It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media ignores El Paso shooters left wing rhetoric

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It was planted by a troll 😎🎯

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It was planted by a troll 😎🎯

Sure, if that makes you feel better

Does it even matter?
edit on 7-8-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I’d like to know, where are the people in the middle?
Left blames right, right blames left.

Right tells the left what the left is thinking and wanting to do, left tells right what the right is thinking and wanting to do.

Are the normal people in the middle just hated by all?

How do Americans think of people from other countries that are the same political affiliation, but think totally different?

Left and right, or right and left, are two sides of the same coin. From an outsider, both are getting nuttier by the day...and American media pushes this division.

Trump cannot be blamed for people’s craziness anymore than Obama could be blamed. But the media is visibly pushing division....on both left and right.

The people in the middle were the first one that the left came for because they were seen as being soft targets. They were called racist and sexist and far right, and we're intimidated it on to silence, or they moved further to the left/right.

So the middle are still here just silent because they want to avoid conflict, or sitting on the fringes of the left/right.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Does it even matter?

Does it matter if Crusius did not write the manifesto?

Of course it matters.

If the shooter did not write the manifesto, then attributing anything in it to him in relation to the event is utter falsehood.

Granted, he should face punishment for his crime once he has been granted a fair trial, but if the manifesto is allowed to stand and used in assigning punishment, we are in seriously dangerous territory.

What would prevent someone from anonymously posting a similar diatribe and then saying that you are the one who wrote it? Further, let us posit that some sort of red flag law is enacted in your state. You could face legal action due to something for which you have no responsibility whatsoever.

Would it matter then?
edit on 7-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Of course you're going to see Trump folks on ATS spin and deflect from the manifesto because the shooter shares same political ideology as they do.
No amount of stars and flags on ATS will change what this little bigoted rat did, nor the fact that he shares same political views as Trump supporters.
Does that make all Trump supporters potential murderers? Not at all.
However, you guys need distance yourself from the right wing extremists.
I'm sure you know what to do, after all, you guys have been demanding that muslims apologize and distance themselves from the I
Islamic loons after each and every terrorist attack.
Now its time for you to do the same instead if trying to lie and bull# your way out of it.
But I wouldn't hold my breath.
We have seen these treads after Unite the right rally, Christchurch and all the other attrocities done by right wing loons.
It's always somebody else fault.

edit on 7-8-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sure, I thought about it after I posted, but let it stand. I just think x would just say the kind of thing I replied to as a standard thing..deny, deny, deny, it's a plant!!..etc..yawn, it's predictable and I don't even consider it, a crying wolf thing.

I would agree, as you have framed it, yes it does matter.

The political ideology aspect is really what I questioned if it mattered..not considering the bigger implications.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

But What Difference Does it Make !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The weird idea I set forth in this thread: Two Books from the 1800s Predict Trump is the Last President sound more and more realistic as this stuff reaches a crescendo.

How crazy, lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What do you think Xuenchen?
(about the thread I linked in my post above)

Does it sound plausible yet that by the end of 2024 (Trumps 2nd term) that we will be seeing mass chaos all over and that our nation will basically fall apart over all this political nonsense?

I know it's still far fetched but isn't it becoming more and more plausible as the days go by?

I can't help it, I can't shake that feeling, it's growing actually.
edit on 8/7/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: xuenchen

What do you think Xuenchen?
(about the thread I linked in my post above)

Does it sound plausible yet that by the end of 2024 (Trumps 2nd term) that we will be seeing mass chaos all over and that our nation will basically fall apart over all this political nonsense?

I know it's still far fetched but isn't it becoming more and more plausible as the days go by?

I can't help it, I can't shake that feeling, it's growing actually.

That topic has come up on ATS, and It might be true !!!!

I would say the "stage" is being set (maybe 20% there already) 😎💫😎

The chaos is moving faster by the day.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Well let’s see

I disavowed the shooter and white supremacy

Pretty much all prominent republicans did

Yet the media and Dems and those that share his beliefs about climate change and the need to decrease the amount of people have not denounced him

Meanwhile, have you or any prominent Dems denounced the Dayton shooter that shared your political beliefs?

How about the Antifa terrorist that attacked an ice facility that shared your beliefs?

Thanks for illustrating just how disgusting and hypocritical many in the left are over this

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Your response was a bunch of deflection and whataboutism.

Now the whole kill em and only in the panhandle was just a joke? Off color sense of humor by Trump supporters perhaps? Nevermind the foaming at the mouth of the crowd who cheered it on. You would think the crowd would have booed that man but no, it's because of their "sense of humor" I swear I need a Trump decoder ring to truly understand him or maybe just a dark sinister sense of humor. I bet the El Paso shooter shared that same sense of humor.

