It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media ignores El Paso shooters left wing rhetoric

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Lol. Sure look it up. They extended which types of Americans could be searched under electronic surveillance.

Bet you didnt know fisa has been abused 100's of times...when you make broad laws the net is huge.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler>>> This was deep state MK Ultra all the way. One, check out the shooter's father, Bryan Crusius. Close ties to human traffickers, into altering personality and worked at an abusive hospital where sex crimes took place. You can see Youtube videos on it. Then they have that manifesto he allegedly made. What did it try to do? He spoke of white supremacy( not directly). So that was used against Trump and to give the dems some kind of resonating battle cry that they've been sorely lacking. He expressed fears over lack of jobs and health care from the government cow towing to corporations. So we need to expand it and secure it( by higher taxes probably). He expressed fears of a global catastrophe over global warming. So we have to take global warming seriously or people will go nuts now. He made some very odd ramblings about the technical aspects of the AK 47 but never seemed to have much interest in guns. That in particular read like somebody else wrote it. He was into conspiracies and against the Illuminati so he targeted... illegals? That makes zero sense. But now we have conspiracy theorists being called dangerous and they're pushing for restricting the first amendment and social media which they've been trying to do since the last election. Saying it was Russian collusion was a big failure, now they're trying a new tactic. I said the Las Vegas massacre was deep state and now this looks to be also. And Sandyhook and Parkland had their hands in it. So if they're targeting us, citizens to get their political agenda passed, I'm going to dig in my heels and do the exact opposite of what they want done. And if Trump is their enemy, then he's on our side whether we like him or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Lol. Sure look it up. They extended which types of Americans could be searched under electronic surveillance.

While I concede the possibility I missed that with all that has been going on the last 3 years, your unwillingness to back up your claim leaves me suspect.

Bet you didnt know fisa has been abused 100's of times...when you make broad laws the net is huge.

Yes, I know all about how Obama weaponized it starting in 2012, and I'm quite sure it has been abused thousands of times more since the law was put into effect.
edit on 8-8-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So again aside from the ineffective effort from the freed caucus members (thank goodness for them) Republicans nunes included, Gowdy etc..signed away our rights..

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
90% of the media is owned by democrats. There is no way they are adult enough to incriminate themselves. This is also why they do not talk about the shootings that occur every hour in big cities of America. Democrats run most of the big cities.

The media doesn't even look at social media which is 90% of the problem. It isn't CNN, FOX, Trump's tweets etc. It's the ability to connect crazies and extremist from far corners to be able to do what we are doing right now on ATS. Add in Algorithms and smart AI that directs people to more and more one sided ideals and you get a recipe that takes a person slightly unhinged to full blown crazy within a very short period of time.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So again aside from the ineffective effort from the freed caucus members (thank goodness for them) Republicans nunes included, Gowdy etc..signed away our rights.

No, the President signs the bills, individual congress critters don't.

But yeah, in essence, any congress critter that voted for that nonsense needs a serious come to jesus moment, or they need to go.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I couldn't disagree more about politicizing issues like this. IT SHOULD BE POLITICIZED, because it's a major problem and mass shootings are increasing every year. The only people that try to pretend it should be ignored because it's sad that people die are gun nut lunatics. I love how this guy is being claimed to be leftist while denouncing hispanics and immigrants and complaining about losing jobs to them. Totally sounds like a liberal LMFAO!

It like the Christchurch manifesto talks about climate change and how it will wipe us all out and the need to do something about it

LOL! That's not left wing rhetoric, that is science and climate change IS an issue. This is straw grasping and nothing more. Like always.

edit on 8 8 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I never claimed him to be a leftists

But seeing as how you are all for politicizing shootings

Almost half and sometimes more of shootiyoxxur from inner city violence

So I assume you want that politicized and those communities doing the shootings and the leaders of those cities denounced

Unless you don’t care about black people being killed?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And mueller n your last out that you added

Yes we know

Blame all rhetoric on issues you don’t care about, like illegal immigration

But rhetoric you agree with, even if repeated verbatim by a mass shooter is no problem

Meanwhile I chose to not blame anyone concerned with climate change or illegal immigration

But hey, you keep up with the hypocrisy

I’m sure you will be along to tell us how Ice centers are concentration camps and terrorists attacking them are just saying the truth

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I never claimed him to be a leftists

But seeing as how you are all for politicizing shootings

Almost half and sometimes more of shootiyoxxur from inner city violence

So I assume you want that politicized and those communities doing the shootings and the leaders of those cities denounced

Unless you don’t care about black people being killed?

