It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Mysteries of Congo/Uganada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by Lagomorphe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
I have managed to unwind the clock on the evolution and migrations of human civilisation, and every time I do, I find myself backtracking to the area around the Congo and Uganda, where my observations say, a great missing link in relation to the evolution of humanity, the migrations and inevitable birth of civilisation exists. If you're an archaeologist, what do you think?

be interesting to know how/why you end up in that region? Most of the earliest known archaeological sites are in the Middle East. I'm not aware of any connection with central Africa.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I must admit, that was my initial reaction....but I read his entire post and he made some reasonable and valid points.

I don't however understand what point you tied to make in your OP.....why does everything lead to Congo/Uganda and what do you think happened?

I'm a simple man, forgive me if I'm being stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well, the structure and the content of his posts where unattractive.

Because that's where it all leads back to, when you retrace the evolution of civilisation, the migration and diversification of humanity, etc, it all leads back to the Congo/Uganda area.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well I believe there is a great whale like machine waiting to ferry the humans smart and bold enough to obtain the crystals of light and dark to the moon.

Every time I trace the origins of humanity back to its dawning I keep seeing in my head M-O-O-N.

It's all there. Its obvious.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have managed to unwind the clock on the evolution and migrations of human civilisation, and every time I do, I find myself backtracking to the area around the Congo and Uganda, where my observations say, a great missing link in relation to the evolution of humanity, the migrations and inevitable birth of civilisation exists. If you're an archaeologist, what do you think?

Archaeologists don't actually deal with evolution and 'missing links' (not that they would use that incorrect phrase) you probably want to talk to a Paleobiologist.

We already know (based on present evidence) that Homo appears to have evolved in Africa. Are you saying that in some marvelous unscientific manner you've managed to figure out the specific point/region/place?

Prithee do tell

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Archaeologists don't actually deal with evolution and 'missing links' (not that they would use that incorrect phrase) you probably want to talk to a Paleobiologist.

We already know (based on present evidence) that Homo appears to have evolved in Africa. Are you saying that in some marvelous unscientific manner you've managed to figure out the specific point/region/place?

Prithee do tell

Just skimming the evidence points to East Africa, but that's because of the Great Rift Valley there.

People just don't dig down as deep as that rift cuts, so there's a lot more evidence in that region than in most others, skewing the uninformed toward the Rift area.

Harte

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Hanslune

Prithee do tell

Just skimming the evidence points to East Africa, but that's because of the Great Rift Valley there.

People just don't dig down as deep as that rift cuts, so there's a lot more evidence in that region than in most others, skewing the uninformed toward the Rift area.

Harte

Absolutely trying to excavate in current jungle terrain is very difficult.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I've always had a mindset that if you connect the dots from Mesopotamia itll most likely lead to somewhere in Africa. And there is some evidence of this, Egypt used to get massive amounts of gold from the southern parts of the Nile and beyond.

Yes but not only goods like gold, but deep time culture and peopling from further south as explained by Chris Ehret . at the Hutchins Center.
youtu.be...
You might want to fwd to time 12:30 it's long but informative.
Recommend folks interested in ancient and middle age African civilizations sub to the ch: basically these are academic types talking to each other and their students

edit on 22-12-2019 by Spider879 because: Rusty

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join