Your example of the leftist leanings in the manifesto is climate change and something about the title followed by I couldn't understand your wording perhaps a typo? "A play on Al hired an inconvenient truth" was that a typo because I'm not getting that sentence. Help me to better understand what that means.
edit on 7-8-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

The FBI stats are not irrelevant to the OP, but nice try. I’m explaining why the media is focused on the right-wing attacks. Also, conservatives are doing more to promote violence against Hispanics than Democrats are doing to promote violence against conservative groups. I even watched a video of Trump participating in a joke about shooting illegal immigrants.

Democrats tend to push for gun control and dealing with problems through legislation and using the system as it was intended.

Trump implies he wants to deport people who disagree with him, and the right-wing media is pushing a fear-mongering agenda about migrants that often distorts reality.

The administration is blaming everything except guns for the violence, even video games, which have been scientifically studied and have no effect on violent tendencies.

Do you have specific examples of rhetoric that you think promotes violence from the left?
Yeah, literally NONE of this post is real, it's total BS and fake news.

You make accusations and allegations, WITHOUT proof and...that's it.

In fact, every single thing you've posted goes agaisnt what everybody else is experiencing.

"Do you have specific examples of rhetoric that you think promotes violence from the left?"

Yes, Maxine Waters and ANTIFA.

However, it is becoming clear that you DON'T CARE and will defend the leftist ideology at all cost.

Secondly, The Dayton, OH shooter was an ANTIFA Member and absolute terrorist.

The El Paso shooter wasn't "Right Wing" or however you want to lable it as the end result was a man with Mental Health issues.

Alao, you're a Gamer Nerd, of course you'll defend Video Games and NO, you don't know the studies done, I DO, why? I had to write a report while working on my Associates and had to pull from Scholarly source within my institutions libraries. There ARE correlating links you tool. Post a link? Sorry, you wouldn't be ablw to log on and see it and frankly I just don't feel like uploadong something for you to just ignore anyways, because FEELINGS.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It should be noted that ecofascism is nothing new. In fact the Nazis adopted aspects of it. That said, it is seeing a growing resurgence right now among the neo-Nazi and white supremacist movements.

So while it may seem like the shooter had both Left and Right wing views, the truth is that ecofascism is very much rooted in far Right ideology.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Let me get this straight, the political leanings of the shooter whose motive is unknown is 100% relevant to the act he committed, but they don't matter in the case of the guy who posted a manifesto outlining his fascist ideology right before gunning down people?

Give me a break!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Let me get this straight, the political leanings of the shooter whose motive is unknown is 100% relevant to the act he committed, but they don't matter in the case of the guy who posted a manifesto outlining his fascist ideology right before gunning down people?

Give me a break!
Absolutely, ESPECIALLY when you factor in the FACT the shooter shot his OWN SISTER.

Mental health.

The Dayton Shooter was a straight up Leftist and what a ridiculous notion to assume all shooters leave a "Manisfesto", 'fraid it isn't true.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Yes trumps comment was obviously a joke

I swear it would be funny at how the left has lost the ability to see a joke if it wasn’t so disturbing

Funny when the left makes jokes about severing trumps head or fire bombing the Whitehouse other members of the left have no problem realizing it’s a joke

But of trump jokes you act like you have never even heard of the concept of a joke

I outlined throughout this thread the left leaning positions the El Paso shooter had

Climate change, urban sprawl, anti corporation to name a few

Yes it was a typo on the op, I meant he named it after al gores an inconvenient truth

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It should be noted that ecofascism is nothing new. In fact the Nazis adopted aspects of it. That said, it is seeing a growing resurgence right now among the neo-Nazi and white supremacist movements.

So while it may seem like the shooter had both Left and Right wing views, the truth is that ecofascism is very much rooted in far Right ideology.

Well if we are playing that game

The most staunch aand famous anti immigrant person who is celebrated in the us is ceaser Chavez, a leftist union leader that used to physically attack people trying to cross the border, and is still considered a great man by the left and unions

So I guess anti immigration is left wing

Or we look at who is promoting these ideas most today. Climate change is something championed by the left, and you know it

But your post does serve to illustrate an interesting phenomenon

Some people define all violence as right wing, so even clear left wing groups like the weather underground that were eco facsist can be used to smear the right

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Despite what Right Wing talking heads like Rush Limbaugh want people to think there is a clear difference between environmentalism and ecofascism.

Ecofascism is squarely in the wheelhouse of the modern far Right.

Here's an article written months before the Christchurch shooter brought ecofascism at least somewhat in to the public consciousness.

Eco-fascism: The ideology marrying environmentalism and white supremacy thriving online

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Since when does a domestic killing imply a political causation? This kid clearly had a history of being disturbed considering he was suspended from school for having a kill list and a rape list.

Do you think his politics also played into those?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join