It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media ignores El Paso shooters left wing rhetoric

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I’d like to know, where are the people in the middle?
Left blames right, right blames left.

Right tells the left what the left is thinking and wanting to do, left tells right what the right is thinking and wanting to do.

Are the normal people in the middle just hated by all?

How do Americans think of people from other countries that are the same political affiliation, but think totally different?

Left and right, or right and left, are two sides of the same coin. From an outsider, both are getting nuttier by the day...and American media pushes this division.

Trump cannot be blamed for people’s craziness anymore than Obama could be blamed. But the media is visibly pushing division....on both left and right.

The right doesn't blame the left. The right read stuff like what Beta says about El Paso and think, "Hey wait, if we're responsible for the El Paso shooting because the guy didn't like anybody, why aren't you responsible for the Dayton shooter who shares your views?"

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: rickymouse

The Christchurch shooters manifesto basically admitted to trolling the far right and left into fighting each other

This guy is likely doing the same

That doesn’t mean they weren’t racist

But I think it’s like that scene in Batman

Some people just want to see the world burn

And these two were both right in knowing people were j both sides would cherry pick their manifesto to attack political opponents

There will always be people who love to stir up chaos, it is not a new thing either, it has been happening all along. They love the game, they do not care about the outcome.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: mtnshredder

Fair enough.

Thank you for your understanding.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The more we focus on politics behind lunatics "reasoning", the more these people with nothing to lose will use that to tip the scale in the favor they want.

Honestly, if we stopped playing into their wishes, and just denounced them no matter what and didn't speak of their name or share their images... I think it would decrease substantially. You'll still have crazy people doing crazy things, but it would at least weed out those with an agenda.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

many prominent left wing people are calling all trump supporters responsible for the mass shooting or racist

That's very true and the thought has crossed my mind more than once that CNN may well be stirring up a pot of violence they might well regret having unleashed. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see reprisals against the "demographic" that is the typical Trump supporter in the coming weeks. This thing could easily and quickly spin out of control.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The more we focus on politics behind lunatics "reasoning", the more these people with nothing to lose will use that to tip the scale in the favor they want.

Honestly, if we stopped playing into their wishes, and just denounced them no matter what and didn't speak of their name or share their images... I think it would decrease substantially. You'll still have crazy people doing crazy things, but it would at least weed out those with an agenda.

I do not agree with how the White Supremist groups act much of the time, but would never take a stance against them or cut them down. They have guns and will use them, I am not stupid. One thing about the White Supremist groups in this country, they do not usually have the stance that you are either with us or against us. That is more of a leftist trait. The left wants us to go against these people, they want us to choose sides. I am not going to choose sides. I do not want to be afraid to live because I chose a side. The far left will just try to destroy your social life, at least you are alive, going against a White supremist group could be fatal.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Probably because he specifically went there to kill Mexicans/Mexican Americans. He didn't case and hunt down CEOs, logging truckers, climate change deniers etc.

I know you know the answer to this and you know where the vitriol towards Mexico and other races/nations comes from... and being purposefully obtuse is merely blatant partisan muddying & misdirecting.

Take the R and D away and try to look again.

Where does it come from?
Please tell.

The President is most definitely not anti Mexican or anti ANY race or nationality. Regardless what cNn has told you.
Anti ILLEGAL immigration is NOT anti immigration, wanting people to immigrate LEGALLY is NOT hateful or racist in any way shape or form

Every single leftist knows that but because leftists are disgusting people who want nothing but to sow division and hate they openly lie and project this propaganda onto the easily manipulated low-iq npc’s To try and influence the outcome of an election so as to install their control and fascism.

The good part it, they’re failing miserably.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Found interesting article:

"The most important piece of evidence that’s MISSING from nearly every mass shooting in America"

www.investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What's the difference between you blaming everything on the left, and the left blaming everything on Trump and his supporters?

Ooh! Ooh! Mr. Kotter, I know this one!

We are speaking truth (assuming you meant 'radical' left), and the left is spewing lies.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Climate change is not really the hot bed that immigration is. People dont really get passionate about it like its a cause.
And who would be his target if he did?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Climate change is not really the hot bed that immigration is. People dont really get passionate about it like its a cause.
And who would be his target if he did?

People don’t get passionate about climate change!!!!

Are you serious!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I view every story on MSNBC and on FOX to get a balanced view but I bet not many do that.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I find the politicizing of mass shootings to be despicable no matter what side does it

I agree, but I'm also highly suspicious of anything the government tells me these days, especially with respect to things like this.

For example, the initial reports in El Paso were that it was likely gang related and there were multiple shooters. then, all of a sudden, just like every other shooting like this, that goes away.

I wonder if any of our spanish speaking members can go here, scroll down a little and watch the video of the lady being interviewed (in spanish, supposedly telling someone she saw at least 3, maybe 4 guys dressed in black coming in the front door and started shooting...

Wtf...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

We are speaking truth (assuming you meant 'radical' left), and the left is spewing lies.

Both sides are telling the truth (at times) ...

Because both sides have got us to where we're at... I love my country, but there's a lot of things we should and need to improve.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Trump is going to El Paso & Dayton tomorrow - get popcorn, the mental gymnastics is going to be on for young and old.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I’d like to know, where are the people in the middle?

In the cross-hairs, apparently.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If I were a conspiracy minded individual, I would
find it strange that these shootings took place
in states that Trump won.

It also would make me further curious that
Media Matters, the infamous spawn of Hillary
Clinton is targeting the Governor of Texas
over warning off Antifa.

Watch the states that Trump won for future trouble.

These people running the resistance will stop at nothing
to change the electoral map, nothing. They could
easily veer to the middle to best counter the risk
of losing the election, but the ground they have
gained with their vicious leftist hate and violence
suits their agenda al too well.
edit on 6-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That profile on my life was never his. It was made up after the shootings.
That is what I read.

This article says it was changed over and over but not that it was not his.
talkingpointsmemo.com...

Looking for that article.
I think it was Rolling Stone article from this morning.

www.rollingstone.com...

Such rumblings continued well into Monday, when a screengrab of the suspected El Paso shooter’s alleged profile on the social reputation website MyLife, which purportedly was “edited” by liberals to change his political views from Democratic to Republican, quickly went viral. (In reality, the suspect did not have a MyLife profile at all prior to the attacks

edit on 862019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Dude he was motived by a right wing ideology its embarrassing watching you trying to pretend differently and it actually makes you part of the problem in my view. When you just pretend he is some crazed leftist then you fail to address the motivation behind what he done.

All am going to say on this thread because I have my own thread right now on an issue very similar to this.

I am presuming you did NOT read his "Manifesto"?

It reads like it was written by a racist who ripped off Bernie's campaign platform.

It's not rocket science dude... they guy was a bigot who was a leftist.

Sure... it causes a little cognitive dissonance, but when I was a young man, Democrat KKK lynch mobs were ubiquitous in America, especially in the south. If you don't think lefties can be bigots... you've been in a coma for the last 11 years.

The guy was blatantly left leaning, and a racist bigot.

Get over it
edit on 6-8-2019 by dasman888 because: Zombie pill bugs

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The statistics show that there is more of a problem with right-wing extremist mass shooters than left-wing ones. Also, CNN reported on the Ohio shooter’s left-wing views on the top of its web page yesterday.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join