell.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
When we all get put into the camps. . . dibs on the top bunk!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

LOL.....Rookie....

Everyone knows that farts always rise up to the top bunk.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: xuenchen
because he wants to eliminate freedom of assembly of course ......🤣🤣

Cory Booker Campaign Demands Trump Cancel All Campaign Rallies; ‘Inspire White Nationalist Attacks’

The presidential campaign of Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) is demanding that President Donald Trump cancel a planned rally in Manchester next week, and all future rallies nationwide, stating that his rallies are a “breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks.”

A nice example of what I'm talking about. All this rhetoric from the politicians is just to garner votes, if bullets start to fly booker(and anyone else fueling this) will back off so hard and call for the national guard to round up those he(and others have enraged) that their heads would spin when they realize how hard they've been played.

Fools gobble this crap up though.

This Booker has completely flipped his lid.
He wants Trump to cancel his rallies but him and the rest of the Dem goons are begging for contributions based on these mass shootings.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

LOL.....Rookie....

Everyone knows that farts always rise up to the top bunk.

Yeah? I've got a bladder problem.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
where would we be without Kirsten (and her blinking eyes too) ........... 🤣🤣she's actually polling between 0% and 1% now all-of-a-sudden !!

Gillibrand Blames Trump For Shooting: 'Racist' Trump Created 'Rampant White Nationalism Across the Country’

"I mean for President Trump to say we have to get it stopped, and the quickest way to do that is for him to stop being a racist. He has created a national emergency of rampant white nationalism across the country," Gillibrand said.

"And I think white national terrorism is a national emergency I think we need to blame President Trump and the rhetoric he’s used since he got elected," she added.

"He has berated, demeaned, devalued woman of color constantly in this administration. He has used racist language and racist dog whistles on behalf of the presidency. He Mexicans are rapists," she continued.

"He’s really truly using constant aggressive divisive language. And I’ve seen in my own state of New York that hate crimes have risen exponentially under this presidency," she said.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

because he wants to eliminate freedom of assembly of course ......🤣🤣

Cory Booker Campaign Demands Trump Cancel All Campaign Rallies; ‘Inspire White Nationalist Attacks’

The presidential campaign of Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) is demanding that President Donald Trump cancel a planned rally in Manchester next week, and all future rallies nationwide, stating that his rallies are a “breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks.”

A nice example of what I'm talking about. All this rhetoric from the politicians is just to garner votes, if bullets start to fly booker(and anyone else fueling this) will back off so hard and call for the national guard to round up those he(and others have enraged) that their heads would spin when they realize how hard they've been played.

Fools gobble this crap up though.

This Booker has completely flipped his lid.
He wants Trump to cancel his rallies but him and the rest of the Dem goons are begging for contributions based on these mass shootings.

He's a dead fish in the field of rotting sea life washed up on the shore of a once valid political party.

He's just trying to "out woke" everyone else in the hopes he gets a few points and makes the next rounds. I'm no fan of this crop of candidates, but booker has absolutely nothing going for him. So he's got nothing to lose by being as absurd as he can be.

I feel sorry for him, I have a hard enough time looking at myself in the mirror. If I were him, I'd hide all the sharp objects in the house.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Because he could so he thought ..... "the evil twin does something" 🍔

Joaquin Castro’s attempt to call out Trump supporters is why Trump will win in 2020

There’s a strong delusion over many Democrats, particularly long-time lawmakers who have lost touch (or perhaps were never in touch) with the common American. This delusion is fueled by progressive legacy media and the echo chambers of social media. It’s the same delusion that made it seem impossible to them in 2016 that Donald Trump would be elected President.

The delusion is this: They believe being a Trump supporter is anathema to the general public and simply outing someone for their support will get them banished from society forever.

Congressman Joaquin Castro (D-TX) attempted to “out” maximum donors to President Trump’s reelection campaign and label them as “fueling a campaign of hate.”

Wow that is the sick side of social media

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

yup we should always believe Elizabeth Warren because she's soooo trustworthy 🤣🎱🤣

Donald Trump is enabling white supremacy—and Republicans are enabling him. And when Congress and the American people have tried to fight the gun violence epidemic,
@SenateMajLdr
has put the NRA first. If we want action, we need to take back the Senate and end the filibuster.

I think it's been accepted that whatever warren believes is truth....based on family stories that she was handed down.

She's native american, family stories.
Trump is the devil, based on stories from her family handed down through generations.
Respect her family heritage.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Because he could so he thought ..... "the evil twin does something" 🍔

Joaquin Castro’s attempt to call out Trump supporters is why Trump will win in 2020

There’s a strong delusion over many Democrats, particularly long-time lawmakers who have lost touch (or perhaps were never in touch) with the common American. This delusion is fueled by progressive legacy media and the echo chambers of social media. It’s the same delusion that made it seem impossible to them in 2016 that Donald Trump would be elected President.

The delusion is this: They believe being a Trump supporter is anathema to the general public and simply outing someone for their support will get them banished from society forever.

Congressman Joaquin Castro (D-TX) attempted to “out” maximum donors to President Trump’s reelection campaign and label them as “fueling a campaign of hate.”

Wow that is the sick side of social media

Democrat sick-side too 🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't know if I should take warren seriously.

*She posts video of her drinking a beer in kitchen...*

Nevermind, this bitch is legit.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thankfully these lunatics are anti-gun, but then again, considering how backwards their thinking is, they are probably the most likely to pick up a gun and use it to harm other people.

Hmmm.
This is a troubling development guys/gals.
I'm not pleased to learn of this.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

People should start calling him a "Zombie" in tweets referring to him.

It's a fact he's eaten human brains, so it's actually a fairly factual description.

I'm going to pretend what you said is satire because if that's true, this guy is most certainly insane and absolutely disgusting.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So they want to kill all Trump supporters, get rid of the NRA.

And here I thought Tuesdays were only exciting because of the association with taco's.
edit on 6-8-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join