It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Did I mention, the United States and United Nations and their Allies in Russia, China etc. has extraterrestrial contact with humanoids, similar to humans, from parallel civilisations in the galaxy that are part of the same military industrial complex system and compute science systems of the NSA etc, and together they are building toward official contact and disclosure in about 2500 years. And all those famous politicians, generals, celebrities, are just military industrial complex archetypal forms of the unconscious mind as it exists within the architectural builds of these civilisation, and the same thing, the use of archetypal forms is being used against the citizens of these alien worlds, who also think they're alone in the cosmos.

Happy Independence Day & Apollo 50th
What NASA is not telling you.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Official contact in 2500 years? From now?
Do you realize I might not even be around by then? Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I know I shouldn't reply but have you just made that up?

UN did involve themselves in the UFO phenomenon at one point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Neat theory but got anything to back it up? Any source what so ever? Who allegedly told you this and why?
To what purpose is all this being orchestrated?

Sounds a little to much like the plot of Jupiter Ascending.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Of course, neither will I, but that's the plans.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Nope, it's true.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Official contact in 2500 years? From now?
Do you realize I might not even be around by then? Sheesh.

Oh, don't be such a pessimist!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

What's the Jupiter Ascending plot? I've never seen the film, They; movies, are just bricks in the wall protecting the secret services and military and criminal justice system.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Uber rides on spaceships before disclosure happens.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Uber, Ubermenshe, Superman, the Superman, and Superwoman of the Military of the future, Space force Earth, Donald Trump "Spaceforce" , starbucks, stars, superstar celebrities, constellations, five star generals, convicts, department of defence, the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It’s what you described but with Channing Tatum as a space angel.
It’s was an ok flick at best.

You some how did numerology but with words. Pentagon,penthouse, pantheon ,penne!
edit on 6-8-2019 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Uber, Ubermenshe, Superman, the Superman, and Superwoman of the Military of the future, Space force Earth, Donald Trump "Spaceforce" , starbucks, stars, superstar celebrities, constellations, five star generals, convicts, department of defence, the Pentagon.

Well, when you put it like that...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I'll give it a miss, thank you. if you like films, check out DUST indie movies makers on youtube, they have really good scifi.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Now I'm confused and will slowly walk backward until I can't see the thread anymore.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yup, seems legit, legit one of the worst terrible made up on the spot theory’s I’ve ever read In my 2500 year old Alien life

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
MIB international

Second

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Why would such a thing surprise you, I'm sure the citizens of those parallel civilisations would say the same, if someone there claimed that there was a planet, earth, similar to theirs?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The United Nations Extraterrestrial Intelligence

No , the UN does not have an "Extraterrestrial" level of intelligence.
In fact , looking over their history , one would be hard pressed to say even an average intelligence.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Then unravel the architecture of human civilisation for me, and the development of linguistic, mathematical and competitor science systems, and how it all started and how they update the world's global computer systems at the same time, from supermarket to stock exchanges and airports etc.
edit on 6-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The rest of the universe watches us like a real world show. THEY made a South Park episode about it. Heard they got surveillance equipment all over the planet. The president had to talk in an underwater submarine below Antartica. We got power to blow ourselves up nuclear war. They were probably watching our radio TV station broadcasts we send out to space. Disclousure could mean the destruction of religious and family values and might set out zombie apocolapse. Thread carefully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join