It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to receive the mark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The people that been the beast without knowing it receive the mark of the beast. Then they know they been the beast. Some kind of hideous soul is the beast.

The beast seems diverse because people are physically separate, but the beast is actually single with many people it.

All in all, the beast receives the mark of the beast. The beast receives its name or number of its name.

Why else is it their right hand which sounds singular while their foreheads sounds diverse? The beast is like an invisible hand with visible people for fingers. That's what I mean to say by some kind of hideous soul.

"In" their right hand is their beast soul. "In" their foreheads is their beast soul.

Understand now?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213
Stop trying to make people scared. The whole point of "the mark" is that it identifies those who reject God, which is why he rejects them, and consequently it has to be the result of a choice. Nobody can choose against God accidentally.

The mark of the Beast

edit on 6-8-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Theory of the mark from the Social Security number 3 sets of numbers. to the bar code with the 666.
Its a choice to reject God not some arbitrary mark that is stamped on the head or hand.

edit on 6-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

“Woe to you, oh Earth and sea, for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the Beast
For it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty six"
I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind
What did I see can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy
Just what I saw
In my old dreams were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me
'Cause in my dreams
It's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair.

One of my favourite songs. Some classic Iron Maiden.

Who can say what the mark will be or even if there is any credence to such ideas. I for one take the stance that if this is a prophetic message the beast will be intelligent A.I and our new god. The marks will be our means of communication with it.

edit on 6-8-2019 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
a reply to: Claymation213 I for one take the stance that if this is a prophetic message the beast will be intelligent A.I and our new god. The marks will be our means of communication with it.

The A.I. will be the internet. Through all the listening devices that weve put into our homes and business connected to the internet. The beast will be technology that we''ve invited into our lives freely.
edit on 6-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In Star Wars the Force Unleashed (2008 ) in the DLC you get three episodes of one of the two endings. What if Darth Vaders new secret apprentice becomes the next DV. One level you fight Obi One Kenobi, one Luke Skywalker and one he goes to a jedi temple and fights himself. When he is fighting himself you see a bar code on his forehead. The bar code shows up in lots of books. Some people take this rather seriously. I got a book the devil and philosophy , talks about a lot over the years.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I lean more toward it being a computing singularity. That ends up hosting a consciousness that’s from outside our understanding. Some kind of amalgamation of man, machine and spirit.

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

edit on 6-8-2019 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I lean more toward it being a computing singularity. That ends up hosting a consciousness that’s from outside our understanding. Some kind of amalgamation of man, machine and spirit.

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

It will all be connected together from our phones to red light cameras to all the monitoring systems through out the internet world. They are talking federal and local drones to watch us, could these be the insects of Revelation coming up out of the pit?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well, I have a W on my forehead and a W on my hand. They are natural marks, the one on my forehead may be a scar that I got when the doctor removed a birthmark on my forehead when I was a week or two old after my sister stabbed me in the mark. Both are like Sin/Shin symbols. So I guess I am a Sinner. I guess admitting I am a sinner means....I have no clue what it means.

edit on 6-8-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

that's the first step in recovery... admitting you have a problem

second step... walk up to your closest wall and bash your head on it multiple times while repeating "away with you demon!!"

step three... local church... repeat step two in front of the congregation

its a long process

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I dunno, all I can hear is Iron Maiden now...

I left alone my, mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see, can I believe
that what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw,
In my old dreams, were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

'Cause in my dreams, it's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair

Yeah...

I received my mark by allowing google to infest my phone and tablet. But then, I'm cheap.. so they can have me.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

People that follow any belief system (any kind of) are screwed imo, they could be the lost ones.

Like the Twilight Zone ep., it's a cook book
edit on 7-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I got a more SciFi take on this: it all has to do with the rapture and what qualities are needed to survive the journey and built the new world after that.
If you look at it that way there's not much you can do about it because it all comes down to personality and genes.
If you really want to schmooze your way on board maybe you should start studying biology, computer sciences etc.
That would be a blow to the religious nuts, right? Haha god is so funny.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

that's the first step in recovery... admitting you have a problem

second step... walk up to your closest wall and bash your head on it multiple times while repeating "away with you demon!!"

step three... local church... repeat step two in front of the congregation

its a long process

The being that shares my body says I should not listen to you. It told me that banging my head on a wall will not chase demons away, just attract the ones that make a living in healthcare.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

LMAO!!

top topics

join