It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggered He/She/They Comrades with Jazz Hands Convention Oh My

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
You're traveling through the Liberal dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of deranged mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imaginary genders. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Liberal Twilight Zone!

Somebody needs to invent a new name for people who are generally interested in strong unions, addressing the needs of the poor and helpless, protecting the rights of individuals, taking personal responsibility and generally showing compassion for your fellow humans. The "liberals" are giving them a bad name.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Nickn3
Is this for real?

If it is,,,, it is just plain cray cray.

wtf is a point of privilege?

I think it is like saying "point of order" for mental defectives

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Just say dont be a selfish prick and create a fake disability that limits a person with a real disablility's chance of using the elevator when exiting.

Jazz hands for applause , jazz hands for confusion, damnnit just jazz hands why dont you.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I am now at the point where I, and of course with proper "jazz hands" throw mine up and just let them have it. Aside from taxes it's rare that those in charge ever accomplish anything much less something that actually affects my life. Let them take control and wait for the absurd hilarity to ensue, would be akin to watching Monty Pythons Flying Circus or even better. They will destroy themselves attempting to walk thru the door to get in the building

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Be respectful to our comrades who wee their pants and have pwnage flashbacks triggered by hyperstimulation events like applause and compliments.

Oh man I would have a field day with these flake tools. Maybe these are my 72 virgins in the promised land?

edit on 6-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Just say dont be a selfish prick and create a fake disability that limits a person with a real disablility's chance of using the elevator when exiting.

Jazz hands for applause , jazz hands for confusion, damnnit just jazz hands why dont you.

You are triggering my Hypersensitivity with your harsh talk Commrade. If you don't tone it down I may have to give you a slap with my Jazz hand. Slappy Slappy Slappy slap.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Point of personal privilege!! This conference is outside my purview.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What did someone do to these people. This could be proof alien genetic intervention.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Heard this dude on the radio. It was epic. I would spend every second chit chatting away to watch him implode.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Raise a question of privilege

It's an actual parliamentary procedure that was laid down in the 1800's, I had to look at it myself.

According to RONR, questions of personal privilege "seldom arise in ordinary societies and even more rarely justify interruption of pending business".

That's my favorite take-away on this, the emphasis added is my own. I love that distinction.

A privileged motion is a motion that is granted precedence over ordinary business because it concerns matters of great importance or urgency.

Again, emphasis my own here, I have seen nothing in any of the videos that would be a matter of great importance. So they've learned just enough to quote proper procedure, but not the actual appropriate context of when it should be utilized.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Point of Great Personal Privilege! How dare you think that I am not *the* most important person in the room EVAR! My urgencies are everyone's urgencies and take precedence over everything ... even the end of the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I watched the long version..wow.

The guy that got called to answer a question and had it cancelled twice mid answer,then after attempting to answer a third question and got shut down again-well he had enough and scurried off the stage.

The girl (oh no I said girl!)who was the "presenter" was getting more and more exasperated throughout the proceedings as people flustered her with questions such as "what are we actually voting on?"

Well she was obviously not certain.

The point of order/priveledge system-just comedy gold.

The wobbly hands instead of clapping...oh lord.(Iv'e seen a group of people in London doing that at a comrade corbyn speech)Its the very definition of the self mollycoddled millenial malaise.

I can see these people are organisational savants who are working on such a high level that to us mere motals,their words seem jumbled and incoherant.
To us it may seem as though they could not organise an orgy in a wh0rehouse,but that is part of their hyper interlectual plan to take the white house.

And finally,on the "personal point of privelege"nonsense-You are doing communism wrong-don't you know there is no room for the individual in communism,comrades?

Honestly,what a cast of characters-They make our UK Monster raving Loony political party look like a serious outfit.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Must be chilly in your safe room, Bob!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
What you are seeing in the OP's video is an example of the mathematical end-game for our society!

It's called the...Lowest Common Denominator!

And contrary to the belief of some, the LCD can be very "Low" indeed!

'Low" as in...spineless puddle of goo quivering quietly in the corner.

edit on 8/7/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Headed toward a future where the government gives every person a basic minimum safe space. Be happy, no fear.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
I know that feeling of exasperation. I recently had to interview a 24 year old and I swear I thought that I had been hyper-warped into another dimension or into the Outer Limits episode "The Music of the of Spheres" merged with The Twilight Zone's "Wordplay".

I was taken aback when she saw me writing my notes and asked me"Is that cursive?" "I didn't think anybody wrote in cursive any more." She told me they don't teach cursive in school anymore because they said it was useless. She then said, "I can't even read any of that." Keep in mind she is "24" years old.

After that interview all I wanted to do was go home, bury my head under covers, and I kept thinking about Rip Van Winkle.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I've had very similar experiences with candidates.

Especially the cursive writing thing!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think the most intriguing event to date, was when a new hire was told that there was a client in the rehab room waiting for her and she said, "Tell her I will be there in a minute, I just have to finishing sending this post to Facebook."

When told that she could do Facebook on her own time but now the patients come first. She actually got very angry and stormed out saying, "I don't know what the big deal is, it was only a couple of minutes. "

I really am trying very hard to understand how they think, what they think, and why they think the way they do. My job actually demands it. I can't help them if I don't understand them, but I will be honest, it is very challenging and often times extremely frustrating.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
You're traveling through the Liberal dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of deranged mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imaginary genders. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Liberal Twilight Zone!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
That is Epic, and sadly so fitting.

Season 1 episode 1- A Trip Through Clown World.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Must be chilly in your safe room, Bob!

How dare you body shame me, man boobs are beautiful too ya know.
#ManBoobsMatter

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join