It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Contributor says Trump Supporters need to be Eradicated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Right on the heels of the recent mass murders, wouldn't ya know it, a CNN radical is calling for eradication of Trump supporters !!

Making the same mistakes Hillary made, apparently a numb skull named Reza Aslan is on a terror tweet storm that would make the beer hall Nazis stand up and take notice !!

Democrats are proud too, as they themselves are tweeting like marble-heads since the mass murder sprees.

Democrats fund-raising like wild animals and name-calling everything remotely connected to Trump/Republican/Conservative.

All the top names all in favor 🤣🤣

Reza Aslan Calls For Genocide Against Trump Supporters

CNN contributor and liberal intellectual Reza Aslan is calling for the “eradication” of Trump supporters. In a series of aggressive tweets directed toward the President and those who voted for him, Aslan remarked – in response to the mass shooting in El Paso – that President Donald Trump “is a white nationalist terror leader.”

Arguing that there was “no longer any room for nuance” – words that are remarkably similar to Dayton shooter Connor Betts’ calls for violence on Twitter – Reza openly called for the genocide of Trump supporters.

“The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters – ALL OF THEM – are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And his evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society.”

Democrats that are Tweeting Hate: (partial list of many)

Harris
Warren
Gillibrand
Biden
Booker
Buttigieg

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Give Asslan a break, he's been eating bushmeat and probably has some brain disease.

Tim's recent video was pretty on point, he's just grasping at any chance to be "relevant".
edit on 6-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Come eradicate me, make my day

edit on 6-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
People should start calling him a "Zombie" in tweets referring to him.

It's a fact he's eaten human brains, so it's actually a fairly factual description.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
because she won't be "out done" .... 🤣🚬

Ocasio-Cortez: ‘White Supremacy is an International Terrorist Problem’

After two mass shootings occurred in Dayton, OH and El Paso, TX over the weekend, the country is attempting to pick up the pieces. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) spoke at a vigil Monday where she called on the country to address an ‘international terrorist problem’ of ‘white supremacy.’

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let's do this #!

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I can't even get surprised any more.

I'll try.

*ahem*

OMG! A leftist wants us all dead! That's SUCH a big surprise!

Well, was it convincing?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
More winners: ... depending on who you support 💥😃💥

‘Death Camps For Trump Supporters’ Fliers Posted in New York

Numerous fliers that say “death camps for Trump supporters now!!!” have been posted on street posts and parking meters in Patchogue, New York.

The fliers feature the threatening text in red and a stylized image of Trump’s face as a skeleton.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is what people want to hear though, a very small minority of (far far) leftists.

It's the path they've gone down(MSM, Hollywood, most dem candidates). They can't turn back now. Just keep pounding down the path.

It's alienating so many people it's unbelievably foolish, but they can't see that.

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
lolz

They call us Nazi's, but want to put us in concentration camps.

You can't make this stuff up!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Because he could so he thought ..... "the evil twin does something" 🍔

Joaquin Castro’s attempt to call out Trump supporters is why Trump will win in 2020

There’s a strong delusion over many Democrats, particularly long-time lawmakers who have lost touch (or perhaps were never in touch) with the common American. This delusion is fueled by progressive legacy media and the echo chambers of social media. It’s the same delusion that made it seem impossible to them in 2016 that Donald Trump would be elected President.

The delusion is this: They believe being a Trump supporter is anathema to the general public and simply outing someone for their support will get them banished from society forever.

Congressman Joaquin Castro (D-TX) attempted to “out” maximum donors to President Trump’s reelection campaign and label them as “fueling a campaign of hate.”

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It’s asshole losers like him and the rest of the deranged cult that are inching us towards civil war.
I am tired of hearing their stupidity.
Liberal intellectual my white ass.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Reza Aslan

He is also currently a board member of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC)

National Iranian American Council

In 2007, Arizona-based Iranian-American journalist Hassan Daioleslam began publicly asserting that NIAC was lobbying on behalf of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Standard fare for CNN
See , it always pays one to research who one posts about

edit on 8/6/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
These people are sick.

(That's all I've got.)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
more for the road scholar as he was .....

Booker: ‘No’ I Do Not Welcome Trump Condemning White Supremacy

Sen. Cory Booker (D., N.J.), who is running for president, said Monday he does not welcome President Donald Trump condemning white supremacy after he had demanded exactly that.

Trump’s campaign war room highlighted Booker’s inconsistency Monday afternoon, posting a video on Twitter of Booker’s comments from March in which he said Trump must talk about white supremacy. Despite Trump’s prior statements against violence, Booker had drawn the line at blaming white supremacy and said Trump was therefore "complicit."

"For him to fail even to condemn Nazis or even to talk about white supremacy as a problem in this country, to me," Booker said about Trump in March. "That is being complicit in the violence that is happening, and I find that unacceptable and repugnant."

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s asshole losers like him and the rest of the deranged cult that are inching us towards civil war.
I am tired of hearing their stupidity.
Liberal intellectual my white ass.

It certainly seems like it's getting closer to that. But I really think people are too busy watching the "trailers" and have no idea what will actually happen.

When the minority extremists on the left really come uncorked, they won't have the backing they thought. Eventually it will come down to simple law and order. The politicians (verbally) fueling this all will step well aside once the armed gangs start roaming the streets. They'll be met with resistance(lawfully) from police and if it gets out of hand national guard will assist. There will really never be an outright armed confrontation between "the right and left" simply because one(likely the left) will reach a point where their attempted insurrection will be wholly viewed as(and addressed as) mass criminal/violent attacks.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
because he wants to eliminate freedom of assembly of course ......🤣🤣

Cory Booker Campaign Demands Trump Cancel All Campaign Rallies; ‘Inspire White Nationalist Attacks’

The presidential campaign of Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) is demanding that President Donald Trump cancel a planned rally in Manchester next week, and all future rallies nationwide, stating that his rallies are a “breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks.”

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
because he wants to eliminate freedom of assembly of course ......🤣🤣

Cory Booker Campaign Demands Trump Cancel All Campaign Rallies; ‘Inspire White Nationalist Attacks’

The presidential campaign of Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) is demanding that President Donald Trump cancel a planned rally in Manchester next week, and all future rallies nationwide, stating that his rallies are a “breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks.”

A nice example of what I'm talking about. All this rhetoric from the politicians is just to garner votes, if bullets start to fly booker(and anyone else fueling this) will back off so hard and call for the national guard to round up those he(and others have enraged) that their heads would spin when they realize how hard they've been played.

Fools gobble this crap up though.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So a presidential candidate wants to eliminate the 1st Amendment to anyone who doesn't think like him.

SMH

They double-downed on stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join