I don't think you grasp what I'm talking about. You put A LOT of words in my mouth, I'm talking about mass shootings.

I'm not talking about denouncing leaders, I'm talking about getting congress off it's ass and doing something about mass shootings, because they have been an issue for 20+ years now and increase every single year. It's a big problem, and people deflect away from it by saying we shouldn't politicize it because people are sad about the lives lost, but that's a miserable excuse. If something is a problem, it's a problem. It's pure nonsense used to avoid gun regulations because the republican party is owned by gun lobby and NRA, even though something like 70% of people agree with regulating guns, they just aren't in congress. They consider gun regulations bad due to slippery slope fallacy and no other reason, just fear pandering. It's pathetic at this point. Mass shootings are a problem and it needs to be addressed.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And mueller n your last out that you added

Yes we know

Blame all rhetoric on issues you don’t care about, like illegal immigration

But rhetoric you agree with, even if repeated verbatim by a mass shooter is no problem

Meanwhile I chose to not blame anyone concerned with climate change or illegal immigration

But hey, you keep up with the hypocrisy

I’m sure you will be along to tell us how Ice centers are concentration camps and terrorists attacking them are just saying the truth

What hypocrisy? Are you trying to claim that his shootings were motivated by climate change deniers and that is who he was killing?

I mean come on dude. When somebody spews rhetoric about hating immigrants and then goes and shoots them up there is an obvious connection.

You keep bringing up nonsense and spewing rhetoric. The antifa guy who "attacked" ice building was called a left wing terrorist directly by many people LOL!

edit on 8 8 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It is easy to understand their inability to tell the full story when you realize that they truly believe they are fighting for the soul of this country. Any atrocity is okay, because it is for a greater good, and people will laud them as heroes when they come around and realize it.

I don't personally believe that, but if you accept the philosophy of the end justifying the means, you can rationalize all kind of evil behavior.

Extremism is so common place now, and is expected in politics. With each year that passes I become more and more convinced that we will see mass political graves in America in the next 30 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marid Audran
Extremism is so common place now, and is expected in politics. With each year that passes I become more and more convinced that we will see mass political graves in America in the next 30 years.

Very likely. If I was running for dictator (and the time is ripe), I could easily get half the Internet to give me tons of "likes" if I rounded up my ignorant, dangerous opponents and buried them in a pit. And the funny thing is, it wouldn't matter if I was a liberal or a conservative.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yep and murders in general have been a problem for years

But the Dems don’t want to focus on them because it’s in their districts

So they ignore them because they don’t care about dead black people

Isn’t politicizing tragedies fun!

No thanks, I’ll stop from blaming either party

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Can you show me say a Democratic President candidate that denounced left wing rhetoric that lead to the ice terrorists attack?

I mean they blame right wing rhetoric when it suits them, so surely it will be easy for you to find examples of them blaming the left with that attack

Mean hey I have made my stance quite clear; if we are going to blame rhetoric for those shooter, we shouldn’t cherry pick which of his rhetoric we look at

Or it’s hypocritical

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

When I asked for proof it was specifically about your claim the Nunes and Grassley were preventing debate on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

When did you guys lose the ability to agree on issues whilst transcending party lines? I can support the Bundy BLM occupation and get all worked up over the murder of Finicum just like this guy can with Antifa and ICE. You can't?

Also, since when did eco-fascism become a leftwing thing? Does it help with the likes on ytube or did you simply decide to ignore established language and political theory for your channel?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

As always you pathetically bring up my YouTube channel

I bet that you are jealous of me, but it’s sad to see you do it so much

My entire thread was about transcending party lines and not cherry picking the killers words to smear your political opponents

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's the legendary pit of mud, what did you expect? Flowers for pathetic efforts in redefining language?

I'm just here to point out flawed reasoning, but why did you even post the vid if I can't mock it? It's about the content, not about our fcked up relationship. You can see that. Right?

Right?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yes I discuss the topic, you rehash points that have been made and discuss me

I don’t mind, I’m flattered your so jealous of the dozen or so people that watch my videos

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join